Finish Max in 1

Finish Max in 1

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The worst Finish product I have ever used!!

I have used this product 6 times now and have had to rewash almost the entire dishwasher load each time. I always
remove, by rinsing or scraping, any food from the dishes, rinse glasses etc but the results after using the dishwasher are very poor. Whether I place the tab in the dispenser or in the bottom of the dishwasher the results have been similar each time. Incredibly disappointed with this product.

MBMR

MBMRGERRARDS CROSS

not for use with silver plated cutlery

Just started using finish powerball super charged quantum max lemon sparkle. Very annoyed that sometimes food left on plates. Even more annoyed and shocked that all silver plate cutlery comes out very tarnished. This has not happened with finish products before.

John

JohnBrisbane

Works Well, Not Cheap Though!

Joots

JootsBrisbane

Finish Dishwasher Gel - MAX in 1

Handy liquid gel, so great in short washes for lightly soiled items like glasses & cups, but beware - it is not for exclusive general use.

I'm one of those people that rinses everything before it goes into the dishwasher, anything heavily soiled I wash by hand. My dishwasher has a very easy life. So I only have to give it a wipe down every so often to keep it clean. But after using Finish Gel for a short while, the machine was smelly, the filters full of black slime & my cups had developed a heavy stain.

If you need to do the occasional quick wash & the tablets won't dissolve in that cycle, this product is good, but definitely not for exclusive use - you could be risking your health & machine.

Finish Max in 1 product - Thought my dishwasher had died

Bad

It may be coincidental that my dinnerware is showing wear after about 2 months use of this product but it may be just too strong. I am going to try using something that is not so strong and put up with the watermarks.
Gets things clean and only leaves behind light watermarks on plastic items.
Since using this product I have noticed that my crockery has suddenly started to feel rough around the edges (it's that Corelle almost unbreakable stuff) and my good quality stainless steel cutlery has developed a few rust spots and several really bad wear marks on the knife blades. The cutlery container holds each piece separately so they are not rubbing together.

Tracey Cooke