Finish Rinse Aid

Finish Rinse Aid

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

simon4222

simon4222South East Queensland, QLD

Finish 400ml Rinse & Shine & Protect

Excellent Product makes all the glasses shine like a diamond and everything seems to be dry as well unlike other Rinse aid products. I would definitely recommend Finish Rinse aid to others. It has to be the best Rinse Aid out there on the market at the moment. 5 Stars.

Matthew

MatthewPerth

Seems to work

I decided to buy rinse aid as I was recommended it for dry and streak free dishes, after going through a cycle, the rinse aid does seem to appear to have further aided in the drying of my dishes, glasses have more of a streak free shine and plates and cutlery are all generally dryer, would recommend product.

Hilde

HildeBundeena

Who would have known?!

I was always skeptical about the claims made about dishwasher rinse products and never used them, for 40 years of having a dishwasher. Why would you when all the clean and sparkling claims made on the wash capsules are bold enough? Well last night I tried it, on eco setting and this morning I've opened up the machine to everything so shiny, it was truly astonishing. I am a convert.

bestbets

bestbetsAU

Rinses Away the Garbage

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

It must be me, but I really dont know if I am using this one correctly. I have followed the directions on the pack, but havent really noticed the results. I have seen and tried other rinse aids which have worked just as well as this one. As mentioned, after using this rinse aid, I havent really noticed anything sparkly or spectacular with this product.
I always see the Finish Rinse commercials and end up going out and buying the product.
This is really expensive and I really dont know how well it works. It would also be nice if the instructions were a bit clearer. I know youre just supposed to put it in the dishwasher and run it, but not all the dishwashers are the same.

Judy40
Judy40

I always use rinse aid and recently bought the tablets, two of which have not disolved and left a mess in the dishwasher and on crockery.

piscean

piscean

I always use the Finish rinse aid in the dishwasher as it makes the dishes and especially glasses shiny. I have tried using the dishwasher without the rinse aid but noticed how dull the glassware looked especiallyl after a few washes. It also seems to have some type of drying effect on the dishes and I know when to check the dispenser because the dishes end up looking damp even after the heater drying cycle has finished at the end of the wash cycle. A little goes a long way so I don't have to buy it very often.
dishes and glasses come up shiny
none I can think of