Finish Rinse Aid

3.7

jaknick

jaknickPerth, WA

Utter rubbish.

This product does none of what it is claimed to be able to do. In fact, the reverse is true. Dishes are streaky, glasses appear to have been wrecked by this product - very milky and stained. In fact one red wine glass came out of the dishwasher a pale shade of pink. I am appalled that the manufacturer can actually produce and package this product and claim that it is a rinse aid. I will be tipping it out - probably down the sink as they claim it is not environmentally damaging - and returning to conventional rinse aid products.

Purchased in January 2020 at IGA.

simon4222

simon4222South East Queensland, QLD

Finish 400ml Rinse & Shine & Protect

Excellent Product makes all the glasses shine like a diamond and everything seems to be dry as well unlike other Rinse aid products. I would definitely recommend Finish Rinse aid to others. It has to be the best Rinse Aid out there on the market at the moment. 5 Stars.

Matthew

MatthewPerth

Seems to work

I decided to buy rinse aid as I was recommended it for dry and streak free dishes, after going through a cycle, the rinse aid does seem to appear to have further aided in the drying of my dishes, glasses have more of a streak free shine and plates and cutlery are all generally dryer, would recommend product.

Dishwashing Products

Find out how Finish Rinse Aid compares to other Dishwashing Products

Hilde

HildeBundeena

Who would have known?!

I was always skeptical about the claims made about dishwasher rinse products and never used them, for 40 years of having a dishwasher. Why would you when all the clean and sparkling claims made on the wash capsules are bold enough? Well last night I tried it, on eco setting and this morning I've opened up the machine to everything so shiny, it was truly astonishing. I am a convert.

bestbets

bestbetsAU

Rinses Away the Garbage

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

It must be me, but I really dont know if I am using this one correctly. I have followed the directions on the pack, but havent really noticed the results. I have seen and tried other rinse aids which have worked just as well as this one. As mentioned, after using this rinse aid, I havent really noticed anything sparkly or spectacular with this product.
I always see the Finish Rinse commercials and end up going out and buying the product.
This is really expensive and I really dont know how well it works. It would also be nice if the instructions were a bit clearer. I know youre just supposed to put it in the dishwasher and run it, but not all the dishwashers are the same.

Judy40
Judy40

I always use rinse aid and recently bought the tablets, two of which have not disolved and left a mess in the dishwasher and on crockery.

piscean

piscean

I always use the Finish rinse aid in the dishwasher as it makes the dishes and especially glasses shiny. I have tried using the dishwasher without the rinse aid but noticed how dull the glassware looked especiallyl after a few washes. It also seems to have some type of drying effect on the dishes and I know when to check the dispenser because the dishes end up looking damp even after the heater drying cycle has finished at the end of the wash cycle. A little goes a long way so I don't have to buy it very often.
dishes and glasses come up shiny
none I can think of