First Response Dip & Read

First Response Dip & Read

One great now crap

I used these 2 years ago when pregnant with my daughter and they were accurate. I used them over the past few days and I’ve gotten very faint positives but negatives on other brands/first response early response.

I’m now looking to be starting my period. So the lines I’ve been getting on these are false. Two boxes gave me a positive result. Very very disappointed.

Purchased for $14.00.

FALSE POSITIVE!!!!!!

Test very inaccurate and gave me the shock of my life when a bold positive turned up then faded but was still there as a PINK faint positive!! Rang them and asked them if that was a positive they said yes so I went out and purchased a FRER and NEGATIVE so thinking it was the test go and but more tests (dif brand) and all negative! I wrote an email and sent pics one with the faint positive and they responded saying they’re both negative. What a joke!! Do not buy these tests better yet stick to another brand altogether! Do not give them your money!

Will never buy again

I looked up reviews before purchasing and there were a few complaints around the baby boards about false positives. A reviewer on here said she got false positives on all of the tests but since I have never gotten a false positive before and I can barely even get a line on an opk I thought it very unlikely to happen to me. Well, I was wrong. Out of a 3 pack I managed to get two negatives and one false positive which just happened to be the morning of Father's Day! So, thanks First Response for selling us faulty tests, for making me feel like a massive idiot and for ruining Father's Day!

horizontal line insteed of virtical

I got a dark virtacal line in control window and a dark horizontal line in test window,one week onwards still a dark horizontal in test window? Has this ever happened to any other ladys out there and if it has were you pregnant or not?help me please im excited =)

False positives on every test

These are faulty. Come up with a faint pink positive every time I've used them - I am NOT pregnant.

Easy

I prefer to do pregnancy test in a cup rather than on the stick. I bought the 3 pack from Coles and tested at 8 at night, I used another pregnancy test which still said negative after 10 day late period, it came up positive with a minute.
The line is easy to read and instructions are easy to follow.
Easy, reliable, cheap, fast, sensitive
Results fade after a day or so but are quick to show.

I had three positives and one negative within two days, and received my period the next day! Waste of money for 15$ per pack of 3, got my hopes up and was genuinely disappointed with the test.

I have just done a test which came up positive then redone another test half hour later using clear blue rapid detection which came up negative. What does this mean?

Why does the test come up negative but hours after there is a postive line?
You are meant to read within 10minures.... Ignore after 10 minutes, if it's positive it will come up really quick.Mine was a negitive and few days later positive my son is now five

Similar listings