Fisher & Paykel 60cm Touch&Slide 4 Zone Induction CI604DTB3

Fisher & Paykel 60cm Touch&Slide 4 Zone Induction CI604DTB3

MPN: CI604DTB3

2.7

BROKE DOWN TWICE IN 3YEARS

We purchased the induction cook top in 2015 , it lasted 18 months then the large ring failed . FP sent out a repair person , he ordered the parts which to 3-4 weeks to get and installed the failed part .March 2019 We are about to replace the FP induction cook top as it has failed again same part . I would not recommend this cook top as it appears this is a common problem.

Purchased in March 2015 at The Good Guys Kitchens.

lyndalls1

lyndalls1Hunter Region, NSW

Love it! So versatile with the zones

So easy to use and clean. Nothing complicated. Love the zones when I use my large frypan. Being induction I had some problems with cookware but found Target pots and pans worked perfectly. Previously had a F&P ceramic cooktop which was nearly as good but the instant heat of induction is far superior and safer.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Went bang after using just 4 times.

I never got to use it on full power. . It flashed a blue light up the middle of the cooktop and went bang. I demanded a replacement and they refused and said it was policy to repair not replace. Technician came and had to order parts, eventually came back but still couldn't fix it. I now have to wait for him to come back and install new one.... I have been 4 weeks without a cooktop.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Induction Cooktops

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 60cm Touch&Slide 4 Zone Induction CI604DTB3 compares to other Induction Cooktops

See all Fisher & Paykel 60cm Touch&Slide 4 Zone Induction reviews