Fisher & Paykel Series 7 Top Loader Washing Machines

WL1068P1 (10kg), WA8560E1 (8.5kg), WA1068P1 (10kg), etc...
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Terrible washing machine

So very, very disappointing.
Clothes come out dirtier than they went in time and time again.
I specifically chose to invest more in a quality machine but my basic old machine was 100x better

Purchased in July 2016.

Steve
SteveBrisbane

Very disappointed

Machine is great except it’s not. Good programs, great ease of use, look fine BUT for the love of god it cannot handle any imbalance. It seems only the smallest imbalance sends it into thump thump mode and then stops. Rearrange the load, start again and yep same problem multiple times

Purchased in July 2015 for $700.00.

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Auto fill under fills washing machine and lost of lint issues. Agitator wings break easily

Firstly the auto fill option under fills the machine for the load. This causes soap residue. You say add less soap, but the solution from f&p to reduce lint is to add more soap. F&P know there is a lint problem & sell a lint filter for it. Should have been included to start with. The agitator blades break off and then start to tear your cloths. The agitator blades are note well designed

Purchased in May 2019.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel Series 7 Top Loader Washing Machines compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Sam
SamPerth, WA

A follow up to my other review, I think they can do better

Pros:
The motor is great
Cons:
Lint lint, Fisher and Paykel is aware of this for years but who cares
No hot&cold water mixer, so hot water hits first and will ruin your clothes

Purchased in July 2018.

JezzSydney, NSW

Absolutely best washing machine

I am new to Fisher & Paykel washing machines and all I can say is I wished I had discovered it years ago. Absolutely wonderful, it is quiet, efficient, reliable and looks gorgeous in my laundry. Have had a few months now and washed various items and all with amazing results. Highly recommend and will most definitely consider other Fisher & Paykel products. Purchase - you won't be disappointed.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,400.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Stevia
SteviaSydney, NSW

No star option - Didn’t clean properly

I had it for almost 2 years, didn’t clean properly from beginning; tried all the cycles with water efficiency off.
I just had enough; my laundry come out still smells, didn’t have enough water in all cycle.
Called support F&P after long wait and he transferred me to machine.

Ree
ReeMurray Region, NSW

Hate it ,worst mistake of my life

I spent around $1500 on this machine ,with high hopes for the price huh was i sorryly mistaken.
Next to no water when washing clothes ,sheets ect. No matter how much or little u put into it,no option to pick your own water level.no lint remover(even thought it states it's supposed to get rid of lint with out one ) it does not!,clothes come out smelly ,rough and full of lint .oh and by the time the hot water makes it through the pipes to the machine it stops filling the measly little bit of water it uses, so no real hot water function,usless! I will never buy a fisher and pykel washine machine again it's not even worth 1 star ,I feel ripped off ! Only LG and simpson for me

Purchased in March 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $1,500.00.

Alex K.
Alex K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just bought. Very noisy. 22 days to wait for a technician.

We used F&P top loaders for over 20 years - high quality and reliable products. Not any more. WA7560E1 delivered yesterday. It is very noisy. Called F&P for assistance. The earliest available appointment is in 22 (twenty-two) days. It looks F&P is extremely busy with repairs. Does that tell much about quality?

Purchased in February 2021 for $900.00.

Lexiegr8
Lexiegr8Silver City

Handles the big loads but rubbish on a regular load

The pros - good size no agitator can handle a load of towels or large blankets , no drama smart technology. The negative - For the last six months this machine can take up to 2 days to wash one average load i’m washing because it will continuously beep due to levelling issues. I wouldn’t recommend for a family, I wash daily and this machine- just won’t work properly

Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.Perth, WA

Noisiest washing machine i have ever owned

I brought this based on the reviews saying how quiet it is, it is so noisy it sounds like it is going to take off, very very disappointed as our laundry is next to our living room, even with the doors shut you can still hear it

Purchased in April 2018.

Pat
PatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid this brand and model unless you like wasting money.

Purchased in January 2016 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

Pat wykes
Pat wykesGreystanes

Worst washing machine I’ve ever had

Doesn’t use enough water. Towels come out hard. Clothes tangled. This is too automatic as extra water can’t be used. I hate it. The control panel is hard to see too.

Purchased in July 2017.

Hard Crunchy towels .

Purchased in February 2019.

OMG - Welcome to my Nightmare

I have the 8. kg model. For 4 years and 8 months I have put up with it unbalancing !!!! I have had the technician out, who tried to tell me it is because I send my water out onto the lawn. I put up with it because I knew we were going to do a major reno and change our plumbing. Well guess what! I no longer do that and it still unbalances - every single friggen load. Biggest piece of rubbish I have ever purchased. I will not even give it away, as I would not inflict this nightmare on my worst enemy. Never Ever will I buy a Fisher and Paykel again. And as for the technician - Don't lie to people, if you know the machine has this fault, be honest.

Purchased in April 2016 at Joyce Mayne for $800.00.

always beeping

Had for years. SO annoying. Don't buy. Unbalances ALL the time, quite unreasonably; then beeps. try rebalance...doesn't work... more beeping and so on for hours. Detergent dispenser is also silly.

Read more reviews - page 2