9Fisher & Paykel Series 7 Top Loader Washing Machines

Mr Tibbs
Mr Tibbs
  WA8560E1

Lint machine

Rough on clothes and so much lint, this machine has been very painful, a lemon
Nessa S
Nessa S
  WA8560P1
Sandy C
Sandy CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Allen
Allen South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified WL1068P1

This machine has been excellent

We had this model washing machine for 9 years without incident. When the washing machine required a major service, we decided that because it had been such an excellent machine, we replaced it with the current model which like its predecessor, is excellent.
AussieBuyer
AussieBuyer5 posts

Only worked for 3 years then had errors

Very disappointed with our purchase. There are frequent detergent marks on our clothes because it doesn’t wash very well. After three years it kept beeping every load saying it was unbalanced. We tried everything and even got it serviced. It didn’t fix the problem. I would never buy this brand again! Show details
geoff
geoffSydney, NSW
  WL1068P1

Not enough expletives to describe machine

The very worst washing machine I've ever had.Always stopping for being out of balance,cleaning cycle uses vast amount of water and you can't select your own water level. Don't buy under any circumstances. Show details
JZ66VIC, 3055189 posts
JezzSydney, NSW37 posts
  WA1068P1
Sarah M
Sarah MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

After 7 years, I'm calling it - worst machine ever

I have had this washing machine for seven years, and I cannot begin to describe how much I hate it. It constantly has out-of-balance issues and is difficult to clean and troubleshoot. The out-of-balance issues can regularly turn a normal 40-minute wash into a two-hour ordeal. Genuinely not worth it. Avoid at all costs. Show details
Mouse
MouseSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Bad waste of money

IT will not fill with water to a full level even on full load. it tangles and knots up the bed sheets. it tangles up my work cloths and leaves gunge marks all over them even in warm water and using the liquid detergent.
Have had many fisher & Paykel machines before until now. The water saving sensor won't put enough water in it to wash properly and without a full agitator it rolls and knots up the cloths. Don't buy. Show details
iitravel
iitravelSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  WA8560P1
Machine
MachineSydney, NSW4 posts

Always out of balance only 7 years old

I kept getting out of balance took it out of the laundry to check it and everything was fine I read all of the reviews and rang fisher and paykel and they were helpful and told me that the issue is the suspension rods $142.00 for the set of 4
Debra Kells
Debra KellsPeregian Springs10 posts

Very Disappointed

I had been so happy with my previous Fisher & Paykel washing machine, that when it stopped working after many faithful years, I did not hesitate in purchasing another one, big mistake. I should have done my research and read reviews, as this new machine is terrible. Very noisy, out of balance and problems with the water level. So disappointed, an expensive mistake. Show details
Chris B.
Chris B.Far North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Not happy

Can hear water going in to washer then seems to drain out, on checking water nowhere near covering clothes. Told by helpline to put on heavy duty wash. Ridiculous as clothes are very lightly soiled I prefer quick wash. Clothes smell of detergent.
Have tried adding water, wetting clothes first to add weight etc. Etc.
Really not happy with this expensive product and would love a solution.
There is no setting to control water level. Show details
Leanne
LeanneSydney Surrounds, NSW9 posts
  WA8560E1

Can't believe they sell a washing machine WITHOUT a lint filter!!!!!!!!

I am astounded that in 2018 Fisher & Paykel are selling me a washing machine WITHOUT a lint filter!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I have to pay almost $50 to buy the part that should come with the washing machine????????!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise I am happy with the machine. I wash a lot of dark clothing and this is just not good enough.

Show details

Haddock f.
Haddock f. · WashSmart WA8560E1 (8.5kg)

The machine is filling up and it sporadically beeps 3-4 times, no error code both hot and cold water is on. It doesn’t stop the machine from working - I have reset, given a super duper clean out. Any ideas?

JZ66

Contact the service number in the booklet provided. Unfortunately I hate my new machine so can't give any proper advice. I don't recommend this model.

Kylie H.
Kylie H. · WashSmart WA8560E1 (8.5kg)

How do I removed a stick agitator , I’ve taken the wing but out but it won’t budge

Stephen M.
Stephen M. · WashSmart WA8560E1 (8.5kg)

how do I factory reset the machine

Compare all Fisher & Paykel Series 7 Top Loader Washing Machines listings
CategoryTop Loading Washing MachinesTop Loading Washing MachinesTop Loading Washing MachinesTop Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $1,649$1,299$1,599$1,049
Capacity10 kg8.5 kg10 kg7.5 kg
Household Size 5+ people3-4 people5+ people2-3 people
FeaturesAuto Balancing, Auto Dispense and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Auto Balancing, Auto Dispense and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Auto Balancing, Auto Dispense and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Auto Balancing, Auto Dispense and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)
Water Rating4 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 1090 x 685 x 700 mm1045 x 600 x 600 mm1090 x 685 x 700 mm1045 x 600 x 600 mm
Motor TypeSmartDriveSmartDriveSmartDriveSmartDrive
Max Spin Speed 1,100 rpm1,100 rpm1,100 rpm1,100 rpm
Number of Spin Speeds3333
Number of Wash Cycles126126
MechanismAgitatorAgitatorAgitatorAgitator
Open Lid Height 1,460 mm1,350 mm1,460 mm1,350 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteWhiteWhite
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual