VerifiedMPNs:AWNE92BLACK and AWNE92SN305AW01

Short wash times

Knudsen
Knudsen

speed queen washing machine

Previous machine was a Maytag which I had for 25yrs. I purchased the Speed Queen as it was a like for
like machine. Extremely easy machine to operate (domestic/home use only) large bowl, washes clothes well on all cycles and very efficient. Highly recommend this machine especially if I get another 25yrs from this particular one. Show details
Dander
Dander8 posts

Fabulous washing machine

Mine is 9 years old never had a problem
Wonderfully clean washing on a cycle that takes less than 30 minutes
Would buy another tomorrow Show details
Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Margherita
MargheritaIllawarra, NSW

No Nonces washing

Love the no nonces dials. quick cycles, great water levels and the stainless-steel tub for easy cleaning.
I am able to stop the cycle and add any forgotten items. My towels and bed linen come out lovely and clean and are not wrinkled after the spin dry. Show details
Dave
DaveSouth West, WA2 posts

BellakelpieSouthwest, VIC34 posts
Annie BSydney15 posts
HopeSydney, NSW28 posts

Almost perfect

Overall its a very good washer machine it washes clothes very well however, the lint on the black garments is a bit of an issue and some of washing cycles is very short, I feel inorder to get a good wash I need repeat the washing cycle.
Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Simon5353
Simon5353Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC56 posts
customer_first_namec
customer_first_namecSydney, NSW

The ANEW92 Washing Machine is hands down the best washing machine on the market

The ANEW92 Washing Machine is hands down the best washing machine on the market.
Value for money, rock solid construction, nothing on the market comes close. Do not waste your money on anything else. Clothes have never been washed this well. Show details
Busy Mum
Busy MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Machine Ever

Best decision we made was buying our Speed Queen . After having good brand machines before they just couldn't handle the heavy loads of workwear jeans and shirts without getting out of balance . Would take ages just to do 1 load . I had not heard much about Speed Queen before and when saw reviews thought this has to be the one . Absolutely the best decision ever , very quick loads even when extra large and heavy soiled .and the choice for 2nd or 3rd rinse is great . Very easy to use display and very easy to clean and has never got out of balance , have washed loads of bedding and handles it so easy . Really Best Machine Ever . Show details
John Mitchell
John MitchellSydney, NSW4 posts

No regrets

The machine was bought through Appliances Online but installed by Speed Queen technicians. They did a great job and were friendly and informative. I did extensive research before concluding that the Speed Queen was the only option. Have no regrets. The machine is much quieter than my previous Fisher and Paykel. The most pleasing aspect is the speed, with most washes taking only 37 minutes. Clothes are clean and lint free. It really is an awesome machine. Show details ·  1
Carmen
CarmenSydney, NSW2 posts

Speed Queen 100%

I absolutely love the speed queen!! I have never been able to get all my washing complete over the weekend due to the long wash cycles of my old front loader! With the speed queen I am loving starting the week with empty baskets. Show details
Murrmade
MurrmadeSydney, NSW

Extremely Happy with our purchase

Every bit as good as our last Kleenmaid which served us well for over 18 years. Washing daily anything from delicates, permanent press, woollens heavily soiled loads.
Easy to use control panel,
Excellant cycle options Show details

Eleanor S.

Is the AWNE92 Black meant to beep or something when the cycle is finished? Mine doesn’t and I’m wondering if I’ve done something wrong. I have to set alarms so I don’t forget that I’m doing the washing. TIA

Annie B

My machine simply stops. It makes a sort of loud sighing noise before it stops, that's all. Rather nice, I think. So, no, no beep.

Eleanor S.

Thanks so much for your quick reply! Yeah the beeping of my old machine was quite alarming. I don't mind the silence, very quiet machine

No. Annie B sums it up in her answer,

Hope

Hi I bought the SQ around 4 months ago have to say the whites come out absolutely clean and bright however I can't say the same with dark fleeced garments as they come out covered in lint and NO I don't wash anything with the dark coloured garments may cause the lint I have to use a lint brush to remove the lint in every wash. Please any one have some advice on how to avoid this or do I have a faulty washermachine.

Hope

I appreciate your reply, I have always separated my whites, dark and towels in separate loads and the water is always increaaed the level of water but the dark coloured garments always have lint and fluff on them its driving bonkers.

See all Speed Queen AWNE92 Black questions

Features:

• The Speed Queen AWNE92 Top Loading Washing Machine has a large 92L stainless steel tub that can fit big laundry loads without corroding, chipping, or cracking.
  • Choose from 9 different cycles to wash your clothes in the most suitable way. You can also program your favourite cycles so you don’t have to rack your brain trying to remember what worked for you in the past.
  • The Speed Queen has electronic controls, so you can easily see what you’ve selected.
  • It has a triple-coated, commercial-grade steel cabinet that’s durable, stable, and suppresses noise - it’ll also look good for years to come.
  • The top loader uses a traditional full-sized flex vane agitator that creates 68 agitations per minute, offering up optimal wash performance.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that this washing machine could wash anything from delicates to woollens and heavily soiled clothes easily, leaving them completely clean and without damage.
  • They also appreciated the straightforward control panel, which they said was easy to use.
  • Reviewers also said that the machine had short wash times compared to other machines they had owned over the years, and noted that this machine had excellent cycle options.
CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $3,495
Capacity8.5 kg
Household Size 3-4 people
FeaturesAuto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating2 star(s)