Speed Queen AWNA62

Missing left sock

Missing left sockGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Commercial grade quality heavy duty washer.

Simple to operate, designed to last for many years, this machine is solid and weighs almost 100kg, baked enamel wash tub (not plastic) with a non magnetic grade stainless steel spin basket. I did my research on what I wanted and this fits the bill perfectly, no annoying electronic controls or beeping speakers. Just a commercial grade quality built machine that does a great job of what it is made to do, simply wash things clean and it does it quickly without ever going out of balance. A little on the expensive side but well worth the price considering the life expectancy, parts availability and reputation of the company. It's now over 12 months since purchase and we are very happy with it.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $2,400.00.

wannabeepro

wannabeeproSydney, NSW

Fantastic product-works like a dream

Purchased in August 2016 for $2,725.00.

Beau Cornerstone

Beau CornerstonePERTH, WA

Off to a bad start, but working okay now

Purchased in April 2019 at RetraVision for $2,295.00.

Dryer TypeSimpson SDV Series
Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy!!

Have had our Speed Queen for 3 years now and I don't regret spending the extra $$. Easy to use and wash cycle times are great. A very strong and sturdy machine and I can see it lasting a good 20 plus years

Purchased in June 2016.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Honestly best washing machine on the market.

Wow - Couldn't be happier with this machine, easy to use,quite running and does a GREAT job of washing all our household clothes/items. This is the second Speed Queen washer we have purchased and LOVE it.
The first one has given us twenty eight years of trouble free service and still runs fine with a couple of creeks and groans occasionally ( like me LOL ) and will be put in our garage to do dog beds and car covers which this machine handles with ease. Whilst the purchase price is not the cheapest on the market, its definately value for money long term and does a awesome job for years and years. Strongly recommend this washer to family and friends.

Purchased in July 2019.

Dryer TypeKleenmaid KED301

Tony Pike

Tony PikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top quality product

Washed through a 210 degree agitator stroke action The most gentle top loader I have dealt with Very reliable gearbox and a powerful 1/3 hp motor makes this the main top loader of choice for the discerning user I have sold many of these to customers and NEVER had a complaint

Liz Taylor

Liz TaylorSydney, NSW

The best quality washer I have ever had

This machine washes all types of clothes perfectly. I wash everything from delicates to oiled and soiled work clothes. The wash cycles fit the type of wash I do without causing pilling which is a bonus. Its nice to know that which ever cycle I choose the clothes come out clean and are washed with care. Easy to use with no fuss instructions just set and forget.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,800.00.

SmG

SmGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good reliable machine - great customer service

Purchased a Speed Queen AWNA62 - received the new model with black controls section - good reliable machine. Washes well and is gentle with delicate items. Washes large items well. Control Panel easy to use.
Experienced problem with switch for Regular or High Efficiency mode - Speed Queen went out of their way to fix this for me.

Purchased in May 2019 at e&s for $2,695.00.

Ronitto

RonittoPerth, WA

Very Happy

My last Speed Queen washer lasted for 33 years. Finally it developed a leak and was showing a few rust spots so I decided to look for another one. Over the time that I had it I only had to do a few minor repairs. A hose, fan belt and a solenoid. Most of this in the later years. It was very easy to maintain and parts were easy to get.

I was surprised to note that not much has changed. The new one looks similar, is exactly the same size and has simple controls. They are more expensive and bit noisier than some others but if this one lasts as well as the first one then I will have no complaints.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,169.00.

Mitch sCentral Queensland, QLD

Didn't meet my expectations

To start with was a great machine and washes cloths well. Reason for the expensive purchase was the 20yo parents in law lasting 20+ years, so I thought I'm sold. First year no dramas then the hot water solenoid stopped working after this fine for another twelve months then the cycle selector played up and wouldn't go through cycles have been through another since then. Now on my second leaking water pump and is again not draining and finishing cycle (also smelt something electrical burning) unsure what to do it's about 7yo so out of warrenty. thinking of tossing it out and going with a cheaper brand.

Purchased in April 2012 for $1,200.00.

Speed Queen
Craige C.Speed Queen

SkiTragic

SkiTragicSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The best brand washer on the market

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Yvonne B.

Yvonne B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speed Queen AWNA62

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Simona

SimonaDarling Downs, QLD

... What a sigh of relief ...

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Chiko

ChikoBrisbane

Brilliant Machine

So simple to use absolutely no trouble, quiet and easily set and go with quick cycles. The clothes come out extra clean, bright and spun to a damp finish, just superb. Well worth the money and I would highly recommend this machine to anyone wanting dependability, durability and ease of use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Carlos

CarlosSydney

Words cannot give sufficient justice!

I used to be an unemployed movie theater usher but that all changed when I bought the Speed Queen AWNA62. Now I’m an unemployed movie theater usher with a Speed Queen! Before purchasing this beautiful piece of engineering i just floated through life like I was never whole, part of, uncomfortable in my own skin but since taking ownership of the Speed Queen AWNA62 I have a life beyond my wildest dreams!!! Thank you Speed Queen!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Charlie

CharlieSydney

Great functionality and ultra durable!

-Very easy to use with all types of clothing and materials such as polyesters and cotton.
-The controls and features are also very simple and has very quick cycles. Even great when using at different speeds.
-It handles delicate clothing with ease and is very quiet compared to previous machines I’ve used

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Tezza

TezzaYarrawonga

Good price washing machine that works well

Have been very pleased owning the speed queen top loader after having in the past three years front loaders this top loader is easy to put cloths in and out without having to get down on your hands or knees to pull out cloths. It also has been the best top loader I've used as its cleaned dirty cloths very well.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Glen

GlenKanwal

Just what we wanted

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Vince Tartaro

Vince Tartarowollongong

Excellent machine

Great simple operating machine,Washes excellent,Need to be careful with delicates as the machine is heavy duty so choose the gentle cycle at all times.We had a Maytag for 16 years prior without drama.We chose the speed queen for the simple controls and reliability you get when purchasing a HD machine.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

absolutely wonderful

Its fast, quiet and does a great job!
The delivery man was excellent, my home is on a very steep block and it would have been a challenge for him to install.

My favourite features are its easy operations .. very simple and intuitive, cant speak more highly of it

Date PurchasedFeb 2018