Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

See the Best Toys & Games in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fisher-Price? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

leeshyybear
leeshyybearGoulburn Valley, VIC

Absolutely love it!

I've had this jumperoo for all 3 of my children, the oldest being 9 and the youngest is 9 months.
Every one of them has loved spending time in the jumperoo.
Plenty of toys to keep them entertained and the 3 height settings accommodate their growth.

Purchased in June 2012 at Big W.

Rabia Z
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My nephew loves it

Purchased in March 2019 at Ubuy for $268.00.

Kettlebelly
KettlebellySydney

Amazing product that baby loves

My baby girl loves this junperoo. We bought it second hand on gumtree because I don’t think it’s sold in Australia anymore. At first when she went on it she didn’t quite ‘get it’, however now she bounces like a crazy baby! There are so many activities to keep her busy. I’m aware of not putting her in it for too long due to hip development so she knows it’s a treat when she’s in it. Gives me time to quickly do things around the house knowing she won’t get anywhere and her herself. Haven’t had any problems with the seat or anything broken and we use it daily. Easy to disassemble and adjust the height for when baby grows bigger. It’s not too big and bulky too and the songs are terribly catchy. Love this product!

Find out how Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo compares to other Toys & Games

This is brilliant! A must have for every baby.

Both my boys absolutely LOVE, LOVED this jumperoo. I reccommend this product to everyone. I love how the chair swivels. The butterfly can be held. The bird and frog can be reached. That you can adjust the height as baby grows. Building stronger legs and coordination in babies early on.

Vivienne
VivienneWilliams Landing

Very good until the seat pad is broken

The toys are very well designed and my baby used to love all of them. But the seat pad is not very durable. It started to break from the stitches then all the plastic fillings come out and eventually fell apart. Once the seat pad is broke it is impossible to replace and the whole jumperoo is now wasted.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids
Sezbez1
Sezbez1Sydney

Excellent Quality

Both my kids have had such great times in their Jumperoo, it’s great quality & has lots of activities. It’s a great, safe place to put my bubba while I get a cup of tea & just sit & relax while I watch her happily jump away! Highly recommend buying one.

Rosie
RosieQld

Amazing product!

I have used this for two kids (who have really put it threw its paces) and it’s still going strong. Lots of activities for them to do, noise, fine motor skills it’s got it all. It’s been a life saver in cranky times - and getting us threw meal prep!

Laura
Laura

This is worth every cent!

I purchased the Jumperoo when my son was 5 months old and we never looked back. He absolutely loved having the ability to stand up on his own and it is very interactive. We eventually had to hide it because he exceeded the weight limit and still wanted to jump in it! It is easy to clean and there are lots of different hight settings that easily adjust as they get older, I can't recommend this product highly enough!

Brad
BradSydney

My 5 month old can't live without this!

I discovered this by accident when we took our 4 month old baby to a friend's place.

The seat spins around so you can give the baby a different play station when they seem to be bored with the same view, and the motion activated music and sounds means the baby just wants to play and play!

Awesome!

Way better then the old jolly jumper. The Jumperoo is interactive and very easy to move around. Easy to clean and suitable from about 4 months old until they are walking(if they are still interested). My little one is just starting to get over it aged 10 months. I bought mine second hand and it's still in good condition to sell on!

R A C H
R A C HVictoria, 3806

Best Jumper EVER!

I purchased this Jumperoo when my eldest was 4 months old and wow! She absolutely LOVED it!
I really like the low/high volume aswell and the 2 different tunes settings. The amount of different activities for the little ones to do is also great. Everytime they turn a little there is a new activity!
My youngest is 6 months old and she also is absolutely loving it. When I pick her up and take her towards it she smiles and starts kicking her legs with excitement.
Best purchase I have made!

Christy
ChristyVirginia Beach

My Son loves it!!!!

My son was 3 1/2 months when he got his jumperoo and he's loved it from the get go. He wasn't able to touch the ground in it at first but we just put a pizza box under his feet and he was good to go. He's almost 5 months now and loves it even more he can jump like crazy. He's 25in long and still stuck at the level 1 level 2 he has to be taller. We don't have him jump with his tiptoes we make sure his feet are flat.

FiT
FiTSydney, NSW

Bub loves it

Great song, can adjust volume (or turn it off). Another setting will only make sound when jumping. It bounces well compared to others. Adjustable height as bub grows is really handy. There are lots of activities to keep entertained. The three sides take up less space than the other four sided options on the market. Safe.

Tiffany B
Tiffany BMelbourne

Love It!! Best Thing I've Purchased!

We purchased our Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo when my daughter was 5.5 months old and she has been in love with it ever since! She loves all the interesting toys and jumping like crazy.
Definitely recommend, very supportive frame and jumping seat. Gives my arms a much needed break!
Seriously couldn't live without it now. Gives our daughter hours and hours of fun and laughter :)

Prue29South East Queensland, QLD