Fitbit Aria 2

1.3

Enaiam7

Enaiam7Sydney, NSW

Not worth the price

I’ve had for less than 4 months, it has never connected to my wifi and now it’s not working despite new batteries. Definitely not worth the price I had to pay. So dissatisfied. My old Kmart scales performed better.

Purchased in July 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$199.00.

Wish I had of read the reviews, ego got in the way of my purchase

4 days in and I am begging for a refund, for $200 I am so disappointed in this product. Set up instructions that come with the scale are inadequate images with no words.

After 4 days of setting it up 3 or so times it just failed to sync and recognise itself. Connectivity is not strong enough to work from my bathroom so they sat for a day at my front door next to the modem.

All it does is tell you your weight and a made-up body fat % ... Thats it... I feel a bit stupid to spend sooo much money on something that I can do in 1 second.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$200.00.

Overpriced with errors

this product was great when it was new, it updated results quickly to the app and was easy to use. Unfortunately the body fat percentage is very innacurate, and after a year of use the feature stopped working altogether. It is effectively a weight scale that does a bmi calculation for you. Very disappointing.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$200.00.

Bathroom Scales

Find out how Fitbit Aria 2 compares to other Bathroom Scales

Really disappointed

Spent 200 dollars on this product!!!
Waste of my money.
Inaccurate fat percentage go's up and down daily.
No real features either
Why are they sooo expensive????
Just add the weight into fitbit yourself and save your money for better health purchases.

Purchased at Bing Lee.

Barely outlasts the warranty and original batteries

Scale seem to work fine and loved the blue tooth connectivity until it just stopped working about the time the warranty expired. Much cheaper scales on the market with the same functionality and better reliability. Time to quit buying Fitbit products.

Purchased in July 2017.

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Body Fat hit & miss

Bought these scales Nov 2018 at JB hifi for about $117 reduced from $ 168 .. they are now selling for $199 which is too much as their body fat calcs are up & down .. EG: one day 30% then next day 24% .
Weight & BMI seem not to fluctuate and be accurate.
I can buy scales under $80 & load measurements by hand into their fitbit account.

Purchased in December 2018.

Absolute Junk

Only worked for a while, difficult to setup, complete waste of money. If you buy this product you'll be throwing your hard earned money away. Lift your game fitbit, Horrible.

Hate it now

It worked for a while but was complex and difficult to set up- despite my partner being a techy! It now refuses to recognise me despute repeated attempts to fix it. So it calls me a 'guest' but half the time refuses to take a weight reading at all. Have to get on it multiple times and then go with the closest 2 readings because the readings will vary quiet a bit. All time consuming. Planning to bin it and get a different brand.

shaun g

shaun gWestern Australia

Way too difficult than it should be

The product is overly complicated and difficult to set up for multiple persons, whilst we could get one to work ( with difficulty) it proved too much to try and set 3 people up. Now I'm good at tech, into all new tech and flash roms to phones, set up networks etc, so I know how to trouble shoot. So In my view this is way too complex for someone just wanting body fat and weight!!! Ok... update here... took a bit more to get it up.. but gee the instructions could be better.

Bathroom Scales

Find out how Fitbit Aria 2 compares to other Bathroom Scales

Blue Cow

Blue CowGarran 2605, ACT

Fitbit, Aria comes with the worst software, connectivity, and no customer service in Australia.

Kenneth Eaton

Kenneth EatonFranklin TN

Aria a throw away scale

Bought a Fitbit Aria scale 2 years ago, worked fine, batteries went low, replaced Batteries, now shows err,
They said My Aria scale needed to be replaced and I could go on line and purchase or goto authorized store.
support said 1 year warranty in US 2 year in Europe, Ive had mine 2 years and 1 month
So their solution Throw away and purchase their new Aria 2
My comment instead of buying the high dollar scale that will break within a couple years, buy the scale thats 1/3rd of the price that last forever. Fitbit is aware of the problems of the Aria issues, there solution is you have to buy a new one.
DO NOT BUY A FITBIT ARIA unless you want a throw away scale.