Fitness at Home

Fitness at Home

1.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)

Quality plus

The mini trampoline is of a very good quality: sturdy and has easy instructions. Staff were always helpful in following up the delay of delivery. I will be recommending F.A.H to my friends and family.

Order never received, refund still not issued , despite Aus Post confirming item lost in transit

Purchased an set of weights on back order due to low stock, no dramas with that, I was willing to wait. Item was apparently shipped as promised, and I received a tracking number so I could track via Aus Post. After waiting 2 weeks with no update on the tracking, contacted Aus Post who investigated and advised item lost in transit. Company are blaming the courier - but I don’t have my money back despite it being nothing to do with me. This company does NOT put their customers first and I should be refunded immediately and they should be dealing with Aus Post. The way they have handled this is simply appalling and unacceptable. Would never buy from them again. Can not be trusted.

Milly

Milly

Do not purchase from this company!

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Fitness at Home compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Do not order from fitness at home

I paid $264 for products I never received, they lied, stole my money and refused to give me a refund, it has been a terrible experience, the same will happen to you

aflach0316

aflach0316Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never Delivered Item

The item I ordered was never delivered. They kept saying that the shipping company didn't show up to collect it. Went on for 2 months. Finally asked for refund, which they did immediately. I would never order anything from them.

DO NOT ORDER FROM FITNESS AT HOME

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t buy

Purchased barbells early May then was told on back order they took my money straight away now tell me in stock but courier company’s hasn’t picked up and didn’t show up
Was told each day courier company picking up my order never happened I requested a refund see if receive it very disappointed was so happy thinking was coming soon
Never purchase from them very dodgy company

RJW

RJWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WATCH OUT - DON"T BUY FROM THEM - teadmill stop working under 3 months - won't call back or give money back

Vey quick to supply me with a $1,800 treadmill, excellent response but when it stopped working in less than 3 months. they are no where to be found. Kept being given the run around and still no one wants to know about it. I'm having to take legal action to get my money back. Can't believe that such people are allowed to operate in Australia this way.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
CMS

CMS

Quality control & assistance

Purchased barbell and weights. Spring clips didn’t fit & were not the same size. Initially company appeared responsive & helpful, but subsequently not helpful so I purchased clips from another company. The bar seems OK but is of questionable quality. When ordering I didn’t realise it had a join in the middle. I’m not confident that it won’t break at the join at some stage so am now looking for a better quality bar. End result - a very expensive set of weights.

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Fitness at Home compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Emily M.

Emily M.Sydney, NSW

Don't do it! They held my money for 3 months, then kept saying my product was delayed.

They took my money, held it for 3 months. During COVID I was desperate to get some at home equipment, with my gym shut. This company purported to have stock, when they didn't. Wait for a reputable company like Rebel. These guys are dodgy, but they did in the end refund my money. But wasted months of the opportunity to buy gym equipment elsewhere. Very stressful and upset.

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great website and amazing customer service

The customer service team went out of their way to call me back after my product enquiry and help me select the right product for me. They were also able to help me out with shipping rates to get me the best deal possible.

Leslie G.

Leslie G.Hunter Region, NSW

Tried to rip me off

Pre ordered some adjustable dumbbells through them. Had a 2 month wait on the product after two weeks found a much better deal as these guys were charging $150 shipping fee, Yes! Extortion shipping rates compared to other business's.
Emailed and explained why I want to cancel my pre order and they have the nerve to ask me to provide them with "Proof" of the other business's shipping fee (which was $40) It took 3 Emails to get it cancelled. Then out of spite they refund the order Less $20. PayPal case settled it right away which after they spammed my email with about 20 emails stating the refund was given. Complete morons run this site. I work in the Fitness industry and now advised against dealing with them ever

Alanna

AlannaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Power train spin bike - yikes!

Purchased this spin bike online and it came with the wrong back leg. Emailed the company and had a response but no resolution, yet multiple marketing emails from this company. On my second ride, within the first five minutes, my left peddle fell off which required a socket set purchase just to fix it. The friction on the wheel is loud as hell and I can’t even watch tv while riding the bike because it’s that loud. The seat won’t even lift to a comfortable height which has forced me to tighten it into a bar and not into a height hole. I’m 5ft7 and the seat doesn’t even come up high enough for me without feeling like I’m cramped in a partial fetal position.

Do yourself a favour, spend the extra money and get yourself a decent quality bike.