Fitness at Home

Fitness at Home

1.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (14)

Just avoid.

Ordered a product that was stated as in stock, it wasn't actually in stock and I got an email the next day saying that it was now on pre-order.
I contacted them straight away to cancel the order but they said they had already shipped it and couldn't refund. It's been over a week now, and they are still claiming that they have shipped the product and refusing to refund my transaction. I got an automated email after 8 days saying that the product was awaiting arrival to their warehouse just as they continue to lie about not having tracking numbers, or proof of shipping and that I had to believe them. Just looking to take your money and avoid responsibility.

Shanna

ShannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zero stars for them. 5 stars for PayPal

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Worse customer service ever. Lack of professionalism.

I've bought a treadmill with a fault and had the case for nearly 2 months. They are worse with customer service as they will just try to waste your time and hope for you to just eventually give up. Worse experience ever.

Positive experience

Personally I had a good experience with these guys. I knew the product was delayed for 6 weeks due to COVID and was prepared for an extra day or two as a result. Communication during waiting period was good. Product turned up as described and so far seems to be working well. I didn’t need to ring or email so I can’t really comment on customer service. Overall no complaints and would recommend.

Rachel

Rachel

If this had an option for zero stars I would have selected it.

I pre-ordered a spin bike in July and was told that it would arrive in August. I have had no updates from the company about delays or expected delivery dates. I have made attempts to call and email and had zero response. Their website currently says the product will be available in October. Customer service is non-existent. Don’t waste your time or money on this place. I am contacting consumer affairs and my bank for a full refund.
Totally unacceptable.

Avoid!! Fitness At Home

This is the most incompetent customer service I have ever experienced from a retailer. Almost 6 weeks ago I ordered a barbell set (after them first sending me the wrong order) I am STILL waiting for what I paid for. I have repeatedly asked for a refund and they have ignored that.

RIRIRI

RIRIRI

Buyer beware- parcel never arrived.

I purchased a barbell set for $189 from Fitness at Home 4 weeks ago and have not received the parcel yet, no response to numerous enquiries to Fitness at Home and what appears to be misleading tracking information. The communication has been vague or non-existent and I am now regretting that I did not read reviews of the company before purchasing.

Avoid Fitness at Home

I wish I had read some reviews on this page before purchasing equipment with Fitness at Home! The equipment I purchased broke literally as I was getting it out from the box. They were quick to provide a replacement, however it too turned out to be faulty after only two uses. After almost three months, I am still waiting for them to pick up the equipment so I can get a refund. The customer service is pretty bad - they never answer the phones, and take weeks to reply to emails. I can never get a straight answer and am repeatably told they are ‘following up with the warehouse’. I definitely wouldn’t recommend buying anything from this company.

Danielle

DanielleSouthwest, VIC

Love my exercise bike!!

There was a bit of a delay in getting the product, but great customer service and communication. The Lifespan exercise bike is great, have got so much use out of it, exactly what I needed for winter!

Quality plus

The mini trampoline is of a very good quality: sturdy and has easy instructions. Staff were always helpful in following up the delay of delivery. I will be recommending F.A.H to my friends and family.

Order never received - but only once I spoke to the right person, my 3 months of waiting was turned into a week

I patiently waited just over 3 months for my order of pump weights, and once received, very happy with the quality of the product. It appears the customer service department is perhaps not quite as committed to upholding the company’s values as they are expected too. Once I spoke to the right person, I received a genuine apology for being messed around. I was relentless in asking for my product or a refund, and this eventually paid off. Very unfortunate to be treated poorly by the customer service team, but ultimately satisfied with the product I purchased.

Milly

Milly

Do not purchase from this company!

aflach0316

aflach0316Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never Delivered Item

The item I ordered was never delivered. They kept saying that the shipping company didn't show up to collect it. Went on for 2 months. Finally asked for refund, which they did immediately. I would never order anything from them.

DO NOT ORDER FROM FITNESS AT HOME

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t buy

Purchased barbells early May then was told on back order they took my money straight away now tell me in stock but courier company’s hasn’t picked up and didn’t show up
Was told each day courier company picking up my order never happened I requested a refund see if receive it very disappointed was so happy thinking was coming soon
Never purchase from them very dodgy company

RJW

RJWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WATCH OUT - DON"T BUY FROM THEM - teadmill stop working under 3 months - won't call back or give money back

Vey quick to supply me with a $1,800 treadmill, excellent response but when it stopped working in less than 3 months. they are no where to be found. Kept being given the run around and still no one wants to know about it. I'm having to take legal action to get my money back. Can't believe that such people are allowed to operate in Australia this way.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
CMS

CMS

Quality control & assistance

Purchased barbell and weights. Spring clips didn’t fit & were not the same size. Initially company appeared responsive & helpful, but subsequently not helpful so I purchased clips from another company. The bar seems OK but is of questionable quality. When ordering I didn’t realise it had a join in the middle. I’m not confident that it won’t break at the join at some stage so am now looking for a better quality bar. End result - a very expensive set of weights.

Emily M.

Emily M.Sydney, NSW

Don't do it! They held my money for 3 months, then kept saying my product was delayed.

They took my money, held it for 3 months. During COVID I was desperate to get some at home equipment, with my gym shut. This company purported to have stock, when they didn't. Wait for a reputable company like Rebel. These guys are dodgy, but they did in the end refund my money. But wasted months of the opportunity to buy gym equipment elsewhere. Very stressful and upset.

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great website and amazing customer service

The customer service team went out of their way to call me back after my product enquiry and help me select the right product for me. They were also able to help me out with shipping rates to get me the best deal possible.

Leslie G.

Leslie G.Hunter Region, NSW

Tried to rip me off

Pre ordered some adjustable dumbbells through them. Had a 2 month wait on the product after two weeks found a much better deal as these guys were charging $150 shipping fee, Yes! Extortion shipping rates compared to other business's.
Emailed and explained why I want to cancel my pre order and they have the nerve to ask me to provide them with "Proof" of the other business's shipping fee (which was $40) It took 3 Emails to get it cancelled. Then out of spite they refund the order Less $20. PayPal case settled it right away which after they spammed my email with about 20 emails stating the refund was given. Complete morons run this site. I work in the Fitness industry and now advised against dealing with them ever