Fitness at Home

Fitness at Home

2.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (26)

Matt

MattMelbourne

Just what the doctor ordered!

I was in the scenario where I was transitioning from standard to Olympic weights, however didn't want to toss my standard plates. Keeping them on the floor was not an option, this product was reasonable priced and suited my home gym perfectly.

Jamie

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slip-Resistant Platform Plyo Box (45cm). So happy with this purchase!

Ordered this for my home gym, and couldn’t be happier. The quality is amazing and doesn’t move when used. So pleased and would definitely recommend it!

20kg Dumbbell Set with Case

I bought a 20kg Dumbbell Set with a Case last February 15. Fitness at home has an Excellent service and product.

Jayden

JaydenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great budget squat rack.

The overall quality is great and very simple to assemble, I am not a heavy person (60kg) but supports my weight well and feels sturdy to use. If you want a good squat rack I recommend this one.

Roger

Roger

Very happy

I ordered and paid for a SS2 Gym on the 1st of March and it was delivered to my house in less than 48hrs on the 3rd of March! UNBELIEVABLE! The only thing was it was missing one of the attachments(the cable curl) that was advertised. The prompt delivery service and the quality of the gym are second to none. "Bang for buck" it can't be beaten.

Easy to deal with

I purchased my kettlebell and it was delivered without any issues and is good quality and great value for free shipping.

SM-400 Magnetic Spin Bike

A lovely solid spin bike!!! I love this bike.
It was delivered very quickly as I was dying to get started on my fitness programme.
Good condition and everything that was written about it is correct.

sarah walsh

sarah walshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great products & Customer Service

I have purchased a number of items now.
I found all of them to be of great quality and customer service was great.
Products arrived quickly.
Would highly recommend.

Corinne

Corinne

Great dance pole - efficient delivery

I purchased the Adjustable Dance Pole - was expecting a delivery delay yet it was efficient and I was kept up to date. Highly recommend Fitness At Home.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will shop from here again.

Great products at great prices. This is the second time Ive purchase from Fitness At Home, and both times Ive been very happy with the experience. Customer service were very helpful in answering all my questions, and the products were always amazing quality.

Michela

Michela

Weights set, great experience

I personally had a great experience with Fitness at Home. Website really easy to navigate, great range of products. I bought a set of weights and didn’t have any issue, super happy with the purchase and would recommend!

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buyer beware

I ordered a rowing machine in September and it never arrived. Now trying to get my money back.
All promises but no action.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very frustrating and not yet solved

Hi, I’m still waiting for my air bike after several months. I paid for the bike in October and despite several delays was advised in early December that the bike was on its way. Now several weeks latter, and several phone calls and email, I still do not have the bike with excuses between Fitness at Home and the courier, not my problem as the customer. Tonight after over an hour on the phone I am none the wiser as to when I will receive the bike, very frustrating to say the least. I have been direct in emails but not rude to the staff and yet I’ve paid over $1,000 with no bike in sight. Check the details with these guys and I hope a bike might arrive soon here. Richard.

Spot

SpotGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not buy from this company.

This company tells the story that they are a small family business trying to do good.
Yet in fact they are total rip offs. They charge exorbitant amounts for postage. Whilst you can get the same product for a lot less elsewhere whilst being charged normal postage.

Felix W.

Felix W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible, avoid

I ordered a dumbbell set and a barbell. Due to Corona I knew that I would have to wait for a while until the items will be back in stock. It took 6 weeks until I got notified that the items have been shipped via AlliedExpress. But nothing arrived in the first 7 days. After contacting AlliedExpress, Ireceived one of the items the following day, but the second item has never arrived. No responses from Fitness at home or Allied Express as to what happened. I wish I would have read the comments here before ordering...

Just avoid.

Ordered a product that was stated as in stock, it wasn't actually in stock and I got an email the next day saying that it was now on pre-order.
I contacted them straight away to cancel the order but they said they had already shipped it and couldn't refund. It's been over a week now, and they are still claiming that they have shipped the product and refusing to refund my transaction. I got an automated email after 8 days saying that the product was awaiting arrival to their warehouse just as they continue to lie about not having tracking numbers, or proof of shipping and that I had to believe them. Just looking to take your money and avoid responsibility.

Shanna

ShannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zero stars for them. 5 stars for PayPal

Worse customer service ever. Lack of professionalism.

I've bought a treadmill with a fault and had the case for nearly 2 months. They are worse with customer service as they will just try to waste your time and hope for you to just eventually give up. Worse experience ever.

Positive experience

Personally I had a good experience with these guys. I knew the product was delayed for 6 weeks due to COVID and was prepared for an extra day or two as a result. Communication during waiting period was good. Product turned up as described and so far seems to be working well. I didn’t need to ring or email so I can’t really comment on customer service. Overall no complaints and would recommend.

Rachel

Rachel

If this had an option for zero stars I would have selected it.

I pre-ordered a spin bike in July and was told that it would arrive in August. I have had no updates from the company about delays or expected delivery dates. I have made attempts to call and email and had zero response. Their website currently says the product will be available in October. Customer service is non-existent. Don’t waste your time or money on this place. I am contacting consumer affairs and my bank for a full refund.
Totally unacceptable.