Fitness n Motion

Fitness n Motion

See the Best Fitness & Leisure Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great gym for helpful friendly service.Staff are first class and cater for all ages and conditions.

absolute fabulous gym for a happy and helpful place to get fit and healthy.Staff are first class and friendlyI.am into my 70ths and there is so much for older people to do.

Vann

VannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service inconsiderate

This gym seems perfect. Until i was unemployed and couldn’t pay my fees. No consideration for my loss of finance. The stress of paying cancellation fee of $166 made me go into depression the worries of not having an income plus pressure to pay Staff and managers are impossibly rude and intimidating at all times. Would not recommend to anyone.

awesome experience

I have found the staff to be amazing, friendly and really helpful. They have assisted me to get fitter and healthier and have always made me feel welcomed.

John Smith

John SmithMorayfield

Toxic experience for a newcomer.

Good gym!

Trainers are pretty standard open times aren't great.
All the equipment you want is there plus good vibe..and it's probably the most expensive gym around!

Magz

MagzBrisbane, Queensland

Too expensive, but a good gym

Loved being a member while I could afford it. The personal trainers are amazing and I always found the staff to be friendly and helpful.
Wish it didn't cost so much, or they would have a more flexible, casual membership. I have disabilities and can't always go, nor get a certificate to suspend my membership all the time when I'm not well enough.

A "light" user membership would be cool!

Too hot, too rude and too expensive

This gym seems perfect. Until I could not attend one session unless I signed a 12 month contract of $40 a fortnight. No consideration for people with injuries. And when my contract was over they continued to charge me 4 weeks as a notice period!! Do not sign the contact. If you want to go, do the shortest contract available. Staff are impossibly rude and intimidating at all times. Would not recommend to anyone.

Little Consideration Or Flexibility For Persons With Injuries.

This is a fantastic gym!

Tams

TamsAU

Only wished I would of joined sooner

Fabulous gym. Great feel to it and everyone is so friendly. So happy this gym is in my neighborhood.
RPM is awesome. A fantastic group fitness schedule and great sized rooms. Creche is also fantastic. :)
Friendly people.