Fitness n Motion

Fitness n Motion

See the Best Fitness & Leisure Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great gym for helpful friendly service.Staff are first class and cater for all ages and conditions.

absolute fabulous gym for a happy and helpful place to get fit and healthy.Staff are first class and friendlyI.am into my 70ths and there is so much for older people to do.

Terrible customer service inconsiderate

This gym seems perfect. Until i was unemployed and couldn’t pay my fees. No consideration for my loss of finance. The stress of paying cancellation fee of $166 made me go into depression the worries of not having an income plus pressure to pay Staff and managers are impossibly rude and intimidating at all times. Would not recommend to anyone.

awesome experience

I have found the staff to be amazing, friendly and really helpful. They have assisted me to get fitter and healthier and have always made me feel welcomed.

Toxic experience for a newcomer.

When I first joined the gym I had staff come outside to belittle and abuse me for smoking within view of their windows, although I was smoking in a spot where I am legally allowed to have a smoke. I was in the process of quitting and thought I would join a gym all in an attempt to turn my health around. I was treated like an outsider by staff. I'm assuming it was because of my poor shape, as they were very nice to all the obvious gym junkies. I did not return for a while. Because of the treatment I received I felt as if I needed to get in better shape before using the gym. I spoke on the phone to staff and they agreed to pause my membership for me. After some time passed with no contact from the gym I received a text message from a debt collection agency threatening legal action if I did not pay a sum of a few hundred dollars that day. I was also told that because I never signed anything in regards to pausing my account, the arrangement over the phone meant nothing, although I was never asked to come in and sign anything. The debt collection agency has informed me that after I pay my debt my membership will no longer be valid, which makes me happy that my contract is over and I don't have to deal with these people again. This is a company that only cares about the money and has no interest in helping you with your health and fitness. If you are new to gym culture this place will not make you feel welcome at all and I recommend you avoid them.

Good gym!

Trainers are pretty standard open times aren't great.
All the equipment you want is there plus good vibe..and it's probably the most expensive gym around!

Too expensive, but a good gym

Loved being a member while I could afford it. The personal trainers are amazing and I always found the staff to be friendly and helpful.
Wish it didn't cost so much, or they would have a more flexible, casual membership. I have disabilities and can't always go, nor get a certificate to suspend my membership all the time when I'm not well enough.

A "light" user membership would be cool!

Too hot, too rude and too expensive

This gym seems perfect. Until I could not attend one session unless I signed a 12 month contract of $40 a fortnight. No consideration for people with injuries. And when my contract was over they continued to charge me 4 weeks as a notice period!! Do not sign the contact. If you want to go, do the shortest contract available. Staff are impossibly rude and intimidating at all times. Would not recommend to anyone.

Little Consideration Or Flexibility For Persons With Injuries.

The gym itself is great and has a fantastic setup. In the past, I have had abdominal injuries so when I went to sign up I voiced my concern of terminating my contract if I acquired further injury. I was reassured it would not be a problem. I was being very careful and following the program written for me but alas a few months later I had another hernia and muscle tears. F&M would only cancel my contract if I could get a GP to write a medical certificate for a permanent (forever) injury. Even when I showed them I was on a hospital waiting list and a letter stating that I could not exercise as I needed complex abdominal surgery (not keyhole!). I had the surgery in July. It has taken 3 months to even walk fast again and use an exercise bike. They did defer my contract for a max of 6 months but I had to start paying again in July. It has left a bitter taste in my mouth. I would have been very happy to stay at this gym if they would have deferred my fees until I had surgery and was fit to exercise again.

This is a fantastic gym!

I have been a member of FnM for years, now my kids are also members and my grand-kids go to the gym's creche. This gym has a great family atmosphere with friendly service, there is always someone willing and able to help with any questions you may have.

They have a really good selection of group classes to pick from, there's something for everyone whatever your age or fitness level, and plenty of well maintained equipment in both the large general gym room and the private ladies gym.

I've tried other gyms that are closer to where I live on and off over the years but I never stayed with them long, I found that none of them maintained their equipment properly and if you wanted help, they'd just tell you to pay for PT sessions or fob you off.
Value for money, Friendly service, Helpful staff

Only wished I would of joined sooner

Fabulous gym. Great feel to it and everyone is so friendly. So happy this gym is in my neighborhood.
RPM is awesome. A fantastic group fitness schedule and great sized rooms. Creche is also fantastic. :)
Friendly people.