Fluid Momentum

Fluid Momentum

See the Best Mountain Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

OooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible bike,poor construction and after sales service

Front wheel hub inside diameter incorrect(cast and not reamed at the factory)quick release skewer would not go in and could not be fitted to wheel and wheel could not be fitted to bike as a result,return handled terribly by anaconda.front deraileur poorly fitted and required complete adjustment- not just the simple indexing procedure required by other similar priced boxed bikes,being a competent technician i was able to perform this easily,these are very low quality control manufactured bikes,just dont expect a bolt on and go set up like other similar priced boxed bikes and check all parts for compatability before starting assembly and if you have a faulty part expect poor service from anaconda.

Purchased in September 2019 at Anaconda Physical store for $399.00.

Not happy

The rear tyre blow off the rim at 40psi ofcorse they tryed to say i over inflating it witch never happened, the gears were clunky and ruff, lost all conference in the bike now witch is a shame because its the first new bike I've owned . Thinking about replacing the tyres myself witch i shouldn't have to do.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

PunkCentral, TAS

good triple purpose bike

Bought one 9 months ago after having many bikes over the years . its my main mode of transport in a large country town .
I fitted it with 2 rear panniers and a camera for great off road footage . with a 21 inch frame it took my 6 foot 3 height and all my gear any where I like to go .
Not one issue with bike or the great anaconda staff . I ordered another bike last week as this one just got stolen .always maintain your bike and keep it stored out of the weather and these bikes will last for years .

Date PurchasedAug 2016
GeoffW1

GeoffW1Sydney, NSW

Budget bike with extra features

Date PurchasedSep 2014

Don't buy fluid bikes

Hello I purchased a Fluid Momentun womens bike. it has been ridden only short rides around 4 times & the drivetrain would click and slip. Returned to store & was serviced . A few more rides then same again . Returned to store & advised wrong cranks were fitted from factory causing poor alignment & causing drive chain wear. they have replaced cranks only - fork seals also Leak & wheel bearings noisy, with 6 rides & 12 months old. Quality of these bike vary however best to stay away from. I have now bought a Scott bike $200 more however quality is much much better.
The bike staff at Annaconda were excellent however the manager showed no interest - my strong advice is Buy a bike at a dedicated bike shop not Annaconda

Rob

RobLilydale

Built for purpose. No drama's with it

Bought my Fluid MTB back in 2013 as I needed something to do the Peter Mac ride on. I live in the Yarra Valley area and don't like riding on the road so this was the best option for me. Anaconda people were great and still do the odd service on it from time to time. It's a heavy bike but durable. Haven't had any issues with it. RRP was $950 down to $550

Pros - Comes with good gear, great price and doesn't proclaim to be more than what it actually is
Cons - A bit on the heavy side.

MJMJM45

MJMJM45Sydney

Fluid Momentum 650

pretty good

i got the 2014 model and it was just an exelent bike. it could doanything that i faced it up to and road really smooth on the roads. the only downside i had was i changed the pedels over from the stoke to toe cade ( because i used it on the road more than off road at the time). asoon as i pulled out the stock ones and tried to put the others in they cross threaded within a day. all the thread that was holding them in came straight off. was not happy forking out another $100 for new crank arms. apart from that an exelent bike.

Brad

BradBendigo

Poor quality bike

Really disappointed in this bike. I noticed after my first ride to work along the bitumen, that it had a slight buckle in the disc on the wheel used for braking, and when I took it back to Anaconda, they wouldn't fix it or replace it. In my opinion, save a few extra pennies, go to a reputable bike shop, and buy something decent. My bike is now pretty useless, so I have taken the front brake assembly off the bike altogether so I can at least use it. Poor service from Anaconda, wouldn't even call me back.
Good look to the bike.
Poor quality components compared to my roadbike.

paulneri
paulneri

mmm. I'm happy with my Fluid MTB. It's ride doesn't seem as plush as my Giant Talon 27.5.1 (or 2?) but there doesn't seem to be any major differences between them. Possibly Giant manufactures Fluid?

Rick
Rick

Awesome bike fast, durable!

I got this bike for my birthday and love it going in a triathlon soon can't wait too use it properly has not let
Me down with performance has disk brakes and has a durable body built well I would recommend this bike to competition rider and general riders has good Tyers and is an awesome bike!
Fast,durable,good value, love it

Awesome Bike

We purchased 2 of these bikes the female and male style they are both really well built, our experience with Anaconda staff was fantastic they are very helpful and we got an awesome deal on these 2 bikes. i highly recommend Anaconda and their Fluid bike range.
Value for Money, Reliable, Great Service, Awesome bike

Patrick

Patrickasked

Hi. I'm just wondering what the fluid grizzly bikes are like on the road and going up hills

Ooo

A lot of tyre to pedal 100mm section tyres on those so its gonna be a slog and worth noting is that the replacement tyres are 3 times the cost of a normal tyre, a maxxis crossmark tyre for that bike is $150,also be aware the build quality on fluid bikes is very spotty-you might get a good one but you might also get a defective one,shop around there are much better deals out there.

Mathew

Mathewasked

Hi there, have a Fluid Method just wondering if i can adjust front suspension, clunks everytime i pull up on the handle bars,getting front wheel off the ground etc etc.

sarah

sarahasked

What is the reason for discontinued Fluid Momentum?

Hi Sara
Just a normal marketing ploy . Most manufacturers regularly release new models
to attract new customers or for old clients looking for that new experience . Its also
important to keep up with modern designs and technologies and market trends .

You can still get fluid momentum cycles online from Anaconda ( womens only) .

Hope this helps Cliff

MattL600
MattL600

I just bought the mens one is store, both are available

Get an answer from our members and Fluid representatives

CategoryMountain Bikes