3.4

3.4
3.3
4.4
In-Flight Service
Brand Manager for FlyPelican? Claim your listing.

Monica jones
Monica jones9 posts

Disappointing

Disappointing. We booked two seats for for a certain day from Williamtown to Sydney, Paid full price plus protection for us. Upgrade of refund. Then later we had an email saying the Sydney Flight had been cancelled so I cancelled the return as it was of no use to us. A promised refund was made- nothing happened. I rang again and no nothing for us. Oh they found our bookins. Yes we can refund that but the refund policy was with someone else. A can't believe this is how they run an airline. When I cancelled the booked parking space my refund came through the next day. We should not have to chase up our money. Show details
Justine
JustineHunter Region, NSW

Wayne87
Wayne87Perth, WA8 posts

Great flight to sydney

This airline is a gem. Great flight and staff are the best Show details
Rose E.
Rose E.Hunter Region, NSW

Outstanding airline

I decided to fly from Newcastle to Canberra instead of driving. I chose this airline due to other airlines having issues of late being either delayed, cancelled or luggage going missing. Booking was easy online through FlyPelican website. Departure was on time. Small plane but oh so cute, seats comfy, flight smooth. Super friendly ground staff and air crew, all round. The cost of my return ticket was very affordable. Not a single thing to complain about. I will definitely fly with this airline again. Oh and if there should ever be a competition on best looking airline pilots, FlyPelican will win, hands down! Show details
Oliver C.
Oliver C.Hunter Region, NSW

Rob W
Rob W8 posts

Newyvet
NewyvetNew South Wales2 posts

Best service flying I have ever had

I have used FlyPelican a few times recently flying to Canberra and Sydney from Newcastle. The flights are always on time, the service is fantastic and the fares are very reasonable. I hope Newcastle gets behind this great new start up!