3.7

NotImpressedSydney

blueside21
blueside21Orange2 posts

Great Service

Absolutely love this site! I went on searching for affordable, and appealing plus sized lingerie. I was amazed at the variety of corsets, babydolls and stocking available for us bigger ladies. Free shipping for orders over $100, which is easy to add up if you buy a corset, the mini skirt and stockings. Customer service was great, sent an inquire about my order status and got a reply in 10 mins. Quick delivery, really cant fault them.
Great range, great prices, fantastic customer service
tessa_nash
tessa_nashAU

fast delivery & quality products

Great range of items. I felt comfortable and at ease buying from Foxy Babes and I was able to find what I was after. Would definitely recommend to others.
fast delivery, great range, good quality