Foxy Babe's Boutique

Foxy Babe's Boutique

See the Best Adult Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Foxy Babe's Boutique? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7

Utterly pathetic!

blueside21
    blueside21Orange

Great Service

Absolutely love this site! I went on searching for affordable, and appealing plus sized lingerie. I was amazed at the variety of corsets, babydolls and stocking available for us bigger ladies. Free shipping for orders over $100, which is easy to add up if you buy a corset, the mini skirt and stockings. Customer service was great, sent an inquire about my order status and got a reply in 10 mins. Quick delivery, really cant fault them.
    Great range, great prices, fantastic customer service

fast delivery & quality products

Great range of items. I felt comfortable and at ease buying from Foxy Babes and I was able to find what I was after. Would definitely recommend to others.
    fast delivery, great range, good quality