Franke Tap TA9511

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

1 review
Marie M

Marie MAdelaide

Stainless Steel Kitchen Tap - envy of my friends!

Renovated our kitchen approx 6 months ago and was hesitant to get another pull out tap because my previous one (won't name the brand) always jammed. The salesperson at Rawsons told me about her Franke pull out tap she's had for years without any problems so I put my trust in her as I love the flexibility that this type of tap offers. Thankfully I did, it is so smooth when I use the pull out option to wash my big pots or clean my sink. I chose the stainless steel model as I hoped it would compliment my new stainless appliances - and it does. It is admired by my family & friends.
Thanks Franke for making quality products!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

vln

vlnasked

Dear Franke. Im looking at kitchen faucets for my new granite bench. I don't want the run around this Gold Customer customer got trying have his expensive faucet fixed. At that price why didn't you have it replaced ??

Franke
PRKSFranke

Hi there,
If you are looking for a kitchen faucet for your granite bench, our catalogue is a great tool that you can use to narrow down your decision! Here is the link: https://viewer.ipaper.io/prkws/franke-general-catalogue/#/

For any other enquiries, please feel free to email info@prks.com.au.

Thank you!

Keith

Keithasked

Have a Franke light up blue when cold tap red when hot, great tap but it is not working for 5 months now and getting the runaround from Franke & G & M Gold Coast, no one wants to fix the tap!!! Not very happy as it cost $ 2,300 for tap!!

OzRattler

OzRattlerasked

Marie!

Go ahead and name the other brand please. We need to know lest we make the same mistake!

Thanks,
J

Get an answer from our members and Franke representatives

• MPN: TA9511