Frantelle Spring Water

Frantelle Spring Water

Gary Matson

Gary MatsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Years of drinking pleasure

Been drinking this for years and tried to Google whether bottles could be frozen. Instead I find harsh comments about water and cap! Quality's excellent and bottles are easy to open. Full stop!

Dee

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

not good

often has chemical after taste likely from bad filtering especially noticeable in tea.Will never buy this product again.

Purchased in August 2020 for $8.00.

James C.

James C.Perth, WA

How to open!!!!!

These bottle are impossible to open without tools.
We grabbed two of the travel packs.
No child can open them.
No adult could.
We tried a wrench.
In the end we cut them open!!!!
Who designed the lids?

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths.

Kim F.

Kim F.

Gross brown thing in my can .

Found this brown slimy thing in a can of lime and lemon sparkling water. Still well in date. No damage to the can. Purchased a 10 pack from Coles. Disgusting.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles.

super tight bottle caps

lucky we 're not dying of thirst and had tools to open them, the water was good once you got to it

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Sherry

SherryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Caps just do not open!

Travelling as group of 4 friends and we bought 24*600ml carton. The Caps were so difficult to open and we had to use a towel to wrap around the cap of half of the bottles. The other half of the bottles we couldn't even open with a towel. We go to gym and we are strong adults, yet none of us could open some of the bottles. In the end we had to cut the bottles open with a knife. Very user-UNfriendly design and very frustrating in the middle of travel. Will never purchase again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Wendy

WendyHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

I purchased a 10 pack of frantelle pineapple & orange sparkling water from my local IGA, only to find an empty can inside. Feel ripped off.

Purchased in November 2019 at IGA for $700.00.

Donna E

Donna EMandurah

I keep going back to Frantelles The Traveller bottled "spring"water

I'd like to know if it is real spring water or not... but the nitty gritty of this is for value and taste, I keep going back to Frantelle's The Traveller... today I picked up a 24 bottle pack from Coles for $5. It was on special. :) But even when it is not on special it seems to taste better than most - you get value for money and its better than the water that comes out of my tap.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Water Boy

Water BoyMid West, WA

Ripped by downsize again

20 bottles instead of 24 and price is up, you just lost another customer. Your not going to make more profit this way, consumers aren't as dumb as you think

Purchased at Woolworths.

Les

LesNorthern Region, NSW

bottles

bottles are to soft and week will not be buying them again ok they are just no good rubbish not worth 10 cents never buy again I have to buy water it will be a better brand thanfrantelle

Purchased in August 2019 at FoodWorks for $10.00.

Weird slimy thing in water

I purchased Woolworths spring water and when I took a drink something slimy was in the bottle. Took a photo and and it looks like a clear parasite or bug. Hope I don’t get sick.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $8.00.

Colin

ColinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Being ripped of by coles & woolies, its your fault for making 20packs

only drink frantelle, we look 4 specials coles/woolies advertised $8-24pack & put 20packs got 5, other shop last 3 no refound. Stop making 20packs, we drink 8cartons monthly. Bad business kill20packs

Purchased in June 2019 for $8.00.

Ripped off

I have been buying the pack of 600ml 24,for years. Only found out today that you have downsized it to a 20 pack but we have to pay nearly the same as a 24 pack. Now your greed has lost you another customer, I will never buy your products again.

Purchased in June 2019.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Black floating substance in unopened bottles

Returned 20 bottles back to Woolies. Thought it was only from one pack. Now I found bottles that still have the black floating substance floating in the bottles. Disgusting. I can’t believe I drank some of the bottles without noticing. I want the company to please explain what the foreign substance might be.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $14.60.

Diana B.

Diana B.

This company just ripping aussies off

Just found out the the 24 packet of frantelle water 600ml bottles is been deleted but replaced with a 20 pack of 500ml bottles for $13.75 what crap will never buy water from this greedy company again MT Franklin will get our cash

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.75.

Unhappy with recent purchase

I purchased a pack of Frantelle sparkling water, 10 x 375 ml cans. Quite surprised to find one can empty. I can hear and feel minute amount of liquid inside, but certainly not what I expected.

Purchased in March 2019 for $7.00.

Jeff Citizen

Jeff CitizenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Water is great! Bottle is dodgy.

Due to an ongoing issue with mains water quality from Western Water, we've been buying slabs of Frantelle 'Perfect Traveller' from Coles for $6.00/24 to keep us going.

We cannot fault the water quality in the bottles and have absolutely no issues opening the bottles as others have mentioned previously.

My only concern is that the bottles feel horribly flimsy from the moment you pick up the slab. They snap and crackle and you're just waiting for the pop. I have doubts the bottle would survive much more than gentle treatment and probably not a decent drop.

I also drink while the house is extremely quiet and night - that is until the Frantelle Pop Orchestra begins.

Otherwise... if it's all about the water - DRINK UP!

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.00.

Chris Richards

Chris RichardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

No way you can unscrew the top

After years of buying the 6x24 travelers pack. We’ve had 3 so far you can not unscrew. I’ve had to put a hole in to get the water out. The water is great and the only one I buy.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Beaudesert for $8.00.

Jackie

JackieBrimbank

It’s ok.

I have tried so many spring water and this one is just ok. Sometimes I can taste something funny but sometimes it is not there especially when it is really cold.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $6.00.

Shez

Shez

Frantelle made me sick

I became very ill after two bottles, woke up with a severe headache and then vomited the next 7 hours. It's the only thing I had last and I remember the same thing happened a year before after I drank a bottle but I put it down to a tummy bug but now it's too much of a coincidence. Won't drink this water again.

Purchased in February 2019.