2FreezeFrame with Inhibox

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes · No
1.0
2.3
Smell
2.5
Brand Manager for FreezeFrame? Claim your listing.

Lou K.
Lou K.South East Queensland, QLD

Ants and ant eggs throughout inner packaging

When I opened the inner packaging, there were black ants and ant eggs throughout.
Nobody will respond to my email or phone messages about this. Show details
jerry
jerrySydney, NSW

It didn't work for me

Its a waste of money, I bought the twin pack that cost a lot of money and yet nothing good happend . I use it for my under eye bags for 3 weeks the result is still the same no positive result waste of time and money, I switched to clarins line contol eye balm and its working after 1 week positive result it diminished my under eye bags Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Moira
Moira15 posts

Rubbish

I thought it would make my lashes thick looking real and lasting.
I might have just bought a top brand mascara.
It went on like mascara, came off like mascara.
I thought when I saw it on Channel nine Today Extra it was going to be different from mascara a more permanent product.
To me it was false advertising, they did say it would come off with a good cleanser, but for goodness sake, advertise as a mascara.
Lucky I bought it at a cheaper price as a promotion, but it’s not worth what I paid for it $59 and that was a promotion. Do not waste your money go buy yourself a good mascara and it will be cheaper for you.
I should have gone onto product review before making my purchase. Show details
IQC
IQCPerth, WA

wally
wallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Charged double for product

Purchased freeze frame serium pack x2 $89.00= $178 rcvd OK but recent bank statement states have been charged double $356. Now have to scan bank credit card statement & and send emails overcharged.because phone operate has billed a reliable customer twice Show details
linda0303
linda0303South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

FreezeFrame Inhibox,

Thick and flaky on my face, I did exactly as instructed, I’ve had to wash it off every time. It’s the same as The My perfect eyes product. I would not recommend it .  Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Karina
KarinaPerth, WA3 posts

Don’t waste your money

The pump is hideous. It clogs up every time I use it. The packaging alone is enough to turn me off. The product itself is just ok. It doesn’t relax any wrinkles, it more changes the reflection making wrinkles a little less prominent. It’s literally just a shine fuller so there’s no shadows between the wrinkles. Definitely not worth the money they charge. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Shae-Leen W.
Shae-Leen W.South East Queensland, QLD

Bought Lip Injection, FreezeFrame said "faulty packaging" 5 times. $275 down. DREADFUL COMPANY

A DREADFUL COMPANY. RIPPED OFF. SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE. I was a loyal customer for about 3 1/2 years, spent a fortune with FreezeFrame then started experiencing applicators being empty on delivery. Fortunately, I have used the same pharmacy for the last 25years & they were ordering the product in for me. I returned all "faulty" applicators & packaging immediately but persevered as I loved the product. Sent the last lot back with a detailed letter, was told they claimed to be experiencing probs with applicators, eventually received 2 empty applicators back with an assurance the rep "had fixed them". $275.00 out of pocket. A DREADFUL COMPANY Show details
Lisab5
Lisab5Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Freeze frame review

This product does not give an instant result not even slightly it clearly states that it gives and instant result and long term result I haven’t used it long term so I can’t comment on that but I don’t know if I’ll bother since there falsely advertising the product.

Matilda
Matilda

Wasted Money - absolutely no result

Product dispenser does not work after a few goes. Dry flaky residue. Absolutely no change to skin at all despite going through two tubes of product. I agree with other reviewers that for all the hype this product is worthless.

legs
legswildes meadow

yes, it is a great product if you can get it out of the tube

this is a great product, if the tube will dispense it. I was so desperate I hit it with a hammer to get the cream out.

Keep your docket and return it for a replacement . It is so annoying as it is very expensive

Serabravo
SerabravoTownsville40 posts

Nooooooo! Does nothing! !!!

A complete and utter waste of money, pretty expensive too for such a complete lack of ANY RESULTS!

I have tried another of their products, will never buy any again.

There are excellent very inexpensive brands made locally or online that will deliver real hydration at least.

And some such as good rosehip oil will brighten your skin as well.

Sue c
Sue c2 posts

The dispenser broke

I absolutely love this product!! however a month of using a small amount once a day the dispenser tube won't dispense the product. I tried to get a replacement but was told I must of used it all. This isn't true as I can still see plenty left in tube. Very frustrating as this product is not cheap.

Empressbat
EmpressbatQueensland, 430421 posts

works well but skin feels stiff

The lines are smoothed instantly and the effect lasts for about 8 hours. apllied over moisturiser or liquid foundation or using it alone it works well with no flakiness. Too much product will flake. So use it sparingly. The only issue I find with it is the freeze effect makes my skin feel stiff.

J. D
J. D

Flakey ness

This is only a problem IF you apply too much, my only disappointing factor was the applicator stopped dispensing half way through but in saying that my local pharmacy gave me a replacement one which was great. This product really works if you use it correctly and it goes a long way. $89 is a small amount to pay for the results you receive. Thank you freeze frame.........