2Skin Physics Dragon's Blood Facial Sculpting Gel

60% · 5633 · 35%

Jackie Whiting
Jackie Whiting

Love it

I have softer Smoother skin..all my friends say skin looks good..not sure if scaring beta cos of dragons blood..i had no bad reactions..i tell everyone about it..

Kerin Hopewell
Kerin HopewellSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

love it dont want to change to anything else

I noticed within days my face looked smoother and fewer lines around my eyes, also seems to plump up my cheeks! I love this product and will continue to use it. Thanks.

Carmel Cummins
Carmel Cummins2 posts

Total package

Skin feels totally moist & hydrated

Fabulous product but wish it was more affordable. Budget often dictates what I can buy.

Became addicted to this on a special buy but have not seen a special deal for ages!

Show 2 replies

Lorraine Wiseman
Lorraine Wiseman

Been using dragon blood forays about 8 years I love it I used to get it sent to me every month I wa

I have been using Dragon blood for 8 years I used to get it sent to me once a month I watch to see if you have on special otherwise I buy at Priceline I am 73 years old my skin has improved I have no reaction to the cream I also use night cream I can't live without it thank you

Skin Physics
Skin Physics   DM
Janet
Janet

Best product i have tried this far since relocating to Perth 11 years ago. Into my 4th jar and still

Helps with better absorption of both day n night cream. Gives an overall glow to my skin when I use it with the rest of dragon blood's range products. I actually stop using foundation!

Yolanda Kruger
Yolanda Kruger

Spa in a jar

The gel has the most amazing cooling effect after washing your face. My skin is super soft and I just love how good it works on me. I apply the gel before my day and night creams and the combination result is amazing.

Jenette Paynter
Jenette PaynterSydney, NSW3 posts

Beautiful product especially for sensitive skin

Skin was soft and reduced redness. Even used it on my elbows and ears to avoid flaking in colder months . No reaction what so ever. Introduce a few of my friends to the product a couple of years ago.

Judith Beint
Judith Beint

I Love Dragons Blood

It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I find a lot of products are too heavy for my skin and I start to get blemishes But not with dragons blood.

Ying Lu
Ying Lu

This is the best staff I have

I can see my eyes are lifted firmed. and face is lifted too and also brightening and firming. Neck lift is fantastic. I will keep use them and happy to introducing to my friends.

Karenm
KarenmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Fantastic product

Been using this since I was 48, I am now 56. My skin is lovely and soft, very hydrated and smooth with vey minimal lines and wrinkles.

I am often told I dont look my age.

Great product that absorbs quickly into your skin, love it!

Pamela Watts
Pamela WattsGoulburn

Excellent product without having to sell the house

Although I did have reasonable skin, Dragons Blood did make a difference without the huge price tag. Really do like the product.. Dragons Blood products is suitable for mature aged skin.

Karen Saddler
Karen Saddler2 posts

Amazing cream plumes and decreasesee wrinkles

It plumped my skin and helped with fine lines. Had been using it for a year or so. Tried some other brands not as good as this product. Time to orider some more

Show 3 replies

bev
bevBrisbane11 posts

Feels good on

No it hasn't really helped with my aging skin, wrinkles, lines etc but it does feel nice on my face and neck and isn't greasy after using. Thankyou very much

September 24th 2018 Update: does feel good on.

This is actually a good product it hasn't helped my wrinkles but highly doubt anything out there in my price range would but it does feel good on and non greasy.

Show 2 replies

Lee MarieHannan
Lee MarieHannan

I like the instant hydration

I have used this product for a number of years now and find it to give me More hydration and feel nice and cooling , I will definitely be continuing with using it.

Dinah Lang
Dinah LangSwan View

Love it

Love it as do my married girls - I also use it on my hubby who finds it very soothing - I put it on his face at night he is quite spoiled. I use it every evening and more often in the warmer months