Fully Amped Electrical

Fully Amped Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My "go to" electrician.

Over the past few years I have renovated my small rental portfolio. In this time Fully Amped Electrical have been my "go to" company. I like the honesty and professionalism that comes with being a small family owned business. When others told me entire rewires were needed, when they weren't, or jobs were not possible due to access issues.....Luke had the answers. I learned long ago that cheapest is not always the best. Fully Amped Electrical are honest and supply value for money. They remain my "go to" company for anything electrical from smoke alarms,RCD's, stove installations,ceiling fans, power points and lights. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Positive experience

Fully Amped Electrical installed smoke alarms in my house and also helped me out when I had power problems during the Christmas break. On both occasions, the work was done on time and very professionally. I would definitely use them again.

These guys were punctual, efficient and reasonably priced!

I recently used Fully Amped Electrical to move some power points and install some down lights in my rental property. Not only did they show up, they were on time! That's rare for tradies these days! It was a very smooth job, managed well and didn't cost me a kidney.
reasonably priced and quick