Function Well

Function Well

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrible customer service and filthy gym

My experience was a nightmare, as soon as you walk through the door the gym is filthy and stunk right through and very cramped. The ice bath was dirty, disgusting and putrid, it was so clouded with gunk you couldn’t see through it, it was disgusting. I paid all that money and couldn’t use it. The customer service was terrible, and the staff was rude and arrogant. They keep contacting me to sign up, I felt like I was being harassed. I was rushed through the sign-up process. When the manager was signing me up, it was like talking to a robot, she was just going through the motions and towards the end of the induction when she was showing me around, I was asking her questions and she was being ignorant, completely ignoring me and was running away from me, her attitude is disgusting. I cancelled the membership and will never return. Don't sign up here unless you want to put up with rude and arrogant staff members and stench. I seriously do not recommend this gym to anyone.