Freeway Sports

Freeway Sports

Excellent gym service

Freeway Sports provides fantastic service. It serves quality classes of different varieties and harbours a range of gym equipment to ensure its customers enjoy a great workout. Definitely with joining for!

good gym

Good gym, lots of classes back to back which you can attend after your workout. Nice pool and spa to relax as well

Excellent gym

Great gym, lots of great equipment and the staff are very friendly and always ready to help. There are a variety of classes to suit all needs as well as a pool and a spa to relax after your workout.

Awesome place to go!!

I love going to Freeway Sports Gym because it has a friendly atmosphere, staff are fantastic, the classes in the week are perfect for me, ladies gym is awesome and there's plenty of room and equipment to do your own thing. I recommend people to come and join the gym and it doesn't matter how young or old, your welcomed and feel part of the team. 'There's no excuse!!! Come along and find out yourself!!

Great renovation

Freeway gym has met all my fitness needs for a few years now. Whether it be weights, cardio, classes or just relaxing in the pool or spa. Everything i need for a decent price.
The recently completed renovation looks awesome and has meant there is no waiting time whatsoever for any equipment, and the 24hr access is a huge bonus allowing flexibility! Very happy to stay a member

Great

The PT here know what they are doing. They are always there and ready to assist you in your weight loss/muscle gain goals.
Classes are at great times and have good variety for full body workouts.
Recommend!

Best gym in south east

I've been attending this gym for almost 2 years. Moving locations to a little further away soon, however still going to travel the distance. Best personal trainers and ladies gym is amazing, full of equipment and large. I feel very comfortable and happy at this gym.

Great gym to cover all of your needs!

I have been attending this gym for over 5 years now and it goes from strength to strength.
With plenty of free weights, benches and other equipment, I'm always able to complete a weights session with minimal time waiting around for equipment.
Staff are always friendly and willing to help you with any concerns.
Give it a go!

Freeway Gym - Great Value and Facility

Excellent Gym, great value. Very helpful staff.... definitely check this gym out before signing up anywhere else, you won't be disappointed.

Great gym!!!

Great gym with great staff. The quality and "newness" of the equipment. The cleanliness and the amount of space between the equipment and different workout areas. They are also providing workout classes without any extra cost.

free way sports

WOW am speachless a big thanks going to free way sports and thanks and respect going to wally and askon thanks for your support toatal weight i have lost 60kg

Great gym

I have been going to Freeways for the last few years and i have lost over 30kg! Before this gym i had tried other facilities but never had success like i have had here. This is becouse of the classes and friendly Personal trainers that guide you with you goals. Not to mention the friendly staff that always welcome you. I would personally recommend the gym and i have had a few friends also sign up.

Great gym!

Best gym I've been to. Been a member for over a year and don't see myself moving gyms anytime soon. Staff are so welcoming as you enter the door. They also have a vast range of equipment with a lot of room in between, unlike other gyms that are too cramped.

Excellent Gym With Outstanding Combination Of Facilities

I have been to a few gyms but not one like FREEWAY SPORTS. This gym is fully equipped with all types of work out facilities for body building, weight lifting and aerobic exercise. The most important thing is that it has a very large space and has multiple of the equipments with an excellent lay out. In addition, this gym has a nice swimming pool, great sauna and fantastic spas with multiple showers separately for males and females. What makes it all really worth is that a after a good session of exercise you can simply relax all your body by spending some time in the sauna and spas or swimming pool so you get both physical and mental relaxation there. Also, the staffs are very nice and welcoming. I definitely recommend this gym to anybody who would like to maintain their health and fitness.

Thank Habib. Enjoy your workouts.

Great gym! great staff! great environment!

The best gym I've been to in SE Melbourne. You are geated with a friendly smile every time you enter and the staff are always there to answer any questions you have, the environment is very welcoming and they create a great atmosphere for any gym goer

The best gym I've been to in SE Melbourne. You are greeted with a friendly smile every time you enter and the staff are always there to answer any questions you have, the environment is very welcoming and they create a great atmosphere for any gym goer They have great facilities and plenty of space. Out of all the gyms have been to Freeway sports tops the list

Great Gym

I have been going to freeway gym for about FOUR years now! It's true when they say time flies when you are having fun. Waking up early everyday or making time in my day to go gym has been not only very rewarding but also very enjoyable-Thanks to Freeway gym. It's a gym like no other, where upon entering you are welcomed with friendly greeting and smiles. This puts you in a happy mood before even starting the workout. The staff are very helpful and happy to answer any questions you have. Before I started my fitness journey with the support of freeway gym I had low self esteem, always anxious about my weight as well as health. I wasn't not fit and I was scared to start something and fail but from day ONE I was given the right support I needed to start my journey... Here I am Four years later down the track I am still going to the same gym, I have met very interesting people and have formed great friendships. I have the energy to do what I enjoy during my day, I feel better about my self and body image, I have a better social life. I have realized that being fit isn't just through exercising, it is a life style. Freeway has given me the lifestyle I needed to be who I am and where I am today. Freeway gym is a great place to exercise, make new friends, have the right support and guidance in the fitness journey. It is the place to be.
Thank you for making me feel great, looking great and improving my quality of life.

Great Gym

Freeway is a great gym has great facilitys and newly extended. staff and other gym goers are very friendly. Very humbling environment.

Excellent gym

After checking out a lot of local gyms I found Freeway Sports to be the best. I have been going for a few years now and they have made a lot of improvements. There is plenty of good equipment, good facilities, plenty of different classes and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Great value for money too. Highly recommend.

best gym

Been training at freeway sports Doveton for over 10 years. Has a huge variety of equipment, fantastic fun classes and helpful and caring staff.
Look forward to training there and have made so many friends at the centre.
Trained in many gyms all over Australia, this one is the best iv found.

Thanks Bec. I think you are here more than I am. Enjoy your training.

Great gym!!

I can honestly say that Freeway Sports is an institution which I feel energised and motivated to be a better version of myself. Generally, I find myself one whom does not fit into the sporting community however, Freeway Sports is the exception. I owe a lot of my development to the ‘Just Ladies’ section. As lame as this may seem, it was not only the well maintained and updated equipment, but the segregated section made me feel more comfortable and less self-conscious in regards to performing physical activity. Led by enthusiastic staff members and PTs whose energy is infectious to those they interact with creates a positive atmosphere throughout the whole gym. Which is why I would happily recommend Freeway Sports to anyone wanting a positive change to their lives.