NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

• Rates and Fees
Nick D.

Nick D.Perth, WA

Standard gym with disappointing customer service

I asked for a membership discount I was entitled though my work, franchise owner at Perth CBD gym did not seem in the least bit interested in making it happen. Disappointing to say the least.

LKO

LKOSydney, NSW

Disappointment

I have been with anytime since day 1. How disappointing! Anytime fitness do not value their loyal customers. Covid affected everyone. There was no negotiation whatsoever but an email to notify a sudden price increase in membership.

Great location perfect gym

I have been a member for 3 years it's a friendly guy. The staff are friendly and helpful with any questions. It's clean and a good set-up.
I would recommend this Gym

Anytime Fitness AUAnytime Fitness Australia

Hi David, we really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your positive experience!

Terrible customer service

I was Denied for requesting oneday free trial session and the big muscular guy keep on pushing me signing the contract paper first. And also need to pay for key fee for even 7day trial. I felt like speaking sneaky second hand car dealers.

Disappointed!!!

Hany E.Victoria

Franchised Gyms that don't care about their customers

Iwona W

Iwona WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again!

I've signed up contract for one year with them. In the meantime all gym were closed because of lock down. When they were reopened my contract was already finished - three months earlier, but they took money from my bank account anyway. I came to my local gym to clear this out and I've been told that my contract was extended because of the lock down...? and I have to stay with them for another month...? Despite I was upset I didn't want to fight so I've decided to wait. Three days after another payment was taken again! I blocked my credit card and came to the gym again. I haven't got any reasonable explanation from gym management. I'll never use this gym ever again.

STC

STCSydney, NSW

Can't cancel my membership

MRC1997

MRC1997

Absolutely appalling, would not even give 1 star if I could.

Management so rude

2020 management change have poor and unprofessional etiquette. They just increased their rates to $75 per month (50% increase for half the members) and the manager seemed like he hated his job. He was so rude and unwilling to talk to me that I cancelled my membership the same day. Don’t join at hornsby anytime.

Natalie

Natalie

Stupid Gym

Anytime Drummoyne - super unfair, they do a big sign up day, then send out an email saying they are increasing all club membership prices a month later. After giving 2 weeks notice to cancel membership I was still charged for the next month. This was all done by non-responsive communication, had to wait weeks to get replies. Also no sympathy in emails, just said we're still charging you. just don't sign up

James M

James M

Haven’t been able to use the gym for 6 months. Still won’t let us out of contract.

Due to COVID we haven’t been able to use the gym for 6+ months roughly. I get that it’s unavoidable however we’ve had to go out and buy gym equipment for home to keep our sanity. To be told there is not option to cancel our membership without additional fees is just a kick in the guts. Simply cannot afford to pay for both the home equipment and an ongoing contract at Anytime

Cdogz

CdogzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad

You get what you pay for at the end of the day, shame they don't have better equipment but for a simple gym experience it's ok, as long as you train yourself

Chad C.

Chad C.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed

My original membership and monthly payment to Anytime Fitness Was for a 24 hour service. Due to Covid 19 this service has been less than halved. I chose Anytime Fitness because it was a 24 hour gym however, now it’s less than halved but my payments remain the same.
The fact that I can only go half the amount of time that I used to go before and still pay the same fee; makes me feel like that I have been ripped off. As I am fully aware of the problems with the Covid Pandemic, I feel Anytime Fitness should also bare a loss by restructuring their fee in accordance to their hours.

christopher

christopherWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bundaberg and Hervey bay

Really bad... place smells like rat fiesce really rude guy at reception. Wouldn't go if it was free. Made me literally sick walking in there guy serving me with spikey hair was coughing runny snot down his face.

Find out how Anytime Fitness Australia compares to other Gyms

I made a complaint about being harassed, I made a Google review and my membership was cancelled.

Anytime Fitness AUAnytime Fitness Australia

Same old tricks, no new services.

Josh A.

Josh A.Sydney, NSW

Stay Away!!!

Stay away! They gonna rip you off! There are other gyms with no contract or gyms that let you terminate contract with ease.. Anytime Fitness don't give a fck about Pandemic or losing job they will still charge the fck off ya

Rates and Fees

In times of despair: Price Gouging.

No name

No nameSouth East Queensland, QLD

highly not recommend

Ernest B.

Ernest B.asked

Anytime Fitness Australia

hi how do I cancel my membership i work full time now so don't have time to go gym

Hi Ernest,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please contact our customer service team at <customerservice@anytimefitness.com.au> or on (02) 9415 5300 during office hours with the club name & your membership number and they will be able to assist you.

loctorak

loctorakasked

Anytime Fitness NSW

Anyone else considering a lawsuit? Class action?

It simply isn't acceptable to conduct businesses this way. Its under handed, misleading and ultimately designed to be unfair for the consumer. Im sure if it got in front of a magistrate it'd be a matter of minutes before they sided against anytime. Just look at all these stats - of 505 reviews average score is 1.8? That doesn't just mean you're upsetting some of your clients... that means you're upsetting damn near all of them and i, for one, expect better from something approved by the ACCC to legally charge money.

And imagine how many hundreds of thousands of extra dollars they get every year because of their dodgy loopholes. Money that could have been kept by citizens who would use it to stimulate the economy. Instead its sitting in some small business owners bank account doing SFA for anyone but the business owner. And its not like he deserves the money. The guy at Epping is barely ever there and when he is hes completely unapproachable, locking himself in his office. Disgusting.

Paul

Paulasked

Anytime Fitness NSW

Not really a question but more of a statement to help those battling anytime. Best option if you want to stop these clowns taking money out of your account when you don't want or charging ridiculous cancellation fees, report your card as stolen that they are debiting. They will no longer be able to charge your account and you can just ignore their chase ups rather than trying to chase them up :)

Get an answer from our members and Anytime Fitness Australia representatives