NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

• Rates and Fees

Spqr1012

Spqr1012Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Greedy greedy people

I didn't have the funds in my account for my payment so what do they do.. try and deduct it the next day plus interest and fees.. no I'm 100 in debit and broke.. I wish I never joined this crappy gym.

Johnny

Johnny South East Queensland, QLD

Flexible

I’m going between two places so I’m enjoying the flexibility of attending two sites at a time of my convenience.

The staff at coorparoo gym are very friendly and feel they have done a good job of ensuring clean sprays are always available to wipe down the gym equipment.

Jasmine T.

Jasmine T.South West, WA

Disgraceful and unprofessional

Find out how Anytime Fitness Australia compares to other Gyms

Harrassment from anytime north rocks

Disgusting behaviour recently from otherwise a good gym. Sending members threatening texts late at night regarding leaving weights on the rack (not on the floor) when proper storage not available in the area bevause already full
If I am not doing anything unsafe in the gym do not text me to my personal mobile and invade privacy.
I always clean up the gym in the mornings where other people have trashed the gym so check your facts before texting members and losing clients

Dont sign

kylie

kylieMid North Coast, NSW

Wished I'd never signed up

I signed up back in October 2020 and was told a PT would contact me. 6 months later no one has bothered and before you ask me if I have contacted the club I signed up with, no I haven't and will not be going to. I shouldn't have to chase up something that's supposedly part of my membership. Half the time my key pass won't let me in the door and I have to wait to be let in. No wifi! Like seriously? I've not lost any weight since joining and can't use any of the weight machines as I don't know the correct way to use them. No one is there to show you how the equipment works. Once the contract is up I won't be resigning again.

Anytime Fitness AUAnytime Fitness Australia

Feel like im being bullied into joining

Rang my local Anytime Fitness to enquire about being a member, they made me an appointment to go into the gym, ok fine. But then Perth went into lockdown from covid so i had to cancel and go to Perth to look after an elderly aunty. One week into returning home, Anytime Fitness rang me and asked if i was still interested in joining. I said i didnt and explained that my hours at work has plummeted because of the lockdown (i work in hospitality) and i simply couldnt afford it. Ever since i have been receiving endless texts from the gym about current deals. Often 3 or 4 texts everyday. I block the mobile numbers, they just text from different numbers. I definitely will not be joining this gym in the future....or ever.

Hmmmm

I like anytime but as I'm under 18 I can only use the club during staffed hours which I completely understand. However, at my club there are 45 staffed hours in a week, but for everyone else the club is open 168 hours in a week. I don't think it's fair that I have to pay the same membership fees as everyone else when I can only use it for just over a quarter of the time that others can use it.

진 아.

진 아.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Won’t let you escape from them

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

Gym at Epping North started great however after covid, management would not do a thing about the smell from some members. These members would refuse to use deodorant and always try to get away with no towel. So in return these members who say Im being a racist and that Im on my phone alot when the gym is a ghost town most times. Management then cancelled my membership because I wouldn't turn down my mobile phone. No wonder members have left to go elsewhere.
Thanks Nat

Darrell W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Wish I could review it 0 star

Terrible customer service, ive paid for about 2 months of membership and my fob key hasn't worked since I got it the day of my membership, I call up to cancel and I get crap on by saying "I'm in a contract for 12months" but I was told I could leave it whenever at the desk when getting my membership now over the phone they are telling me that I have to pay $450 paid in full to cancel my membership before its end date February 2022, what a joke of staff and a gym, the gym is sub par anyway old equipment and the people there suck

James B.Sydney, NSW

Total Scam - Rouse Hill North, NSW

Simone and Nick Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only care about $$$

Just like many other reviews here, the staff only care about the money. I tried to cancel multiple times and was convinced to just pause. Went back to try cancel and all they do is question why why why and try to make you stay. I felt like I was in a used car dealership. I expressed my financial hardship due to COVID only to be told I must come in and pay an exit fee because my membership has been extended by 8 MONTHS and it’s technically not finished minimum term yet. How ridiculous. My membership should have ended in November 2020 but now it’s something like July 2021. They don’t care. They just keep pushing and saying come in and pay the fee if you want out. Don’t recommend

Simone and Nick

Not only that, this causes great stress and anxiety. Just waiting for a response from the gym makes me feel ill

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Rude and cold staff member at AF Hurstville.

Rude and cold female staff member does not greet club members at the door like other staff. In all the years as a member with the club I’ve never encountered such cold behaviour. I’ve attached a photo below if the staff member for reference.

Andrew GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just want money, say they care but don't

Get you to sign contracts that they don't live up to. Gyms are over crowded. The PT's have to pay rent to share equipment with other members and trainers. To access a PT you need to be a member. The PT's are not employed but are wearing the gyms uniform. Group Fitness Classes take up gym floor space at peak times. The clubs lack gym floor people and covid marshalls. Over weekends - toilets are out of toilet paper, toilets can be blocked, no paper towel, weights are left eveywhere. Mobile phones and selfies should be banned on the gym floor, you are their to train not spend an hour taking pictures in the mirror.
They increased their rate after covid even to members already on contracts.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

DODGY SCAM Membership - Never Go To Anytime

Bulldog

BulldogNew South Wales

Anytime Fitness

Anytime Fitness AUAnytime Fitness Australia

Most money hungry unhelpful business ever

I lost my job a couple months ago and I have not been able to pay for the gym in full so I have been putting what I can here and there and after explaining that to the gym they put my account on hold for only a month and this is the final week of it being frozen and yesterday I had a letter from their lawyers saying that they are gonna take legal action on me over $123 even after explaining to them what im going through how pathetic worst gym I would recommend no one to go here !!!

Martin W.

Martin W.Perth, WA

After many years of being happy, I won't come back

Zara

ZaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Been to five locations, all are terrible!

I had to join anytime as I travel weekly for work. I have now visited 5 different Anytimes throughout QLD and NSW and have hated every single one. Very limited equipment, all of the gyms are tiny making any form of walking lunges etc impossible. Another thing I noticed is the lack of atmosphere or friendly welcoming staff, something I am not used to in a gym.

For example, Oran Park Anytime has two yoga balls which are both completely flat and not fit for use, no slam medicine balls, about 3 benches which are impossible to get a turn at etc. this made my program impossible to complete

So disappointed I joined this gym and am angry I now have to pay 11 months of membership at gyms I hate going to.