Anytime Fitness Australia

• Rates and Fees

Prasanthan

PrasanthanSouth West, WA

Poor customer service

As I had an accident I asked them(Australind Branch) to freeze my account for 3 months. After freezing the account, following month they have charged me. I rang and asked them to rectify it but no respond from them and they are not ready to do it. Seems to be they don't care about the members they just care about the money. Great customer service.

Divyanshu Gogna

Divyanshu GognaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not the best deal you can get be ready for unknown fees

Simba

SimbaSydney, NSW

Unhygienic and hot

Ever since moving to Campbelltown Mall all members are downgraded to 4 car spots instead of plenty and air con that is controlled by centre management making it v hot.

Claudia W.

Claudia W.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT GO TO ANYTIME

This is the worst gym with the most inconsiderate and rude staff. I had only reserved a spot, not signed up and they charged money from my account with out informing me. I was never a member of this gym, never picked up an access key or signed up and they charged me. I have now spent the last week being ignored by the gym staff and corporate office for trying to follow up a refund. They have ignored my calls and text messages by not replying. I have put in a complain with the ombudsman and I hope this gym gets fined for their actions. Do NOT go here it is not worth being messed around.

Rae

RaeSydney

I suggest you go else where!

It deserves no stars. There are hidden fees. The policy seems to be that staff will insist they explained any fee you had no idea about, they will use that it is in the contract you haven't read because you thought you could trust what the staff were telling you, and nothing will be done to remove any of their hidden fees to keep you happy and a customer. You may end up paying a lot more than it worth to access this gym at all and for one of their plastic keys you'll never use again. Anytime Fitness is a ruthless, globalist, multinational corporation that would take your last dollar if they could scam it out of you. I suggest you go else where!

Very poor customer service and very expensive

Very poor customer service and very expensive as their gyms are small and very busy. Especially the Mitcham one. They trap you by telling lies. That you can cancel anytime. B

Colin

ColinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My faith in Great service restored

Great service and follow up by new management Nick from Anytime Kawana.
Thank you so much.....for taking the time to resolve my concern on the spot.
Looking forward to visiting AnytimeFitnessKawana soon!!!

Colin

ColinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

poor Integrity

I am very unhappy with Anytime Fitness Kawana. Very poor service by management!!! I have been injured and unable to use my membership since September 2019. I cancelled my membership, spoken now to several managers and it’s now January 2020 and still taking money from my account!!! Several times I’ve been told this would be sorted and money

V ChrisMelbourne

Suspect the Anytimefitness is a lier

The Anytime fitness on High Street road in Glen Waverley is a pathological lier and could be a fraud as well. He sold membership promising sun and the moon. He just escapes whenever I ask him. For example, some thing about BMI measurement regularly through an advanced machine was part of one of the promise. He says the machine is not working. He also asked 200$ to replace the fab key and finally settled for 100$ as a discount. Some how I don't trust him.

vincenza

vincenza

Armadale

Customer service is the worst I've ever encountered. This past month, Armadale charged me twice in one week, amounting to over $150. And just before Christmas, no less. I haven't attended this Anytime since August 7, I have been attending another. When trying to rectify the situation, they have been rude, dismissive and inconsistent, and are now withholding the refund even though the mistake was on their end.

Lachlan Brown

Lachlan BrownMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good thing I switched gyms four years after leaving

Avoid at all costs, I have had a really terrible experience going to Anytime Fitness Elizabeth back between 2012 and 2013. This whole thing is actually a scam because they lock people in to contracts, they care more about the $$$$$$$$$$ then peoples health. The best thing about it is cancelling back in February 2014. Now Im currently doing gym sessions at the Aquadome and havent looked back since.

Pathetic money grabbing gym

Gym staff don't even greet you when they see you, snobbish and rude. Gym is always too full of people that I can't use the equipments I want. Cancelled by gym membership as I haven't step into it for months, and now they've sent debt collectors after me. Do not recommend!!!

YG2018

YG2018

Unpleasant smell and unreasonable charge after canceling membership after contract finished.

The gym has an unpleasant smell coming from a mixture of sweating and the cleaning product. I felt to almost vomit every time I entered and finally I decided to stop going there. There is a lot of disgusting dirt in those cup holders too. I even found chewing gums there. The situation wasnt changed after I mentioned it to the staff.
I stoped my gym membership after the one year contract was completed. They keep chasing me for an extra month payment, although it is not stated in the original contract at all.

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cash grab

I lost my gym bag a few months ago, searching everywhere I decided to check my local gym, they had my bag with the key tag attached on the outside, I asked why at no point did they scan the tag and let me know. They shrugged it off with no response. I quit the gym and now weeks later they still send me emails about not giving up and they still take money out of me account. No customer service just a cash grab

Bec

Bec

OVER PRICED

$54 a week for a Personal Trainer and $20.
I could no longer attend because I had a lot of university commitments and it became too expensive.
They said the cancellation fee would be a couple of hundred dollars and I have to pay-off the personal training, meaning I could only do about 6 weeks of training, but I had to give him 3 months of pay.
WTH?!
That's $70 a week when I can barely afford living, plus they get free money off me for the next 2 months and a couple of hundred because I can't afford to attend.
I was making more money, but my shifts at work were cut back due to staffing and Anytime Fitness did not care at all.
Lovely staff, nothing against them... but Anytime Fitness is EXPENSIVE and not really caring in their policies.

Quite happy with the Gym

ahmed847640

ahmed847640Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stuck up Crap

Char

CharPerth, WA

Fabulous equipment, great staff!!

After paying a huge over $100 monthly payment to my old gym I decided to check out Anytime. So much better. The equipment is all brand new and the staff are great. I can use any Anytime around the world which is really nice. Can’t fault it!

Bob J.

Bob J.South East Queensland, QLD

Anytime Fitness Beenleigh

MISS SMART

MISS SMARTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Anytime fitness beenleigh illegal acts

WGoldbergasked

do you have smith machine

What is Smith machine ?

WGoldberg

It Machine for leg squat. I have knee injury, no use barbell.

WGoldberg

is there someone I coud call

Sammy

Sammyasked

I am currently in a membership at anytime and was wanting to cancel but told I have to wait until the end of my contract which isn't until February and I can't pay a cancellation fee. Was wondering if anyone has been in the same boat as me and any advice on what I can potentially do to get out of my contract?

Rumeyasked

They have charged me a tailgate fee (without even an email or receipt) for someone who came into the club to MEET STAFF, then left on realising that staff were not there. I called the centre, they were very aggressive and rude, and the headoffice does not pick up. Apparently I was a criminal for breaking the law, and that was the fine for that. Anyone know how I can get it back?

LPP22
LPP22

Take them to the ombudsman

Rumey

Thanks. I cancelled my membership and enrolled with a local gym. Not the same equipment, but the staff are friendly and nice.
When I said that I was going to speak to head office, they responded offhandedly "good luck with that". After taking the matter right to the top, and complaining to their support line (for both of which I did not receive a reply), surprise, surprise the offhanded one calls and eats humble pie.... eventually I got the money back (and i mean eventually)