Anytime Fitness Australia

NSW, VIC, QLD, etc... (See All)
See the Best Gyms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Anytime Fitness Australia

• Rates and Fees

Daphne
DaphneSydney, NSW

WORST GYM TO CANCEL MEMBERSHIP WITH!!!!!

Tried to cancel my membership. They STRONGLY suggested i just freeze the account they wont direct debit me till i unfreeze. $179.80 later + threats from debt collectors. They wont cancel my account or do anything else untill I pay the $179.80... NOT HAPPENING!!!!
This company is DIFFICULT and I tell EVERYONE not to signup with AF

Poor customer service

I went in on the 2nd Feb to cancel my subscription. A month later they started taking money out without telling me. I spoke with them and they said I need to apply to get it cancelled but they haven't sent me anything. They were rude to me on the phone and hung up. Terrible service and they are stealing from me.

Anytime Fitness AUAnytime Fitness AustraliaSend a private message

They use debt collectors to call me everyday!

Totally unbelievable! They made it so difficult to cancel my membership and now get a debt collector to call me everyday and keep texting me. Should I go for ACCC (Australian Competition & Consumer Commission) for help?

Kacee
KaceeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgraceful, rude and disrespectful

Find out how Anytime Fitness Australia compares to other Gyms

Absolutely disgusting customer treatment from an organisation like this.. if l could rate no stars l would have!!

The treatment from anytime fitness staff from Cockburn success and the debit financial team (mark) are the worst people to ever deal with. Numerous calls text and emails with no reply care or concern. Days later l receive a 6 word reply about my bank details.... For what reason? For why? Simple finance statements been asked, no reply or acknowledgement of the request on multiple occasions. Absolutely disgusted with the poor ex customer treatment from Anytime Fitness especially after signing up for a year membership and paying my monthly subscription fee for a year without even using the gym once!!!!! DO NOT recommend joining this gym EVER

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Couldn't recommend Anytime Fitness Watergardens highly enough, I've trained at quite a few of the franchises but this one is second to none. Always greeted to by a kind smile and hello from either Blake or Amy as well as being very accommodating and helpful, they are the type of people that set this franchise ahead of the others, not to mention how clean and tidy the equipment always is as well as great people around. Highly recommend

Hi James,

Thanks for taking the time to send through this positive feedback. We have forwarded this on to AF Water Gardens.

VERY SNEAKY POLICY

I was recommended to sign a longer term (2 year) contract with them to enjoy lower rates & able to train at any outlets of Anytime Fitness around the world. After 6 months, I move to another suburb and train in another outlet. They sent me a nice greeting email and a sneaky announcement in the attachment that my monthly fee will be raised. What's worst is that the new rate is even higher than the rate of the shortest contract (6 months) that they showed me at the beginning. When I asked, they simply replied almost like :"it's in the terms & conditions when you signed the contract & too bad you didn't pay attention". I'LL NEVER EVER go for this type of tricky sneaky company again.

Anytime Fitness AUAnytime Fitness AustraliaSend a private message

Go other gym, not this one

Unprofessional and less trained staff, when you sign the contract, give false information, when you want to cancel the contract, they bring out the fine print term and conditions.

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Unhelpful rude and dumb staff

Hi
I had perosnally walked in and requested to cancel my membership as I had to go through a surgery. The dumb staff Lana in Norwest, NSW did not do the needful and ended up me getting charged for two months for no reason. When I realised I was charged I went back again after surgery go to know Lana had left the job and her abosulte rude replacement Trace smiling at me for my condition due to surgery, instead of helping me out. Cancelling membership never goes down with these gyms. They look for ways to scam and keep charging. Will be referring to fair trading as well. The front desk staff kery never picks up nor replies to email.Very unprofessional, dumb headed, rude staff. Pathetic gym.

Absolute Joke

Back and forth emails for a month trying to cancel my membership, got to a point I had to go into the place, explicitly to cancel my membership only to receive a message that I have a late fee and a normal payment the month later after clearing my payment owed from when i had to walk to the gym and requested to cancel my membership. After calling was told my account was on going. Seriously what are your employee's doing get a grip.

FREEOFCLUBTELCO
FREEOFCLUBTELCO

Been There and Happily Done Anytime Fitness. (FINALLY)

JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Random Charges & Unhelpful

After requesting my membership to be suspended and cancelled, months after random charges by anytime fitness have continued. Reviewed Sandgate AF fairly after this staying the gym wasn't very clean most of the time and that money was wrongfully taken, gym manager proceeded to accuse me of lying and tampering with his gym?

Jules

I have and the gym manager said to receive the money that was wrongfully taken from me id have to travel hundreds of kilometres and come back too the gym to have it returned.

An absolute scam

They’re scammers don’t ever sign up a contract with them ever ever
They didn’t give me the money back for the key which they said they would’ve
Plus i kept paying after my contract ended for 4 weeks it’s a complete scam they’re the worst

Vik
VikSydney, NSW

Not good

No friendly environment. The staff don’t understand the costumer problems ,they concerned only on money, they just want money not more then that. Worst experienced ever had. Not good in my view.

golden y.
golden y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

We were humiliated by their staff at FIVE DOCK based on race.

We have logged an complain with ADNSW. and will take the futher legal action if not solved.
Both me and my partner now have symptoms of Post-Traumatic stress disorder.
We have also logged an complain to the head office and hear nothing back.
I cant image what will be happen to these people who signed 18 months contact with this gym.