2Anytime Fitness Australia

3,621 reviews
Catherine Horber
Catherine Horber

Simply the best

In all my year's, AF, is the best gym I have attended. The vibes, the atmosphere the cleanliness of the equipment and facilities. The classes on Monday are great Brandon the instructor is kind professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend it.
Miranda RSL NSW Catherine Horber
Hubert H.
Hubert H.
Anytime Fitness Australia   DM

Hi Hubert, thanks for raising this, we've passed it on anonymously to the team at AF Rouse Hill who will investigate further.

Tim Maroney
Tim Maroney2 posts
  ACT

Shocking

Not happy Jan, its a scam, CANNOT CANCEL MEMBERSHIP, ONLY WAY IS TO CANCEL CREDIT CARD.
Emma
Emma
  Fair Incentive VIC

Happy with anytime fitness

Very friendly staff and easy to use equipment and everything is clean and tidy Show reply
K Khan
K Khan2 posts
  QLD
Susan
Susan
  SA

Expensive

My husband and I were members previously, I paid $16.95 and he paid $15.95 for no lock in. I contacted the same gym and was shocked at how expensive they now are. I was not able to get back on my previous offer so will have to look elsewhere.
Anytime Fitness Australia   DM

Hi Susan, thanks for your feedback. Rising ongoing costs and gym renovations can often cause necessary spikes in member rates in order for our businesses to stay profitable. We hope to see you back at AF soon!

Marc
MarcSydney, NSW3 posts

Read your contract VERY CAREFULLY

My contract expired but when I went to cancel my membership I was charged another month's fees because I didn't give 30 day notice. I was out of contract.
Anytime Fitness Australia   DM

Hi Marc, Thanks for your feedback, we apologise if our staff were not clear on this, but indeed all cancellations require 30 days notice.

James
James
  VIC

Don't go their and sign contract

I am with Anytime Fitness with more then 5 yrs but when I asked to cancel my membership they said I have to pay 7 month membership cost in advance then only they can cancel it. Their gym are very small, membership is very costly and staff try everything to tell client to sign the contract.
Anytime Fitness Australia   DM

Hi James, Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry to hear about your negative experience with one of our gyms. Breaking term during a 12 or 18 month contract can result in additional fees - we apologise if staff were not clear on this.

FNH A.
FNH A.2 posts
kyleah.stratton
kyleah.stratton2 posts
yuri m8
yuri m8Richmond-Tweed, NSW
  NSW

Good gym, good environment and great staff

Always looking forward to it morning arvo and night time, anytime Show reply
  VIC

Over priced

Save your money and go elsewhere $49 every two weeks is rip off

After 4 years I cancelled my membership and have to still pay out a month later, a months notice what is that [Content Removed], it’s easier to quit my job

Found another gym $470 upfront for a year that’s 3 times the size of the standard anytime

Yea sure it can be convenient because there’s one everywhere, but it’s so over priced and as soon as there’s more than 20 people in the gym you can forget about doing your workout

Don’t do it! Just don’t!

Anytime Fitness Australia   DM

Hey Andrew, Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your negative experience with one of our gyms. In future, for 12 and 18 month contracts, you are required to provide 1 months notice when cancelling your membership.

Sefo.T
Sefo.T2 posts
Anytime Fitness Australia   DM

Hi Sefo, Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like the back and forth of communications before signing up had caused some confusion - we apologies if this was the case from our end.

Harrison Slater
Harrison SlaterSydney, NSW
  Verified NSW

Excellent gym, logo in need of change

I've enjoyed this gym so far. Staff are helpful, and equipment is always clean. Everyone is there just to do their work-outs. So it's a great vibe.

The elephant in the room is the logo. Let's be real: it legitimately looks like a botched swastika. I can't ever go to the gym without thinking about Hitler. At least the background is purple rather than red. But it still evokes Aryan supremacy, at least for this otherwise completely satisfied customer.

I would like know if other people agree with me on this unfortunate resemblance. Show reply

David
DavidSydney, NSW12 posts

Hard sell

I saw the online advertisement and signed up to their 7-days free trial. Then, the staff advises all the fees before the trial (e.g. enrollment and locker fees). A customer would know if the gym is right for him or her after 7 days trial. The advertisement is misleading and deceptive. My old gym is cheaper and better (just not 24/7).
Anytime Fitness Australia   DM

Hey David, thanks for the feedback. We're sorry to hear your trial didn't work out with us. Our access fee pays for a pass that allows you to visit the gym 24/7 and we don't charge locker fees.