Anytime Fitness Australia

Anytime Fitness Australia

NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pathetic money grabbing gym

Gym staff don't even greet you when they see you, snobbish and rude. Gym is always too full of people that I can't use the equipments I want. Cancelled by gym membership as I haven't step into it for months, and now they've sent debt collectors after me. Do not recommend!!!

YG2018

YG2018

Unpleasant smell and unreasonable charge after canceling membership after contract finished.

The gym has an unpleasant smell coming from a mixture of sweating and the cleaning product. I felt to almost vomit every time I entered and finally I decided to stop going there. There is a lot of disgusting dirt in those cup holders too. I even found chewing gums there. The situation wasnt changed after I mentioned it to the staff.
I stoped my gym membership after the one year contract was completed. They keep chasing me for an extra month payment, although it is not stated in the original contract at all.

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cash grab

I lost my gym bag a few months ago, searching everywhere I decided to check my local gym, they had my bag with the key tag attached on the outside, I asked why at no point did they scan the tag and let me know. They shrugged it off with no response. I quit the gym and now weeks later they still send me emails about not giving up and they still take money out of me account. No customer service just a cash grab

Bec

Bec

OVER PRICED

$54 a week for a Personal Trainer and $20.
I could no longer attend because I had a lot of university commitments and it became too expensive.
They said the cancellation fee would be a couple of hundred dollars and I have to pay-off the personal training, meaning I could only do about 6 weeks of training, but I had to give him 3 months of pay.
WTH?!
That's $70 a week when I can barely afford living, plus they get free money off me for the next 2 months and a couple of hundred because I can't afford to attend.
I was making more money, but my shifts at work were cut back due to staffing and Anytime Fitness did not care at all.
Lovely staff, nothing against them... but Anytime Fitness is EXPENSIVE and not really caring in their policies.

Quite happy with the Gym

ahmed847640

ahmed847640Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stuck up Crap

Char

CharPerth, WA

Fabulous equipment, great staff!!

After paying a huge over $100 monthly payment to my old gym I decided to check out Anytime. So much better. The equipment is all brand new and the staff are great. I can use any Anytime around the world which is really nice. Can’t fault it!

Bob J.

Bob J.South East Queensland, QLD

Anytime Fitness Beenleigh

MISS SMART

MISS SMARTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Anytime fitness beenleigh illegal acts

Greg

GregFar North Queensland, QLD

Feels like a scam

Will not allow me to cancel my membership even though my mandatory term is over unless I come into store I don’t live in that area anymore so it’s impossible. Very unhelpful business feels like they scammed me into signing a contract without informing me of the terms and condition. I think there should be a government review of this company’s policies.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Charging me when account was asked to be frozen.

Then I had debt collectors chasing me for a fee. I asked to freeze as we had a baby, and I knew I wouldnt be in. Then they ask me to pay to shut down account. I didnt step foot in their for over 10 months. Rubbish.

Clinton B.

Clinton B.

Anytime fitness Hope island is SHOCKING service. Do NOT Recommend!

I initially joined anytime fitness hope island only to have the doors closed on all members after they were months behind i their rent. i gave them a second chance when they were allowed back in but unfortunately the customer service was absolutely terrible. they were arrogant, rude. They tried to charge me another sign up fee and card fee for re joining. Now that they have been trying to sell this gym without any luck I am not sure how much longer it will last with such low numbers in the gym.
All the best but you have lost me as a customer after the rude arrogant service

Tiggy g.

Tiggy g.Perth, WA

thank you Darwin and the Team for everything you all do a fabulous job and get thing going quick and easy I cant thank you enough you guy are awesome

chris

chrisSouthern and Hills, SA

Sounded great gyms everywhere, but what a joke.

Ridiculous pricing, cramped poorly equipped gym and zero care factor once you sign up.
Had gym memberships most my life and was totally shocked by this sad excuse for a gym chain.
Scam is probably the best word to describe my experience with them.

Adam W.

Adam W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not an Australian owned company virtue signalling

Go woke Go broke. This overrated place with useless trainers with minimal experience only want to lock you into a contract , take your money then tell you you can’t have free speech. Don’t waste your money.

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Danny, Personal Trainer at Anytime Fitness.

Danny, personal trainer at Anytime Fitness was professional, enthusiastic and provided me with informed tips to motivate me to get fitter, faster and smarter. His warm, open and firm coaching, helped me push through. Highly recommend Danny for anyone who would like to get back in shape!

Rates and Fees

Do not sign a contract- Uneducated management that breach contracts!

Unfortunately when dealing with managers of this franchise, staff turnover is so high that no one really gives a damn about long standing customers. Membership fees are increased with zero correspondence and management have barely any brains to read their own contracts.

Phillip

PhillipSydney, NSW

The team are great!!!

I love going into anytime fitness Elizabeth Street (which isn't my local) as the team are super friendly and welcoming. The gym has a great layout and all new equipment.

Charmaine

CharmaineSydney, NSW

The Most number of Gyms World wide

The most number of gyms worldwide which makes it very convenient wherever you go as it is available in most countries I visit. Very affordable and the best quality equipment than other gyms.

Ken

KenMid West, WA

No loyalty discounts for longtime member's / Equipment always out of order

Was paying $50 per month but my membership expired, so i asked to renew, now they want $75 per month. The manager said to get a lower monthly price i need to sign up again on a sale event, i told her ive been a member there for close to 5 years, so why do i need to wait for a deal, she said, that was policy. The icing on the cake is the fact that several pieces of gym equipment have been out of order for the last 12+ months. When i signed up all gym equipment was meant to be in 'working order', i never complained about that. If the WA state manager of anytime fitness is reading this, its time to treat your long time member's better with lower pricing and also, fix the equipment which i had been paying a monthly fee to use.

Sammy

Sammyasked

I am currently in a membership at anytime and was wanting to cancel but told I have to wait until the end of my contract which isn't until February and I can't pay a cancellation fee. Was wondering if anyone has been in the same boat as me and any advice on what I can potentially do to get out of my contract?

Rumeyasked

They have charged me a tailgate fee (without even an email or receipt) for someone who came into the club to MEET STAFF, then left on realising that staff were not there. I called the centre, they were very aggressive and rude, and the headoffice does not pick up. Apparently I was a criminal for breaking the law, and that was the fine for that. Anyone know how I can get it back?

LPP22
LPP22

Take them to the ombudsman

Rumey

Thanks. I cancelled my membership and enrolled with a local gym. Not the same equipment, but the staff are friendly and nice.
When I said that I was going to speak to head office, they responded offhandedly "good luck with that". After taking the matter right to the top, and complaining to their support line (for both of which I did not receive a reply), surprise, surprise the offhanded one calls and eats humble pie.... eventually I got the money back (and i mean eventually)

CuriousEgroeg

CuriousEgroegasked

Does anyone know how much personal training sessions cost at Anytime Fitness Wynyard and/or Alexandria? Thanks