Fernwood Women's Health Clubs

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)
  • Rates and Fees

happy customer

happy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

membership cancellation

Iman

ImanNew South Wales

Excellent facilities and service

Fun and fabulous staff who are always friendly and supportive. The club is clean and classes are excellent with amazing instructors. Staff are always there to help with anything! Highly recommend fern wood Beverly Hills!

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi Iman, thanks for taking the time out to write us a review. We look forward to seeing you in club soon! Kind regards, Fernwood team.

Naz

NazSydney, NSW

Membership expiration means nothing to these thieves

My 12 month membership period expired on the 15th of December 2019, I’m well aware you have to contact them to cancel after expiration otherwise they keep debiting your account.
Sooo I contacted them and they told, there’s a 30 day notice policy, so they be charging me for another month, what kind of rule is that !!!!
I will be in contact with fair trading on Monday about this . Fernwood Parramatta scum

Yelten

YeltenSydney, NSW

Do not join this gym

Rockdale Fernwood is so filthy and dirty, cockroaches and dust prevalent. They do not clean the area all they care about is the money coming in ! There are plenty other good fitness centres in the area . The staff lack any customer service . Avoid this gym as a warning .

misleading contract

i have signed a contract for one year. In the contract, it says for the fixed term membership. I do not need to do anything to cancel my membership, as it will automatically end on the end date. I found out they still charging me for the membership after 12 monthes. So I called the gym. The staff said it wont end until we contact them. And for the cancellation, it has to be face to face. So whats the meaning for a contract?

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that there was some confusion around the terms of your contract. If you would like us to look into this further, please send an email to memberfeedback@fernwoodfitness.com.au. Thank you, Fernwood team.

Fauzan

FauzanSydney, NSW

Hey what a scummy organisation. Everything is about how to make money of charges and circumstances.

Dont join unless u read carefully. Look at reviews here alone.
I found Fernwood to be ridiculously expensive, there is a large fee for literally everything. To put your membership on hold, to transfer, to cancel, if you loose your tag. Its just a money hungry organisation. Just going to cancel for $400 so i can be done with this. Submitted on behalf of wife

Zeinab

ZeinabGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Service and rude staff....

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi Zeinab, we're sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with our Chirnside Park club. If you would like to discuss your concerns further please email memberfeedback@fernwoodfitness.com.au. Thank you, Fernwood team.

Money hungry gym

Money hungry gym ever since its changed owners old owners and trainers where amazing very helpful now very impersonal charge for absolutely everything my advice oh your not paying well you cant do this class even though your paying 50 per fortnight!!!!! do not join this gym

Nicola Pickworth

Nicola PickworthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unsubscribe doesn't work

Their unsubscribe to mailing list does not work. I have unsubscribed several times but still they persist with their promotions. Tells me a lot about how they run their business.

A PolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False advertising

Narre Warren don't honour all promotions advertised by head office . I was told they don't always know what promotions head office are advertising and will not honour them if it doesn't suit them. No spin wheel prize for me . Just told I would need to sign up for `12months but they would give me the one week trail for free . Not happy about the false advertising and the fact that they are a where of it.

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi there, we are sorry to hear you had a negative experience at our Fernwood Narre Warren club. If you would like to discuss your concerns further please feel free to send an email to memberfeedback@fernwoodfitness.com.au. Thank you, Fernwood team.

A Pol

I will thank you for responding. I couldn't find a head office number to contact you directly.

PeevedOff

PeevedOffSouth East Queensland, QLD

MONEY HUNGRY SCAMMERS

Lidia

LidiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful Personal Trainer!

I just finished a personal training package with Tracey from Fernwood Sydenham. Best decision ever and I plan to continue with her in future. She was very professional and every session would give me new things to try and I felt comfortable asking her about things I was unsure about. She has made a difference in my techniques and to my surprise people like family and friends have even commented on how healthy and fit I am looking! Would definitely recommend her to anyone in the area.

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi Lidia, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad you are enjoying your PT sessions and will pass your feedback on to the Sydenham club! Thank you, Fernwood team.

Tsolakis

TsolakisSydney, NSW

RUDE ,FALSE ADVERTISING

Fernwood Rockdale had a promotion on face Book to win by playing on turning a wheel
I had a go and i Won a free membership
When i called them they game a lot of different excuses
I told them it was false advertising and when i put a comment on line they try to delete it and they took the false wheel out of face book
That tells me they are scamming people and to get them to sign with them
I got a very rude arrogant young lady if you can call her that talking over me that she did not like that i have put a bad comment but i just hung up on her as i did not appreciate her talking over me
they are rude and a terrible customer service
Just be aware not to get trap

annmarie h.Sydney, NSW

Just want to sell you anything

Beware of Fernwood Rockdale - especially their young sales associate SAMANTHA. The rudest person alive that doesn't listen to you, just speaks AT you. Will never be attending ever again! Disguisting and needs to be reported

annmarie h.

I have and no one has replied??

Simone

SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Rudest Person I have ever met

Beware of Fernwood Loganholme.
Never been treated so poorly in all my life.
Janine should not work in the health & wellness industry. She is a Bully. I am a true believer in Karma.

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi Simone, we're very sorry to hear you had a negative experience at our Loganholme club. Please send us an email at memberfeedback@fernwoodfitness.com.au if you would like us to look into this. Thank you, Fernwood team.

no good

I got a mail there was wrote “15% off your membership and 0 join fee“. but I need paid around $200 online first . then when I go to the Fernwood Gym. the staff charge me $22 every week. I ask what is it the $200 paid online. they told me it is start kit. this question I ask over 3 staff and one of online staff. they get me 3 different answer.....so what it is ?

In this mid year. I just move house to other way. there have a Fernwood gym in town center. but recently tthe staff told me they prepare close the gym....so my membership will be cancel .I just join the gym half year. ...please refund my start kit money. It is really waste my money and time !

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible uncompromising and rude

They don't really like working with you, and are very pushy. They take money out of your account without warning, they don't reply when you ask them to get back to you they are unorganised and need to learn how to treat people and get customer service lessons I'm blown away by the , not a pleasant place or staff it's like a primary school play ground, and they are not friendly once you join. And I just can't give any stars, I only put one star cause I had too.

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi Kim, We're sorry to hear about your recent negative experience with Fernwood. Please send us an email if you would like us to look into this further to memberfeedback@fernwoodfitness.com.au. Thank you, Fernwood team.

Megan

Megan

Amazing

Fernwood is an absolute amazing place to start your journey to happier healthier life.
It’s honestly not just a gym but like truly like joining a family. Staff are always friendly and helpful so glad I joined

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi Megan, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad you are loving being a part of our community! Thanks, Fernwood team.

Caitlin Brooks

Caitlin BrooksAU

Loving Fernwood St Agnes

I have a ridiculous goal in 3 years, the staff have been amazing, I feel better about myself going to this gym over another I was unfortunately a member of (not a fernwood)
Kelly my PT has me going from strength to strength and I am able to look in a mirror without crying.

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi Caitlin, thanks for the lovely feedback. We're so glad to hear you are enjoying your PT sessions with Kelly. We look forward to continue supporting you achieve your goals! Thanks, Fernwood team. x

All they want to do is take your money

Be very careful with this gym. They take as much money as they can. I signed up for a one year membership however they kept taking money out of my bank. They should not advertise a one year membership if it is not. Also there is a $15 fee if a payment is late and they do not care about the circumstances. All they care about is making money. Try another gym. I will never return to Fernwood.

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your recent experience with Fernwood. If you would like to discuss this further please send us an email to memberfeedback@fernwoodfitness.com.au. Thank you, Fernwood team.