Fernwood Women's Health Clubs

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PeevedOff

PeevedOffSouth East Queensland, QLD

MONEY HUNGRY SCAMMERS

Lidia

LidiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful Personal Trainer!

I just finished a personal training package with Tracey from Fernwood Sydenham. Best decision ever and I plan to continue with her in future. She was very professional and every session would give me new things to try and I felt comfortable asking her about things I was unsure about. She has made a difference in my techniques and to my surprise people like family and friends have even commented on how healthy and fit I am looking! Would definitely recommend her to anyone in the area.

Tsolakis

TsolakisSydney, NSW

RUDE ,FALSE ADVERTISING

Fernwood Rockdale had a promotion on face Book to win by playing on turning a wheel
I had a go and i Won a free membership
When i called them they game a lot of different excuses
I told them it was false advertising and when i put a comment on line they try to delete it and they took the false wheel out of face book
That tells me they are scamming people and to get them to sign with them
I got a very rude arrogant young lady if you can call her that talking over me that she did not like that i have put a bad comment but i just hung up on her as i did not appreciate her talking over me
they are rude and a terrible customer service
Just be aware not to get trap

annmarie h.Sydney, NSW

Just want to sell you anything

Beware of Fernwood Rockdale - especially their young sales associate SAMANTHA. The rudest person alive that doesn't listen to you, just speaks AT you. Will never be attending ever again! Disguisting and needs to be reported

annmarie h.

I have and no one has replied??

Simone

SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Rudest Person I have ever met

Beware of Fernwood Loganholme.
Never been treated so poorly in all my life.
Janine should not work in the health & wellness industry. She is a Bully. I am a true believer in Karma.

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi Simone, we're very sorry to hear you had a negative experience at our Loganholme club. Please send us an email at memberfeedback@fernwoodfitness.com.au if you would like us to look into this. Thank you, Fernwood team.

no good

I got a mail there was wrote “15% off your membership and 0 join fee“. but I need paid around $200 online first . then when I go to the Fernwood Gym. the staff charge me $22 every week. I ask what is it the $200 paid online. they told me it is start kit. this question I ask over 3 staff and one of online staff. they get me 3 different answer.....so what it is ?

In this mid year. I just move house to other way. there have a Fernwood gym in town center. but recently tthe staff told me they prepare close the gym....so my membership will be cancel .I just join the gym half year. ...please refund my start kit money. It is really waste my money and time !

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible uncompromising and rude

They don't really like working with you, and are very pushy. They take money out of your account without warning, they don't reply when you ask them to get back to you they are unorganised and need to learn how to treat people and get customer service lessons I'm blown away by the , not a pleasant place or staff it's like a primary school play ground, and they are not friendly once you join. And I just can't give any stars, I only put one star cause I had too.

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi Kim, We're sorry to hear about your recent negative experience with Fernwood. Please send us an email if you would like us to look into this further to memberfeedback@fernwoodfitness.com.au. Thank you, Fernwood team.

Megan

Megan

Amazing

Fernwood is an absolute amazing place to start your journey to happier healthier life.
It’s honestly not just a gym but like truly like joining a family. Staff are always friendly and helpful so glad I joined

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi Megan, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad you are loving being a part of our community! Thanks, Fernwood team.

Caitlin Brooks

Caitlin BrooksAU

Loving Fernwood St Agnes

I have a ridiculous goal in 3 years, the staff have been amazing, I feel better about myself going to this gym over another I was unfortunately a member of (not a fernwood)
Kelly my PT has me going from strength to strength and I am able to look in a mirror without crying.

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi Caitlin, thanks for the lovely feedback. We're so glad to hear you are enjoying your PT sessions with Kelly. We look forward to continue supporting you achieve your goals! Thanks, Fernwood team. x

All they want to do is take your money

Be very careful with this gym. They take as much money as they can. I signed up for a one year membership however they kept taking money out of my bank. They should not advertise a one year membership if it is not. Also there is a $15 fee if a payment is late and they do not care about the circumstances. All they care about is making money. Try another gym. I will never return to Fernwood.

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your recent experience with Fernwood. If you would like to discuss this further please send us an email to memberfeedback@fernwoodfitness.com.au. Thank you, Fernwood team.

Isra

IsraSydney, NSW

love this place

I go to Fernwood Beverly Hills and the staff is amazing. Love the classes and everything about this place. Can be pricer than other gyms but I wouldn't go anywhere else

Fernwood FitnessFernwood Women's Health Clubs

Hi Isra, we're so glad to hear you are enjoying your fitness journey with us at Beverly Hills. Thanks for taking the time to let us know! Thanks, Fernwood team. x

unhappySouthwest, VIC

Don't Join This Gym

Renee

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid

I joined Fernwood and ended up cancelling my membership. The Les Mils group fitness does not adequately warm up your body for the class. You get charged a $20 fee if the fortnightly fee does not go through, I was charged this fee when my bank suspended my CC due to fraudulent activity on the account. The exit fee is ridiculous, a month worth of fee plus $200. It's just a cold corporate gym.

Dragana

DraganaSydney, NSW

Misleading

F****ing Annoying Gym membership I had ever EXPERIENCED!!!

I was planning to move out of the town as an emergency case happened in my life and I called Fermwood to discuss about my cancellation my membership.The lady told me that I had to pay 2 direct debits but I make sure I had to pay cancellation fees and she said no after even she checked my details on their computer. NEXT DAY, I went and cancelled my membership and all of their faces turned away from me and doesn’t even talk to me properly. Just saying like pay what you have to pay and go away. While I am at gym, they do not even nice to customers. What an awful experience.

Private

PrivateIllawarra, NSW

Worst gym I’ve ever joined

Money hungry upsellers who have bad attitudes and none of the trainers are inspirational or motivating and actually all overweight. I’ve hated this gym since the day I joined and have cancelled (for a price) of course in true fernwood fashion

Fernwood Rockdale don’t recommend.

I have spoken to the staff a few times in regards to my membership they are disgusting with there attitude which I find to be so unprofessional .They also like to scam people and are money hungry !!!! Don’t recommend at alll

Sonia K.

Annoying staff

Charlene

CharleneSydney, NSW

Amazing friendly gym

Loving Fernwood Ryde Gym !! The new management have made a big difference and i'm just loving the changes. It's great to go to a gym close to one of my work locations that are friendly and welcoming. I feel at home when I come here.

mobinmalik

mobinmalikasked

Fernwood feedback from melton club

unhappy

Don't join Melton Club - horrible place - crazy contracts with outrageous cancellation fees. Poor staff communication and limited classes.

Sunjay Guptar

Why are people so daft?! Every gym has contracts, cancellation and late payment fees... I just dont understand why people come here and log one star reviews because there unhappy that they had to pay a cancellation or late payment fee. And all this negativity because of these people didnt have the funds in THEIR account- shame on them, not Fernwood!
Ive been going to Fernwood for years now, and find them to be a great gym, very accommodating too!

Michelle .M

Michelle .Masked

I have been a member of Fernwood Mornington for a week and I’m moving in 3 weeks due to my mental health , can I use my swipe card at another Fernwood please.

Sunjay Guptar

You can go to other gyms, but it would need to be in the staffed hours.. I believe the 24 hour access cards can only be used at your home gym.

Going broke thanks to or

Going broke thanks to orasked

fernwood hollywood plaza Adelaide - any feedback for this one?

Get an answer from our members and Fernwood Women's Health Clubs representatives

CategoryGyms