3.2

Heather Abdallah

Heather AbdallahSydney, NSW

DO NOT HIRE

I hired a jumping castle for my Sons 5th Birthday Party which had to be cancelled due to government restrictions. This company were forcing me to postpone without the offer of returning my funds. They said it was not their fault I had to postpone- well, it wasn't mine either! it was a government shut down!!! I regrettably fell for their rubbish claim that they would honour my business with a credit for the full amount. Have tried multiple times to contact them to use the "credit" without a response. Have contacted NSW fair trading citing a full refund, if not successful I will be taking my claim further. Obviously a dodgy overseas run company scamming people out of money.

Lied with photos of someone else's chairs - so they do not refund Bond

They emailed me cropped photos of someone else chairs so that they avoid refunding me my bond. I sent numerus emails and multiple phone calls. Very unprofessional. Deceiving. If you dont want to be 200 dollars shorter don't hire with them.

William Farenden

William FarendenSydney, NSW

Extremely disappointed

Our castle Turned up 2.5 hours late for a kids party, kids got use for 1 hour before it got too dark and the party ended.
I Kept being told the castle was on its way, when I asked for money back the next day I got told I should have canceled on the day however I was never given the opportunity to do this as always told it’s on its way to then find out the order was not even placed. Such bad service.
I got offered a $40 refund after paying $318 for a 5 hour hire but was only able to use for 1.5 hours at castle arrived 2.5 hours late and it got to dark to use plus the kids party ended.
Don’t use worst company ever and they don’t care about customers and ruined out kids 7th birthday party.
DONT USE

Kids loved it!

The kids had a blast. It arrived with plenty of time to set up and communication throughout the whole experience was excellent. Would be happy to recommend to anyone looking for similar entertainment.

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Answered all my questions bond refunded the very next morning.
Longer hire then expected and the kids had a great time on the jumping castle
Second time I have used this company.

Manish V.

Manish V.Sydney, NSW

Very professional company to deal with

As the title suggests they are very professional to deal with, I would have them back at my house again. The kids loved the jumping castle and popcorn machine, very nice.

Nikolas P.

Nikolas P.Sydney, NSW

when will I receive my bond been waiting since early march.

Been ringing and sending emails without any response. very quick to take your money and bond but looks like there is no bond return. Do not even think of hiring from them, will be taking this matter further.

Beware Of Dodgy Thieving Self Claimed "Family" Business.

This company has not returned my bond that was promised and is asking for full payment of a castle that was cancelled. He is now sending me DIY “debt collecting” letters. Lucky we paid the bond using a credit card where we can put in a dispute on the credit card transaction through our bank.

Do not hire

Maryam

Worst people to deal with

I was told to pay a $50 bond to secure my booking which is refunded after the event.After calling many many times asking why the bond wasn’t refunded they would say 5 working days it will be in the account it’s been 4 weeks now. I don’t recommend these thieves who steal off people for a living disgusted!!!its happened to lots of people.

TaylorFuntime Party Hire

Hi Maryam, I'm sorry to hear about this. We got an email from you 9 days ago and we had replied to that and got no reply from you. Please reply to that email as we don't want to share sensitive information on a public forum.

Maryam

When a refund is made that’s when I will think of replying

SibelSydney, NSW

Do not hire from these people!

These people are forcing me to pay for a service I had no choice but to cancel due to government restrictions and will not be returning my deposit of $50. I am reaching out to fair trading ombudsman. Not only are they taking my $50 but asking me to pay for the full amount which they haven’t even provided me with a service. Proof of [name removed] email is below.

Sibel

Due to government regulations I have had to cancel you uneducated idiot. Not because I chose not to go ahead. If you were understanding with your so called 1000s people wouldn’t be writing you such beautiful reviews giving you a ONE.

If your thinking of hiring from this Company. Don't.

I hired a jumping castle for my daughters 6th Birthday Party which has now been cancelled due to government restrictions and this company are forcing me to postpone without the offer of returning my funds.The response I've received from [name removed] is well we can still deliver as we are a delivery service" to throw it back in my face that I can not hold the event due to the covid19 restrictions by saying "oh well we can still deliver" so this is my problem is disgusting.

BAD SERVICE

Lani
Lani

if i could give it 0 stars i would

I find it really sad that with all the hysteria happening at the moment we decided to cancel our party and booking and they refuse to give us a $50 refund. Considering i also run an events based business we have been inundated with cancellation and have a "non refundable" deposit but under these circumstances have had the heart to refund everything in full! Very disappointing. Will not be using this company or recommending this company ever.

lee
lee

And now you've stooped to a lower level and left a bad review on my business page.
Good luck & Peace.

TaylorFuntime Party Hire

Your business page? We don't even know your business page. You are the one who wasn't understanding and posted this review.

Venesa

VenesaSydney, NSW

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Completely unprofessional, cancelled my hire 2 days before my function with an email couldn’t even call , when I tried to call couldn’t get put through to anyone was told someone would call me back and surprise no one ever called me back , was told that my refund couldn’t be processed same day as it needed to get approved by 3 people why when they cancelled the hire . No customer service skills at all such a headache to deal with would NOT recommend them at all

Elena Constantinidis

Elena ConstantinidisSydney, NSW

The soft serve ice cream was a success for young & old!

We love the ease of dealing with Funtime! The delivery was on time, everything was as explained, and operating the soft serve machine was a cinch! Everything was picked up as explained as well. It was such an easy transaction and when hosting a party for 75 people, it is exactly what we needed!

We will definitely use Funtime again!

Thank you!

TaylorFuntime Party Hire

Thanks so much for your kind feedback, we look forward to working with you again :)

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Appalling Service

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Hi Sophie, this isn't the experience we want for our customers at all and I would like to look into this. Please reach out and me at taylor@funtimepartyhire.com.au, I tried to find your name in our system and I can't match it up with any hires.

Great quality fun

The kids loved the jumping castle and couldn’t get enough of it. Thank you for being so reliable and offering a quality service! Will definitely contact you for our next event.

TaylorFuntime Party Hire

Incredibly seamless and quick!

Very professional and quick service! Everyone loved the jumping castle! It was incredibly easy to order the castle over the phone and easy contact throughout the whole process. 100% would recommend to others.

Made life easy!

Brilliant. On time for drop off and pick up. Products great! Barrels and stools gave great atmosphere for party. Recommend and would happily use again. Thanks guys. Very happy customers.

Amy V.

Amy V.asked

Funtime could you please advise why your are delaying refund of bonds to customers who have met terms and conditions hired with you in the last 2 weeks. Myself and my friend are still awaiting our bonds. You are uncontactable, have told us 'a manager' will call us and the refunds are with 'accounts'. We have been waiting for two weeks.

Gayle

Hi Amy, this company does not return bond money at all. It's quite a scam actually. Read through the reviews and you can see it's all similar nightmare stories. I've hired from them way back and they haven't refunded my money back. That was 4 months ago. We had to escalate it to fair trading. I'm sorry for your experience.

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Hi Gayle, what is your invoice number or name on your invoice? I cannot find any emails or invoices in our system from you. Please email us with your details to taylor@funtimepartyhire.com.au so I can look into this.

Gayle

Lol Taylor. You did not even show up during the tribunal hearing, twice! Had we not went to fair trading, we wouldn't be able to get our money back. By the way, you guys totally made up fake stories about us as customers to scare us out of the tribunal process. Good thing we have the evidence. Your company is totally shady man.

Jessica G.

Jessica G.asked

Does Anyone know where the warehouse is for local pick up? my event is on Sunday and I'm freaking out!

East Gymnastics
East Gymnastics

This company is totally dodgy and currently not even answering phone calls. I havent received my bond back and my castle arrived 2 hrs late. If I were you I would quickly organize another company and cut your losses. I have made a complaint to department of fair trading.

Lisa T
Lisa T

Sorry Jessica, looks like another victim for them.. Avoid them all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna
Jenna

I made a compaint to Fair Trading too but they had every excuse under the sun so no result and FT are pretty much a toothless tiger. Hope you have better luck! Jessica cut your losses, contact your banking institution and proactively stop the hire company from taking any more money from you - because they will sneak it out!

dcremona

dcremonaasked

is it worth hiring frm fun time party service i dont know and dont want to order a jumping castle to then have it not come or bad customer service any advice?

samantha m.
samantha m.

Don’t waste your time. They are the worst company! Try ash jumping castles

TaylorFuntime Party Hire

Welcome to product review, I see your account is only new here and you have just posted on our page for the first time. We have been in business for over 10 years, we provide high quality & affordable party hire equipment and why we have the highest return rate of customers who continually hire from us time & time again. You say why hire from us and not someone else?
- Delivery by a professional, uniformed staff member
- On time to your event without delays and problems.
- All products are professionally cleaned and sanitized.
- $20,000,000 Public liability insurance coverage.
- Easy booking  & communication leading up to your event.
- The industry leader in party hire product and services.
- All equipment supplied and tagged and tested professionally.
- All jumping castles will be fitted with RCD's & on request can provide also for other machines.
- The happiness we bring to your event.

Not only that we are the only party hire company to offer highly competitive pricing but also our exclusive rewards program. Where every dollar spent with us becomes more savings off future events.

We are trusted by leading brands from Ikea, Bunnings, Commonwealth bank, NSW Police, ABC, Channel 9, Channel 7 & so much more. Our huge portfolio shows why we are the largest & more trusted party hire company.

Jimmy
Jimmy

They are great to deal with, we just completed our 3rd hire with them over the weekend the staffs are wonderful and friendly and have had no issues with them.

Get an answer from our members and Funtime Party Hire representatives