Good party hire

Great jumping castle provided. No fuss set up and delivery on time. Table hired wasn’t in the best condition but luckily a table cover fixed that. Overall a good experience

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thanks so much for your kind feedback :) We have messaged you now to get some more info on the tables.

Natalie

NatalieSydney, NSW

Best kids party idea!

I hired the jumping castle for my daughter’s birthday and it was by far the best thing ever for the kids. They were in it the whole time and had the most fun. Staff were helpful friendly and prompt.

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thanks so much Natalie, your feedback has been passed onto the staff invloved.

Josh W.Sydney, NSW

Business is a scam, do not give them your money

Hired a photo booth on the weekend however it was Delivered late (after the party had begun) and it only worked for an hour until the printer ran out of ink. The computer kept giving an error message.

The company did not answer their phones or repair the photo booth. They are refusing a to provide a refund of any kind.

They were late to pick up.

Do not use this company

Melissa LSydney, NSW

Blocked My Number After Promising Refund!

Wonderful company, wonderful products

The organisation of our jumping castle was simple from the first moment clicking into the website. Lots of great product options, simple instructions and wonderful customer service the whole way through!

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thanks so much Emma for your kind review. We really appreciate you taking your time.

Review collected in partnership with Funtime Party Hire

great jumping castle!

booking was easy, Attendant was punctual, nice and quick to set up. Castle was in great condition, clean and tidy! highly recommend great company!! very pleased with the service, will book again

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thanks so much Nella for your review :)

Review collected in partnership with Funtime Party Hire

Erin Z.

Erin Z.Sydney, NSW

Great service!

Jaime our driver was great
Drop off was super early, but he was punctual, friendly and the set up was very professional, very clean. Will definitely be using again! Highly recommend

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thank you very much Erin for your kind review :)

Nadene

NadeneNew South Wales

LEGO wars x-large jumping castle

Fantastic service in what was abysmal wet weather.

The kids had an awesome time despite the heavy rain.

Delivery and installation guy was excellent and helpful.

Great customer service as very regular contact

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thanks so much for your kind review, looking forward to working with you again

Samatha

SamathaSt Marys

Perfect service as always

As always the service provided by Funtime is top stuff, the staff are super friendly, Thanks for all you have done for my sons party on the weekend we look forward to it again.

Thanks so much :)

Alice L.

Alice L.Sydney, NSW

SCAM

Gave me only 1 week notice that item could no longer be hire. Did not have items as descriptions. They took them out of order without refunding the money. I have sent several emails to require my bond back. Never heard from them. No phone calls, no emails, they tried to avoid my number when I tried to call. It now has been 3 weeks since the date the bond was claimed to be released. But I have received nothing back yet. [Name Removed] from Customer service made promises but never kept. I was told that she would send email/call me back to follow up but never did.

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

Terrible/ terrible / terrible

The guy in the warehouse showed up after one hour kept me waiting! And sarcastically saying that I was there for 10 mins instead of apologising! Then they decided not to give my orders to me told me to call office claim money back then I did yet office told me they don't refund the money. So they do not know what they are doing!

Georgette

Georgette Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Gave over a weeks notice that we can not hire the product. A bond was already paid and they still required the remaining balance after stating there was a family tragedy involved. We were happy for them to keep the deposit but so selfish to keep asking for the remaining balance, any other company would of empathised for their customers. However this company did not care about their customers well being and only cared about their stupid money. #moneyhungry

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Best service best price!!

Hassle free. No fuss and CHEAP!! Delivery guy was professional and really friendly. The staff were courteous and really informative. An awesome crew at Funtime. Would recommend 100 times over

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thanks so much Helen for your kind review :)

Liv N.

Liv N.Sydney, NSW

Easy peasy fun

large choice of bouncy castles & someone to help you choose, answer any questions. 2 staff members delivered on the day, went through safety features and we were done! Friendly staff -Easy. Kids had the best time

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thanks so much Liv for your kind review :)

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Wave waterslide was so much fun

Nsw Campbelltown wave waterslide was the best was so much fun my sons friends said to him this is a sick party that made his day thank you happy child thanks heaps would recommend to anyone

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thanks so much Sharon for your kind review :)

Find out how Funtime Party Hire compares to other Party & Events Hire

Easy transaction, would definitely hire from them again!

Smooth transaction from start to finish. They sent me emails and gave me a call before the event. They also came right on time during the day and refunded my bond pretty quickly. Only issue is that the driver wasn’t too friendly but all good in the end. I would definitely hire from them again and recommend to all my friends!

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thank you so much for your great feedback :)

Rachel Kingi

Rachel KingiSydney, NSW

Machines were filthy Ripped me Off

Missk

MisskSydney, NSW

Good option if on a budget

Good selection of equipment and convenient online ordering. Delivered items nice and early so I had plenty of time to set up. A few bits were missing from the marquee I ordered, but we were able to work around it so no harm done. It would be good to have clearer instructions about how to set up and use the machines, but I was able to call and get assistance over the phone so wasn't an issue in the end. More timely communication about drop off and pick up times would be helpful, and quicker processing of the bond refund. Overall I was satisfied with the service and would use again in the future.

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback :)

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

can’t wait for my next party I will be using you guys for all my future events Best party hire place so helpful and quick setting up very happy with the service I reserved once again thank you for making my grandson’s birthday a great day

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

We can’t wait either :) thanks so much for your kind feedback

Kaz

KazSydney, NSW

Disgusting Do Not Hire from Here

Our company hired a soft serve ice cream machine. After money was taken they wouldn't answer any phone calls to talk about how the machine worked. Tried to cancel 5 days out from hire and said there were no cancellations. When the machine arrived it was FILTHY and smelt disgusting. It had to be rinsed several times with boiling water to get it clean. The delivery truck was filthy as well. When the company was contacted on the day regarding the instructions we were told to "google it". Still waiting for bond to be refunded and they won't answer any phone calls,

Rachel Kingi

Rachel Kingiasked

Who wants to go to the media about their bad experience with Funtime Party Hire?

Amy V.

Amy V.asked

Funtime could you please advise why your are delaying refund of bonds to customers who have met terms and conditions hired with you in the last 2 weeks. Myself and my friend are still awaiting our bonds. You are uncontactable, have told us 'a manager' will call us and the refunds are with 'accounts'. We have been waiting for two weeks.

Gayle

Hi Amy, this company does not return bond money at all. It's quite a scam actually. Read through the reviews and you can see it's all similar nightmare stories. I've hired from them way back and they haven't refunded my money back. That was 4 months ago. We had to escalate it to fair trading. I'm sorry for your experience.

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Hi Gayle, what is your invoice number or name on your invoice? I cannot find any emails or invoices in our system from you. Please email us with your details to taylor@funtimepartyhire.com.au so I can look into this.

Gayle

Lol Taylor. You did not even show up during the tribunal hearing, twice! Had we not went to fair trading, we wouldn't be able to get our money back. By the way, you guys totally made up fake stories about us as customers to scare us out of the tribunal process. Good thing we have the evidence. Your company is totally shady man.

Jessica G.

Jessica G.asked

Does Anyone know where the warehouse is for local pick up? my event is on Sunday and I'm freaking out!

East Gymnastics
East Gymnastics

This company is totally dodgy and currently not even answering phone calls. I havent received my bond back and my castle arrived 2 hrs late. If I were you I would quickly organize another company and cut your losses. I have made a complaint to department of fair trading.

Lisa T
Lisa T

Sorry Jessica, looks like another victim for them.. Avoid them all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna
Jenna

I made a compaint to Fair Trading too but they had every excuse under the sun so no result and FT are pretty much a toothless tiger. Hope you have better luck! Jessica cut your losses, contact your banking institution and proactively stop the hire company from taking any more money from you - because they will sneak it out!

Get an answer from our members and Funtime Party Hire representatives