Funtime Party Hire

See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lisa T

Lisa TSydney, NSW

++++ Warning Do Not Use This Company ++++

Jenna

JennaSydney, NSW

NOT a Fun time at all...

Same as the others. Terrible company. Deceptive and underhanded. You will never get a clear answer about anything Rischell, Taylor, Belinda, Gerry, Regina and Luke - you guys should be embarrassed that you conduct yourselves the way you do...
*Still chasing bond two months later
* Machine putrid and rusted, full of off product
* Phone staff avoid communication, the company tell blatant lies and use diversionary tactics
* Block all comments on Facebook - there is only one reason companies do this...
* In short, AVOID these guys they are joke and will try any dodgy business practice to take and keep money...

Sarah A

Sarah ASydney, NSW

DO NOT USE THEM!!

I to have had a horrible experience. I ordered the soft serve machine Sunday 2nd December 2019. With this order it includes 25 cones and 25 cups with 2 toppings. On the day they delivered me only 25 cups and what was meant to be chocolate topping was a coke flavor liquid of some sort. I realised as soon as the driver left and contact her name was rochel to be exact who gave me the run around for an hour and a half telling me she couldnt get thru to the driver to come back and give me the cones instead of being honest and telling me they forgot. Iv been calling for 2 days constantly to get my refund and speak to a manager iv emailed numerous times and they keep me on hold and then disconnect.

East Gymnastics

East GymnasticsAU

Terrible! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

I ordered a large jumping castle for an event for my customers. The jumping castle was one of the key parts of the day which started at 11am. Instead of arriving at 10.30am to set up, the jumping castle arrived at 12.20pm! I have written emails of complaint and made many phone calls, and 10 days after the event I am yet to receive any response. I haven't even had my deposit back. The castle that arrived so late also was dirty and the generator ran out of petrol early. A disgrace.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

DO NOT USE - Unprofessional and stressful experience

I hired a jumping castle for my sons birthday party through Funtime Party Hire. They were late, unprofessional, woeful at communication, delivered the wrong product and deceitfully did not tell me or offer me any form of compensation, never returned my calls or emails when I made numerous formal complaints for not receiving the actual product I ordered and paid $100 more for the pleasure to receive a plain jumping castle, not the themed one my son specifically chose and was subsequently devastated when it did not arrive and also took over 2 weeks to return my bond after I had to chase multiple times. DO NOT USE them!!

Max

MaxSydney, NSW

Terrible service and refused to return the bond

We hired a fairy floss machine for our party. A week before the party, the staff called us 5 times to change the date of delivery. They claimed that they could not have staff to deliver on Saturday (even we booked and they confirmed our booking). Due to their change, we needed to ask them to deliver to our office and then we needed to bring to the site by ourselves. Also due to this, we didn't get a chance to test the machine in front of their people.

Then we found that the machine didn't work. It was disappointing. We asked for a refund and also return us the bond. They refused to do it, claiming that because we changed the delivery address.

Horrible experience. Don't use this company at all.

Great overall experience

This company was easy to deal with, polite, courteous and prompt. They changed the delivery time of our bouncy castle three times and then arrived 4 hours early (whilst we were still in our pyjamas), however this did mean the kids got extra time to play and no additional charge. It was exactly what we ordered, relatively clean and a great price.

Jenny S.

Jenny S.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible customer service and refund of bond etc

Totally disappointed in the photobooth hire. I would recommend that NO-ONE hire through Funtime Party Hire. We had a photobooth hired on 26/10/19 and it ran out of paper after 15minutes and was replaced 12minutes before the machine closed and was later picked up. I have called and left several messages, emails etc and have not received a call back or any bond money or hire fee returned and it has been 2wks since I hired.

A terrible experience

Be warned!! This company is extremely difficult to deal with prior to your event and they fail to return your bond after the event. I have now had to lodge a dispute with my bank to retrieve my bond back.

Unprofessional and misleading

Castle not cleaned inside as advertised on their website. Blower and extension cords not tagged. Delivery driver looks shifty as hell.
Don't believe this company, they are not who they claim to be.

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

Great

Hired a jumping castle for my son's birthday. Castle was dropped off on time and set up great. The kids all had a ball. Thank you for your great customer service

Snacky

SnackySydney Surrounds, NSW

BEWARE - UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY WITH FAULTY EQUIPMENT

Ordered a slushy machine and fairy floss machine. Neither worked properly, no instructions, terrible customer service, don't answer calls, on hold forever. I will be ordering with more professional companies in the future. Future customers, take note of all the bad reviews!

WGB

WGBSydney, NSW

Terrible experience!!

Have hired a jumping castle from this company. Have rang and emailed them couple of times but still they couldn't refund the bond!!! Worst experience ever! Would not recommend Funtime pArty!

October 30th 2019 Update: Hired a jumping castle. They couldn't refund the bond. Terrible experience!!!!!

Had a terrible experience from this company. I've rang and emailed them several times but still they couldn't refund me the bond! Worst experience!!! They kept on telling me that they would escalate this matter! Nothing has happened!!!

Nur S.

Nur S.Sydney, NSW

My Saviour!!!

Mel

MelSydney Surrounds, NSW

BUYER BEWARE- If I could give this company a negative score I would!

Booked a slushy machine for an event, I called to confirm that it was available for specific times required, was told yes not a problem. I paid the bond as required the afternoon before the event I receive a text message that they can no longer deliver at the times required and cancelled the order! Then spend the afternoon on hold as they dont answer the phone! Poor customer service, no slushy machine and cant contact them to get my money back!!!

Good Service

The service was great, we ordered a double bowl slushy machine, and the syrup was more than enough for our guests! Thanks, would definitely be hiring the slushy machine again !

Kids had a great time on the jumping castle!

Last minute booking and able to accommodate our needs. Efficient drop off, set up and pick up. Were given extra time for free! Our kids had a ball! Would use again!

BE CAREFUL!!

Stacey

StaceySydney, NSW

Be Warned Do Not Use This Company Ever

Please pay attention to the reviews for this company it is unusual to have so many poor versus so many 5 star reviews! They are liars and cheats and will rip you off. The equipment is totally dodgy and they rely on you to clean it. They trick you in and then give you a contract that states in fine print that they have a 10 minute drop time and if they are longer they can keep your deposit. They run late for drop offs then chat so it takes longer. For the love of god do not use them run for the hills!!!!!

Amazing

My kids had so much fun and when the party started all the children played on the castle until the end of the party! Will order again!! Very efficient service.

Jessica G.

Jessica G.asked

Does Anyone know where the warehouse is for local pick up? my event is on Sunday and I'm freaking out!

dcremona

dcremonaasked

is it worth hiring frm fun time party service i dont know and dont want to order a jumping castle to then have it not come or bad customer service any advice?

samantha m.
samantha m.

Don’t waste your time. They are the worst company! Try ash jumping castles

TaylorFuntime Party Hire

Welcome to product review, I see your account is only new here and you have just posted on our page for the first time. We have been in business for over 10 years, we provide high quality & affordable party hire equipment and why we have the highest return rate of customers who continually hire from us time & time again. You say why hire from us and not someone else?
- Delivery by a professional, uniformed staff member
- On time to your event without delays and problems.
- All products are professionally cleaned and sanitized.
- $20,000,000 Public liability insurance coverage.
- Easy booking  & communication leading up to your event.
- The industry leader in party hire product and services.
- All equipment supplied and tagged and tested professionally.
- All jumping castles will be fitted with RCD's & on request can provide also for other machines.
- The happiness we bring to your event.

Not only that we are the only party hire company to offer highly competitive pricing but also our exclusive rewards program. Where every dollar spent with us becomes more savings off future events.

We are trusted by leading brands from Ikea, Bunnings, Commonwealth bank, NSW Police, ABC, Channel 9, Channel 7 & so much more. Our huge portfolio shows why we are the largest & more trusted party hire company.

Jimmy
Jimmy

They are great to deal with, we just completed our 3rd hire with them over the weekend the staffs are wonderful and friendly and have had no issues with them.

Get an answer from our members and Funtime Party Hire representatives