Laurie

LaurieSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Reliable, courteous, well priced hire furniture that delivered exactly what was expected. Customer service team was exceptional , answering my inquiries promptly and always friendly in writing and over the phone. I would highly recommend!

Best fun at our 4 yr olds birthday party!

Funtime were punctual, pleasant and provided an amazing, safe and fun environment for the kids. Was a big hit at my daughters party! Would highly recommend! Great form of entertainment! :)

Do not use this company - Dishonor and provide bad machine

Do your research

I spoke with them on the 14/02/2020 about 9:40 am. Spoke with Chandelle asking if there is heavy rain and can not use the jumping castle we were looking at booking (due to the recent heavy rain event we've been having in NSW) for a party, do we lose the $50 deposit. She said yes (which is fair enough) however, she also said you CAN NOT cancel, only reschedule for another date. And if we chose not to use it at all and not reschedule, we would STILL have to pay the full amount ($240) for something we did not even get. This is even if we don't use it at all and no matter how much notice we give. I asked to speak with a manager, waited on hold for 8 minutes and then they just simply hung up on me. Ridiculous!!

STAY AWAY!!! I

DI NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Scam artists and will rip you off. They will take you money and not deliver a service. Terrible to think how much money they have made off people's $50 deposits they take and then don't refund or even give you the product or allow you to cancel. They think they are clever....they are scum

Abbey  The Ponds

Abbey The PondsSydney, NSW

I was about to give this company a glowing review, until I had to get my deposit refunded

Anonymous

Anonymous

Under resourced and does not return bond

Reasons to avoid avoid avoid!

1 - Dancefloor technician arrives late and asks me to send people to help....
2 - Dancefloor was not provided as per my order... I asked for 5x5 and there was plenty of space to make that happen....
3 - Emailed and called for bond, then accuses floor was not cleaned and does not reply afterwards....

It’s not about the money, it’s about your service.
Unhappy customer

Sara Jessica

Sara JessicaSydney, NSW

They are the best

I'm not one to make reviews online, but when I see all these bad reviews it really makes me wonder, I have worked in customer service for 30 years and know when a business is dodgy or not, they have been in business for over 11 years, any business that has been in it for this long cannot be dodgy, we have used them first hand for a number of events from our own personal use to business events.

Rosy

RosySydney, NSW

very satisfied with the service

Excellent customer service and friendliness personified. Will use again and recommend them to all. Thanks everyone for helping with our event on the weekend. Professional all round for you guys.

Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Perfect

We rented from them for our wedding couple weekends ago. They showed up before scheduled time and everything was ready to go!
They also put up with me adding to our order multiple times! Great company! Friendly drivers

Hermon

HermonSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

I highly recommend these guys, Mark was very informative and helpful in selecting exactly what we needed. We ordered tables, chairs and a jumping castle for an event and it was great, the delivery staff were very professional.

Pauline B.

Pauline B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Avoid....

1 Star is to much. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. Delivered filthy products, won’t return bond when something was cancelled with ample notice (2 weeks). Delivered wrong product.

Very rude staff
Don’t answer or return phone calls

Avoid

Thank You for making my Australia Day 2020!!! You are a one stop shop for all party needs, Thank You!!

The team from Funtime were very helpful and organised from the moment I placed my booking to the delivery of all my tables, chairs, slushee machine and Jumping Castles.... great range. Highly recommend them for your Party.

Ramya Reddy

Ramya ReddySydney, NSW

This is perfect

Many options , easy booking & good service. I ordered small castle which is perfectly suitable in my lawn . I ordered it for my sons first birthday with Paw patrol theme. Castle is neat & good , our kids enjoyed it. Thanks Funtime party hire :)

Reyan

ReyanSydney, NSW

Worth for money and time

Excellent service and experience with fun time Party Hire. They were efficient with getting back to me with a quotation and were able to organise my last minute order without a hitch. Would highly recommend this company!

Ganesh B.

Ganesh B.Sydney, NSW

Just awesome :)

I ordered green wall for my friend birthday party , they were arranged before the party time & it was amazing . We have taken alot of beautiful photos because of the this amazing wall backside as frame . Setup & pickup was good , definitely I’ll order in future if I need something from them .

deekshith r.

deekshith r.Sydney, NSW

Worth & affordable

I have compared with few other party hires & ordered from Funtime party hire . I have ordered fairy floss machine with operation . He is on time with the machine . Operator done the good job , he is professional & good at his work. All of the children & even adults felt happy with the candies . It’s worth for my money & I am happy about it . Thanks Funtime .

Keep away!!! Terrible experience. Save your money!!!

Mano John

Mano JohnSydney, NSW

Good service & awesome experience.

A day to be remembered, because of the Funtime party . We hired party stuff for the good price . Delivery is on time & products are good & neat condition which made our day better .

Amy V.

Amy V.asked

Funtime could you please advise why your are delaying refund of bonds to customers who have met terms and conditions hired with you in the last 2 weeks. Myself and my friend are still awaiting our bonds. You are uncontactable, have told us 'a manager' will call us and the refunds are with 'accounts'. We have been waiting for two weeks.

Gayle
Gayle

Hi Amy, this company does not return bond money at all. It's quite a scam actually. Read through the reviews and you can see it's all similar nightmare stories. I've hired from them way back and they haven't refunded my money back. That was 4 months ago. We had to escalate it to fair trading. I'm sorry for your experience.

Jessica G.

Jessica G.asked

Does Anyone know where the warehouse is for local pick up? my event is on Sunday and I'm freaking out!

East Gymnastics
East Gymnastics

This company is totally dodgy and currently not even answering phone calls. I havent received my bond back and my castle arrived 2 hrs late. If I were you I would quickly organize another company and cut your losses. I have made a complaint to department of fair trading.

Lisa T
Lisa T

Sorry Jessica, looks like another victim for them.. Avoid them all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna
Jenna

I made a compaint to Fair Trading too but they had every excuse under the sun so no result and FT are pretty much a toothless tiger. Hope you have better luck! Jessica cut your losses, contact your banking institution and proactively stop the hire company from taking any more money from you - because they will sneak it out!

dcremona

dcremonaasked

is it worth hiring frm fun time party service i dont know and dont want to order a jumping castle to then have it not come or bad customer service any advice?

samantha m.
samantha m.

Don’t waste your time. They are the worst company! Try ash jumping castles

TaylorFuntime Party Hire

Welcome to product review, I see your account is only new here and you have just posted on our page for the first time. We have been in business for over 10 years, we provide high quality & affordable party hire equipment and why we have the highest return rate of customers who continually hire from us time & time again. You say why hire from us and not someone else?
- Delivery by a professional, uniformed staff member
- On time to your event without delays and problems.
- All products are professionally cleaned and sanitized.
- $20,000,000 Public liability insurance coverage.
- Easy booking  & communication leading up to your event.
- The industry leader in party hire product and services.
- All equipment supplied and tagged and tested professionally.
- All jumping castles will be fitted with RCD's & on request can provide also for other machines.
- The happiness we bring to your event.

Not only that we are the only party hire company to offer highly competitive pricing but also our exclusive rewards program. Where every dollar spent with us becomes more savings off future events.

We are trusted by leading brands from Ikea, Bunnings, Commonwealth bank, NSW Police, ABC, Channel 9, Channel 7 & so much more. Our huge portfolio shows why we are the largest & more trusted party hire company.

Jimmy
Jimmy

They are great to deal with, we just completed our 3rd hire with them over the weekend the staffs are wonderful and friendly and have had no issues with them.

Get an answer from our members and Funtime Party Hire representatives