Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Wave waterslide was so much fun

Nsw Campbelltown wave waterslide was the best was so much fun my sons friends said to him this is a sick party that made his day thank you happy child thanks heaps would recommend to anyone

Easy transaction, would definitely hire from them again!

Smooth transaction from start to finish. They sent me emails and gave me a call before the event. They also came right on time during the day and refunded my bond pretty quickly. Only issue is that the driver wasn’t too friendly but all good in the end. I would definitely hire from them again and recommend to all my friends!

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thank you so much for your great feedback :)

Rachel Kingi

Rachel KingiSydney, NSW

Machines were filthy Ripped me Off

Missk

MisskSydney, NSW

Good option if on a budget

Good selection of equipment and convenient online ordering. Delivered items nice and early so I had plenty of time to set up. A few bits were missing from the marquee I ordered, but we were able to work around it so no harm done. It would be good to have clearer instructions about how to set up and use the machines, but I was able to call and get assistance over the phone so wasn't an issue in the end. More timely communication about drop off and pick up times would be helpful, and quicker processing of the bond refund. Overall I was satisfied with the service and would use again in the future.

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback :)

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

can’t wait for my next party I will be using you guys for all my future events Best party hire place so helpful and quick setting up very happy with the service I reserved once again thank you for making my grandson’s birthday a great day

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

We can’t wait either :) thanks so much for your kind feedback

Kaz

KazSydney, NSW

Disgusting Do Not Hire from Here

Our company hired a soft serve ice cream machine. After money was taken they wouldn't answer any phone calls to talk about how the machine worked. Tried to cancel 5 days out from hire and said there were no cancellations. When the machine arrived it was FILTHY and smelt disgusting. It had to be rinsed several times with boiling water to get it clean. The delivery truck was filthy as well. When the company was contacted on the day regarding the instructions we were told to "google it". Still waiting for bond to be refunded and they won't answer any phone calls,

Frank A.

Frank A.Sydney, NSW

Very Unprofessional - We won't use them again

They changed the drop off and pick up time with no discussion with us. You have to pay before the event which is fine but still waiting for them to return the bond after a week

Nikki

NikkiSydney, NSW

Funtime Party

Panache

PanacheSydney, NSW

Happy

I ordered a set package for 40 chairs, 2 marquees (black) and 6 tables then added walls for the marquee. I also ordered a medium sized jumping castle. All this for a duration of 7 hours.

They ended up delivering it the day before my event and picking everything up the day after my event which was cool cause the kids had more time to play

When he came, he only came with one marquee and it was in the colour white. Not a major problem though cause on arrival we discovered that the backyard wouldn't have been able to fit 2 back there with the jumping castle as well. The extra time with everything made up for marquee mix up.
Overall very happy. Event was Saturday, pick up was sunday and had bond fully returned by Wednesday.

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Thank you so much for your great review :)

Pelenaaa

PelenaaaSydney, NSW

Angry

So I put bond money in for the stuff I wanted to hire around June and then I changed it last minute. Mind you bond was $200. They said they don’t usually change it but they did anyways. After the birthday party i tried to clean as much sugar off the fairy floss machine. I texted them asking about the bond money and they said did you know about the sugar in the fairy floss machine and I said yes and also told them that they still owe me the other $100 cos it technically wasn’t bond money only $100. I should have taken a picture of the fairy floss machine and jumping castle cos it was disgusting and I will never hire from you guys again. I should have read the reviews before hiring you guys but it was too late.

Heather Abdallah

Heather AbdallahSydney, NSW

DO NOT HIRE

I hired a jumping castle for my Sons 5th Birthday Party which had to be cancelled due to government restrictions. This company were forcing me to postpone without the offer of returning my funds. They said it was not their fault I had to postpone- well, it wasn't mine either! it was a government shut down!!! I regrettably fell for their rubbish claim that they would honour my business with a credit for the full amount. Have tried multiple times to contact them to use the "credit" without a response. Have contacted NSW fair trading citing a full refund, if not successful I will be taking my claim further. Obviously a dodgy overseas run company scamming people out of money.

Lied with photos of someone else's chairs - so they do not refund Bond

They emailed me cropped photos of someone else chairs so that they avoid refunding me my bond. I sent numerus emails and multiple phone calls. Very unprofessional. Deceiving. If you dont want to be 200 dollars shorter don't hire with them.

William Farenden

William FarendenSydney, NSW

Extremely disappointed

Our castle Turned up 2.5 hours late for a kids party, kids got use for 1 hour before it got too dark and the party ended.
I Kept being told the castle was on its way, when I asked for money back the next day I got told I should have canceled on the day however I was never given the opportunity to do this as always told it’s on its way to then find out the order was not even placed. Such bad service.
I got offered a $40 refund after paying $318 for a 5 hour hire but was only able to use for 1.5 hours at castle arrived 2.5 hours late and it got to dark to use plus the kids party ended.
Don’t use worst company ever and they don’t care about customers and ruined out kids 7th birthday party.
DONT USE

Kids loved it!

The kids had a blast. It arrived with plenty of time to set up and communication throughout the whole experience was excellent. Would be happy to recommend to anyone looking for similar entertainment.

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Answered all my questions bond refunded the very next morning.
Longer hire then expected and the kids had a great time on the jumping castle
Second time I have used this company.

Manish V.

Manish V.Sydney, NSW

Very professional company to deal with

As the title suggests they are very professional to deal with, I would have them back at my house again. The kids loved the jumping castle and popcorn machine, very nice.

Nikolas P.

Nikolas P.Sydney, NSW

when will I receive my bond been waiting since early march.

Been ringing and sending emails without any response. very quick to take your money and bond but looks like there is no bond return. Do not even think of hiring from them, will be taking this matter further.

Beware Of Dodgy Thieving Self Claimed "Family" Business.

This company has not returned my bond that was promised and is asking for full payment of a castle that was cancelled. He is now sending me DIY “debt collecting” letters. Lucky we paid the bond using a credit card where we can put in a dispute on the credit card transaction through our bank.

Do not hire

Maryam

Worst people to deal with

I was told to pay a $50 bond to secure my booking which is refunded after the event.After calling many many times asking why the bond wasn’t refunded they would say 5 working days it will be in the account it’s been 4 weeks now. I don’t recommend these thieves who steal off people for a living disgusted!!!its happened to lots of people.

TaylorFuntime Party Hire

Hi Maryam, I'm sorry to hear about this. We got an email from you 9 days ago and we had replied to that and got no reply from you. Please reply to that email as we don't want to share sensitive information on a public forum.

Maryam

When a refund is made that’s when I will think of replying

Rachel Kingi

Rachel Kingiasked

Who wants to go to the media about their bad experience with Funtime Party Hire?

Amy V.

Amy V.asked

Funtime could you please advise why your are delaying refund of bonds to customers who have met terms and conditions hired with you in the last 2 weeks. Myself and my friend are still awaiting our bonds. You are uncontactable, have told us 'a manager' will call us and the refunds are with 'accounts'. We have been waiting for two weeks.

Gayle

Hi Amy, this company does not return bond money at all. It's quite a scam actually. Read through the reviews and you can see it's all similar nightmare stories. I've hired from them way back and they haven't refunded my money back. That was 4 months ago. We had to escalate it to fair trading. I'm sorry for your experience.

Taylor M.Funtime Party Hire

Hi Gayle, what is your invoice number or name on your invoice? I cannot find any emails or invoices in our system from you. Please email us with your details to taylor@funtimepartyhire.com.au so I can look into this.

Gayle

Lol Taylor. You did not even show up during the tribunal hearing, twice! Had we not went to fair trading, we wouldn't be able to get our money back. By the way, you guys totally made up fake stories about us as customers to scare us out of the tribunal process. Good thing we have the evidence. Your company is totally shady man.

Jessica G.

Jessica G.asked

Does Anyone know where the warehouse is for local pick up? my event is on Sunday and I'm freaking out!

East Gymnastics
East Gymnastics

This company is totally dodgy and currently not even answering phone calls. I havent received my bond back and my castle arrived 2 hrs late. If I were you I would quickly organize another company and cut your losses. I have made a complaint to department of fair trading.

Lisa T
Lisa T

Sorry Jessica, looks like another victim for them.. Avoid them all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna
Jenna

I made a compaint to Fair Trading too but they had every excuse under the sun so no result and FT are pretty much a toothless tiger. Hope you have better luck! Jessica cut your losses, contact your banking institution and proactively stop the hire company from taking any more money from you - because they will sneak it out!

Get an answer from our members and Funtime Party Hire representatives