Fusion Health Cold & Flu

Fusion Health Cold & Flu

3.3

Used to buy it but change to formulae has lost my support

Used to buy it but with formulae change the product is not for me.why do companies have to alter formulae when you think you are buying the same next time you feel deceived.

The formula changed!

My experience with this product used to be exceptional. I recommended it to clients, friends and family. However, they changed the ingredients a couple of years ago - WHY? - and I now get sick in my stomach every time I take it for a cold/flu. Why change a product's ingredients when it was working so well for so many people? It used to clear my nasal passages quickly and coughing would stop and a general feeling of well-being would take place! The newer formula no longer works for me and I will not recommend this product as I don't think it is as good as the previous formula.

Incredible!