Fusion Health Cold & Flu

Fusion Health Cold & Flu

See the Best Cold & Flu Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Used to buy it but change to formulae has lost my support

Used to buy it but with formulae change the product is not for me.why do companies have to alter formulae when you think you are buying the same next time you feel deceived.

The formula changed!

My experience with this product used to be exceptional. I recommended it to clients, friends and family. However, they changed the ingredients a couple of years ago - WHY? - and I now get sick in my stomach every time I take it for a cold/flu. Why change a product's ingredients when it was working so well for so many people? It used to clear my nasal passages quickly and coughing would stop and a general feeling of well-being would take place! The newer formula no longer works for me and I will not recommend this product as I don't think it is as good as the previous formula.

Incredible!

J93L00

J93L00AU

helent
helent

Teddy

Teddyasked

Can you take fusion cold and flu tabs while taking blood pressure tablets

Rahnee

Rahneeasked

Are these herbs safe for children to take for a prolonged period of time?

Nandi

It is always best to contact the manufacturer of a specific product for further information, as well as discuss your concerns with your healthcare provider.

Sue

Sueasked

Is it safe for breast feeding mothers?

Fusion Health
fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Sue. The Fusion Health Cold& Flu formula is safe for breastfeeding mums, we just recommend to take it after feeds.

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives