Fusion Health Skin Tonic

Fusion Health Skin Tonic

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lakegirl

lakegirlnewcastle nsw

Finally some results

Have had psoriasis for 6 months now and after trying many different lotions(including prescribed ointments),I am seeing results after taking the Fusion Health Skin Tonic for the past month. I have also tweeked my diet cutting some foods out(such as tomatoes,strawberries, and oranges-which I love unfortunately).This product is highly recommended.

Ankita M.

Ankita M.asked

I have started taking skin tonic for my psoriasis. Is their a diet restriction or something I should avoid to get better results.

Dok

Dokasked

I have been passing urine quite frequently as result of taking the pills for 3 days now (2 capsules, twice a day). Is this normal? Will this resolve?

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Dok. The Skin tonic does contain some detoxifying herbs, so it may be your body's way of eliminating waste products. I would recommend to reduce the dose to 1 capsule twice daily and increase the amount of water to assist with elimination of waste. You can contact us directly for further information.

owls

owlsasked

How long it can be taken for? Can it be taken longer than 3 months? Does it have the ingredients to help with hair too?

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi. The Fusion Health Skin Tonic can be taken log term if necessary. It does contain small amount of the herb Fallopia multiflora, which may assist in healthy hair growth. The more specific product to address any hair loss or quality of hair would be the Fusion health Hair Tonic.

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives