5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Finally some results

Have had psoriasis for 6 months now and after trying many different lotions(including prescribed ointments),I am seeing results after taking the Fusion Health Skin Tonic for the past month. I have also tweeked my diet cutting some foods out(such as tomatoes,strawberries, and oranges-which I love unfortunately).This product is highly recommended.

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience, that’s great you are getting such good results with your psoriasis. You are also welcome to share your story directly with us too, as we love collecting testimonies on how our products are working for people. With permission, we share these stories on our website and in training settings. If you would like to participate, you can email us here with your testimony: www.techdept@fusionhealth.com.au

I have been passing urine quite frequently as result of taking the pills for 3 days now (2 capsules, twice a day). Is this normal? Will this resolve?
Hi Dok. The Skin tonic does contain some detoxifying herbs, so it may be your body's way of eliminating waste products. I would recommend to reduce the dose to 1 capsule twice daily and increase the amount of water to assist with elimination of waste. You can contact us directly for further information.

How long it can be taken for? Can it be taken longer than 3 months? Does it have the ingredients to help with hair too?
Hi. The Fusion Health Skin Tonic can be taken log term if necessary. It does contain small amount of the herb Fallopia multiflora, which may assist in healthy hair growth. The more specific product to address any hair loss or quality of hair would be the Fusion health Hair Tonic.

Hi I have started taken fusion skin tonic about 2 weeks ago for the help of my psoriasis. I have now broken out in pimples at 53 years old is this normal ? Melynda
Hi Melynda. Please contact us directly so we can answer your question. http://www.fusionhealth.com.au/expert-product-advice/

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements