Fusion Health Women's Balance

Fusion Health Women's Balance

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

EMZ

EMZMelbourne

Think it's ok but can't get any professional advice on the product

I think I have been in a better mood most of the time but think it's made me so hungry . it didn't lighten my menstrula flow like I was hoping and yes I've had everything ruled out by the doctor . My skin is clear but was anyway. It's been 6 weeks . My pms wasn't that much improved and I still had very sore breasts prior to menstruation. I still felt my usual emotional self pms .
I'll finish the bottle and see if I have any improvement .

Kaya M

Excellent for alopecia, menstrual pain etc

Works fast - saw results within days! I have dermatological PCOS (acne, hair loss) and refuse to take pharmaceutical medicine. I also get painful period pain and become very emotional and moody during and just before periods.

Women balance is really helpful as it prevented period pain and managed it when I forgot to take the tables consistently. It was also good in helping with my alopecia!

Fusion Health
fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Kaya. This is wonderful feedback. Is the Women's balance formula helping you to address the acne as well?

Kaya M

Unfortunately not really - I noticed I get acne just before the time of the month

Fusion Health
fusion h.Fusion Health

HI Kaya. If you'd like some more information on how you can address acne naturally, you can contact us directly through our website.

Prihastuti D.

Prihastuti D.asked

Hi, is it good for PCOS? I have read any article that this product could help PCOS to plan having baby. Would you suggest how ofter i should consume your product?

Joanna M.

Joanna M.asked

Hi there,

I was recommended to take progestaLIFT by my doctor but the naturopath recommended your product as an equivalent - is this true?

Maz

Mazasked

How often should I take woman’s balance ? Everyday? Or just when I’m menstrating? I’m new to the product . Also how long does it usually take to take effect once I start taking the tablets ? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Fusion Health representatives