• Rates and Fees

Changing the world

I’m a proud Future Super customer. I want my super to go towards a cleaner, fossil fuel free world. It was so simple to change and the customer services has been excellent.

Siobhan

SiobhanSydney, NSW

A future worth saving for!

Recently joined and have been delighted with the personal customer service and regular updates. There stance on climate action shows the passion of their people and the commitment to a super we can all stand behind

Mia M.

Mia M.

Great conscious , great super

Haven't been with the company very long , but they've made a tedious task of dealing with superannuation bearable. Fast responding and helpful customer service, and the fact that you have different options which are all so much better impacts on the world than many superfunds

Happy investor

I am very happy with the customer service and in particular to be supporting positive investment and not unsustainable or unethical industries such as fossil fuel companies. It is also reassuring to know that investing in positive companies doesn’t compromise my return on investment.

Cal H

Cal HSydney

Making an important impact.

Been with Future Super for six months and wish I'd been there longer. They are doing incredibly important work. I own a small business and recommend Future Super to all new employees who ask for advice on a fund.

Full transparency and great communication

I transferred to Future Super because my previous super fund refused to give me a list of who my money was invested in. I chose Future Super because they are fully transparent about who they invest in. I've also found their communication to be awesome and enjoy the regular updates on the great community and environmental projects that my super is helping to fund!

Toni

ToniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic!!

No fuss transferring over from my old fund. Even better, FutureSuper doesn’t invest in fossil fuels, live export or other issues I consider unethical. Very friendly, and took the time to explain to me various super options, and discussing me needs and values.

EdwinaCanberra

EdwinaCanberraCanberra 2600, ACT

The most climate-benign & biodiversity-benign super fund in Australia

In 2013, having shopped the market carefully, I concluded that Future Super was the most climate-benign and biodiversity-benign super fund in Australia. I switched to Future Super in 2013, and have never regretted my decision for a second.

Future Super gives great service, good returns, and is very easy to switch to. It took me 2 hours to shop the market, and only 20 minutes to switch online.

I don't want my savings to support economic activity that drives biodiversity loss and greenhouse gas emissions. Australia's - and the world's - future is too important.

LORENA

LORENACanberra Central 2601, ACT

Clean investments, better future for me and my children :)

I have been with Future Super for approximately 3 years. The transition was very smooth. Customer service is great, timely and fast response. And I am very happy to know that my superannuation money is being invested in clean companies/projects. These are not only very, very reliable in terms of return but it should be what every responsible, mature and conscious citizen should be supporting.

So easy!

So painless to set up and transfer from other super funds. I was expecting there to be a process but it was the simplest thing I've done by far to get my money out of fossil fuels.

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Invest in our future

These guys are by far the most ethical super fund I've come across.
I've only been with them about a month, but so far the customer service has been great.
The whole process has been painless and I've got nothing bad to say about them.

Felix T.

Felix T.Sydney, NSW

Great service and great product

I switched supers about 6 months ago. Future Super has good customer service, an easy to use website, and most importantly doesn't invest in fossil fuels.
Since I switched, massive bushfires have burnt areas of Australia that have never burned before, and over a billion animals have been killed. Kids can't go to school due to the smoke and many families are homeless or have their livelihoods severely impacted. I could never in good conscience have my super fund support the fossil fuel industry which is causing this disaster. I also asked my old super to divest before I switched, using the www.marketforces.org.au website.

Rates and Fees

Future Super invests in our future

There's no point in saving for your future if your super fund invests in fossil fuel companies that destroy your future climate.

Fossil fuels are now a slowing industry. Why would you invest your super in coal, oil and gas when the biggest banks and investment funds (like BlackRock) are divesting from coal?

When fossil fuels start lose investment returns, renewable energy companies (like Tesla) will continue to generate increasing financial gains for investors.

Social, Environmental Warriors

Committed to the earths ongoing survival with smart campaigns and socially ethical investment strategies.
I have been with Future for over 5 years and seen positive growth and excellent customer service since joining

Alice

AliceMelbourne

Wonderful super fund

Their customer service is fab. Their portal is user friendly and transfer was easy. They are a powerful force for change and are an excellent ethical investment fund that takes its mission seriously.

Kristenanne_Malloch

Kristenanne_MallochGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING! Make the switch now .. for you and for the earth.

Knowing that my money is being invested in green energy makes me feel soo good. I’m telling everyone to change.
The website is so simple and straightforward. You’d be crazy not to switch. So simple.

Darian L.

Darian L.Sydney, NSW

I know where my super is going

It was also a super easy process to switch! I've been with them for over 2 years now and I'm extremely happy. Their customer service is also exceptional! Can't recommend enough.

boardnick20

boardnick20South Australia

Investing for my daughter.

I don't think I'd sleep as easily if I was investing in activities that destroyed the future of the planet for my daughter. Thankfully Future Super allows me to investing my super in ethical choices.

Wonderful super fund

It was very easy to join and roll over my previous super fund, and I really appreciated the follow up call to talk about what areas future super invests in to know where my money is going and how that will help with climate change.

Georgina

GeorginaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My money isn't supporting fossil fuels! WIN

They don't invest my money in fossil fuels which is incredibly important to me and should be to more people. They are also very attentive and setting it up was quick and easy. I value transparency and future super shows me where my money is invested in.

Daddy

Daddyasked

Hi! I am a 22-year-old final year university student. At the moment I hold a casual position as a teacher. I need to build up a reasonable fund for retirement in the future. The company I work for has opened superannuation for me. But it looks like not having good online customer reviews. I like to join with 'Future Super' what are the benefits I could have other than opening a term deposit in a Bank?

Future Super
Mariela P.Future Super

Hi there! We're stoked you want to join us. Given that everyone's circumstances are different, we can't talk about what would benefit you, specifically, however you're more than welcome to check out our three investment options and give us a call on 1300 658 422 or email info@myfuturesuper.com.au for further information.

Hjw

Hjwasked

What is the difference between the investment options? Im on the balanced impact. Curious if the light impact is cheaper in fees or changes your return percentage? Thank you

Future Super
Mariela P.Future Super

Hi there! You can find the differences between our investment options, including fees and returns, on our website: https://www.myfuturesuper.com.au/options/overview
For a more comprehensive overview about each one, please read our Product Disclosure Statement. That can be found here: https://content.myfuturesuper.com.au/forms-docs/FS-PDS-20190705.pdf

Anita Cole

Anita Coleasked

If I transfer 60000 super what is the net of fee return per annum on your different investment options

Sarah

"Returns shown are to 31 Oct 2019.
^ Returns provided are after fees and taxes have been taken out. Returns for periods of greater than one year are on a per annum compound basis. Return of capital and the performance of your investment in the Fund are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance."
That last sentence is standard for every superannuation and investment company.

Sarah

Superannuation returns at retirement are no good if we don't have a liveable planet due to climate change induced by man's fossil fuel obsession....
Investing in renewable sources of energy is really investing in the future of the planet. But that is only important if you intend to live on this planet in the future...

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives