• Rates and Fees

Most ethical fund from my research

I’ve been with them for many years, since they started.
I mostly value their super ethical standards, returns have been good, support has always been friendly and importantly for me they don’t charge fees on withdrawals (I’m over retirement age)
Exceeded my expectations which is a rare thing in this country

IulianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't provide a notice of intent - that's a basic service

Brand Manager B.Future Super
Maxine.M.
Maxine.M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service, good for the environment

I have been with them for a few years now. Always receive great customer service. I wanted to make sure my money wasn't invested in fossil fuels or anything unethical and that is Future Super!

Charlie C.
Charlie C.South East Queensland, QLD

love them

doing an amazing thing for all of us! super easy to understand and to get help and are doing so much good for the planet as well 11/10 definitely recommend

Walt Oh
Walt OhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A rare ethical super fund

Basically the title. They are extremely clear about exactly where your money will be spent, and importantly (for me) none of that money is going to the fossil fuel industry or animal cruelty. Transitioning to them was also very quick and easy.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

I have no regrets

I value the ethics of my super above any other considerations. This fund is transparent and easy to research and gives good choices. Its also quick and easy to pay into. Good, clear, quick responses to queries.

Sophie C.
Sophie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

peace of mind

I have invested with Future Super for a couple of years now, and love the peace of mind that my money does not fund fossil fuels or unfair trade, whilst still growing and building my retirement fund.

I get regular updates about how my money is being spent, which makes me feel like the company is really working to make me happy.

I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off by some massive superannuation fund with hidden fees or overly narrow insurance policies.

feels good to be with future super.

Rashid A.
Rashid A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow, just amazing

Been with future super for a month or so. My only regret is not knowing about them sooner. If you want your super company to do their part for the world, this is the company to go with.

Katie A.
Katie A.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend

Been with future super just under 2 years, very happy with the ease of use and setup, especially happy with their support of sustainability initiatives and their commitment fossil-fuel-free future. I feel much better knowing my super is invested ethically and in alignment with my values.

Maxine from Victoria.
Maxine from Victoria.Gippsland, VIC

Striving towards a more breathable future.

Madz
MadzSydney, NSW

Wonderful Option for Super!

It was a seamless transition to Future Super, and now I can continue to grow my super fossil fuel free! I can't find a reason not to join Future Super. Legendary stuff!

J S.
J S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

They invest ethically (as the name implies) and also were the top earning super in Australia last year. There is literally no reason not to sign up and join Future Super.

Pat C
Pat CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for the planet, good for returns

Bunch of legends. Only super fund fully certified fossil fuel-free which should give them 6 stars as far as I'm concerned. Easiest way to have a big impact on the planet.

danielrya87
danielrya87South East Queensland, QLD

Easiest way to divest your super from fossil fuels

Moving my superannuation to future super was the easiest way to support green energy while growing my superannuation like any other company.
I was surprised how easy it was to transfer to future super.

Dan
DanHobart, TAS

Good for the earth

I have switched over to take money out of fossil fuel supporters and put it into renewable investors. Very happy so far, would and have recommended to everyone. Great customer service.

Matthew R.
Matthew R.asked

I am with Australian Super (I had to set up a quick super account when i emigrated from the UK 6 years ago), and would like to move to something better like Future Super to stick it to the libs coalition. My Aus Super thing does provide some insurance cver.

Does your thing do this?

I do have a separate cover with 'Clearview' that covers me there also, so maybe I don't need it twice.

Where can I get advice?

Matt

Marianne S.
Marianne S.

Just call them. Theyre very helpful.

Brand Manager B.Future Super

Hi Matthew,

Awesome to see you wanting to make the switch!

Please feel free to call our Member Advocate Team for further information and support on 1300 658 422, as they can best assist you with this.

FUTURE SUPER

Nilay Chakraborty
Nilay Chakrabortyasked

The way you have answered few queries and feedbacks, that we believe in our ROI and policies, can you assure that members will get a fixed percentage return as your fees are amongst highest with around same return % ? Since your charges are fixed irrespective you give positive or negative returns, all big shots have created a lobby to rip people by different named funds.

bretannasked

Why does Future Super NOT reply to my emails??
I am looking for a Super company to change from Statewide (who are hopeless) and have sent two emails with questions to Future Super who have failed to reply.
Are they always this unhelpful and ignorant??

Future SuperFuture Super

Hello, although it is not showing in our Q&A, we did respond to your previous question on here. Given this is a third party platform, we are not able to identify you. We did perhaps receive an email from you, sent about a week ago, that our Member Advocacy team will get to shortly.

bretann

Would it be better and perhaps quicker if I phoned you??

Ben
Ben

That's odd, I've found them super helpful and responsive every time I've called or emailed. Yeah try a phone call. And great choice moving, I'm really happy I moved a couple of years ago.

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives