4.9

• Rates and Fees
Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Initially surprised, then reassured

I was looking to roll-over into a more ethical super fund and my research resulted in Future coming out on top. I wasn't expecting this to be the best financial decision I could make but as it has turned out I've been very pleasantly surprised. Future has out-performed many if not all other funds in the two years I've been with them.
It was a simple roll-over process and the emailed updates are relevant, not annoying.
Gives me a good feeling to know I'm not making things worse for the planet investment-wise... I'll be staying if things continue as they have.
Steve - QLD

Sarah

SarahDarwin, NT

Ethical investment option with great customer service and above average returns.

Member for just over one year, very satisfied with performance and investments. Losses during COVID-19 downturn have been lower than other funds and communication has been consistently clear and transparent.

Angus

AngusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shifting funds was made much easier with Future Super!

Finally found a great and ethical super after searching for months.
Really accessible interface and kind customer support!
So pleased with all the support provided and ease in which Future Super supports making this change :)

Strong, Secure Performance & Ethical Outcomes

I've been with Future Super for five years since switching from an industry fund. The transition was simple. Performance of the fund has been excellent. The account feels much more accessible than what I'd become used to with excellent and frequent communication.

QueenPingu

QueenPinguGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Option for an Ethical Super

Easy to sign up to and transfer my existing super into all completed online with no need to actually talk to a person!! Offers different investment options available depending on level you want and reasonable fees.

Ethical & Sustainable Superannuation

A Great Ethical & Sustainable super fund, let's get Australia to 100% renewables!

So pleased with my choice to change from a fund which invested in fossil fuels like AustralianSuper.

The fees are lower too!

Alex H

Alex HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent, personal service and ethics that align with my own. It's superannuation that I don't resent. I've always been happy with the customer service I've received and I've been able to get the assistance I need quickly.

Nick L.

Nick L.South East Queensland, QLD

Ethically Minded Super

I invest in Future Super because I find investing in renewables is the best way forward for both the environment and the economy especially during and after the Covid-19 pandemic.

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Fantastic Super fund!

I've been with Future Super for about 4 years now. I'm so pleased with my choice. Not only do I sleep better at night knowing that my money is being used to do good in the world (and not fund unethical companies and industries that I don't agree with), my savings have increased steadily. A slight drop when Covid hit, as was to be expected, but it's already jumped straight back up to where it was. Their communication is clear, helpful and efficient. I trust them wholeheartedly with my money.

Matthew K.

Matthew K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Renewables are the future

Future Super don’t invest in technology and industry that destroy the planet. They invest in green and renewable technology that will ensure the safety and survival of the planet, but also humanity.

So far, so good

I've been with Future since they started and I'm very happy with the performance and very happy my money isn't going to fossil fuel companies.

They reach out a lot and seem like a good bunch.

Janelle

JanelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Make your Super work for the future of the planet!

Future Super do only ethical and non-fossil fuel investments. Their returns are better, and they care about the planet and our environment (which is, after all, what we and future generations need to survive!). I sleep easier at night, knowing that securing my own future retirement is also helping secure everyone's future.

Damien

Damien

I couldn't ask for more

Future Super invests my money ethically, including no investments in fossil fuels or other harmful industries. I have had great returns, including a relatively minor drop during Covid-19. Any extra costs in fees more than pays for itself in greater returns compared to my previous fund. I have also had great customer service. I couldn't really ask for more.

Emma M

Emma MWestern Australia

Standout Super

I have been with Future Super for around two years now and have not regretted the decision to divest my super into this user-friendly and responsive ethical superannuation fund. Whilst the amount of super declined during Covid-19, as was to be expected, this did not take long to recover in full. I am very reassured to know that my superannuation investments are being placed in a sustainable Covid-19 recovery that I want to see.

Kellie

KellieFar North Queensland, QLD

Secure and ethical

When Covid-19 brought the stock market crashing, my super was hardly affected. Future super only invests in renewable energy and ethical investments. I can sleep at night knowing that my superannuation is not helping to destroy the planet, but to save it.

Dean H.

Dean H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Finally an Ethical, Secure SuperFund!

Do you want to make a difference to the world?
Do you want to be the one to make an ACTUAL difference?
This SuperFund grows your money at the same time as helping the world.
Took minutes to sign up to make a real difference, highly recommended! :)

Rates and Fees

Ethical fund with good returns + team and website are helpful

I have been in this fund for some years. I give it high marks for ethics and for a user-friendly website to manage one's account. Comprehensive information on where funds are invested. Good returns compared to other super funds.

Annette

AnnetteMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent super fund

I chose future super because of their commitment to sustainable energies. Good returns and communication. Changing over was extremely easy. Knowledgeable staff members. Investing in the future is very important to me

Nate

NateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ethical investing

Upon reviewing my superannuation investments, I changed to Future Super because that way in my opinion my money would be invested in industries doing good and not harm to the planet. I was also happy to see that the return averages were competative, although this is just a bonus given how important I deem where my superannuation is invested.

The change over process couldn't have been easier and my dealings with customer care have been excellent.

Danyelle

DanyelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Support ethical investments!

I am very proud to be with Future Super and am pleased with the way they’ve handled my super. We really need to move away from fossil fueled shares now.

Jeff H.

Jeff H.asked

How do I transfer from MLC fund, utterly crap?

The fund you wish to transfer into, whether Future Super or another fund, can advise you how to do this. Just phone them or email them.

Kenji

Kenjiasked

Does future funds allow early release of superannuation?

Mariela P.Future Super

If our members need to access their super early, then as long as they are approved by the ATO, yes - Future Super will release the mandated amount back to the member.

Larabieasked

Good returns are great but i also want to be able to communicate with my fund and to get answers and make changes, and quickly, if necessary. What sort of customer service does Future Super offer - a call centre in India?

Mariela P.Future Super

We have a team of Member Advocates who work in our Sydney office. You can contact them by calling 1300 658 422, or by emailing info@myfuturesuper.com.au.

Larabie

Thanks for your response Mariela. I'm assuming that means you do not communicate with your members/customers and address any issues they may have via call centres based in India or the Philippines?

Mariela P.Future Super

It seems like you're intent on believing that, despite it not being the truth. No call centres outside of Australia for us.

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives