Future Super

• Rates and Fees

Fiona

FionaVictoria

Super switch

I looked at a comprehensive review of where our super funds invest and I was absolutely appalled to see that our major Australian funds invest terrible investments and are actually supporting our planet's decline for wealth - Rio Tinto a good example of this. The thing I like with Future Super is that this is a choice I can make from the ground up and I don't have to sit back and support bad government decision making.

Have been with super for 3+ years, highly recommend

Great organisation

I believe that investing my superannuation into Future Super is a great way to help save the planet. I can't think of a better way to invest than to invest in something that benefits everyone.

Worst Super Fund I've ever encountered

I joined Future Super at the beginning of 2019. I transferred a large amount of Super. I wanted to be ethically responsible with my money. I shopped around, read reviews and thought it would be great. My money did absolutely nothing for the entire time it was invested. It ONLY increased due to my super contributions. When I finally left FS for another fund my investment had made $1451 in 2 years. When I moved my money to another fund in two weeks I'd made $457. I know things fluctuate, but FS was terrible!. I'm sure the reviews on here are fake too. I really DO NOT recommend Future Super. The fees were really bad also.

Katie C.

Katie C.Sydney, NSW

A fantastic Super community to be a part of

Future Super is an incredibly informative platform that offers much more than just your regular superannuation company. They keep you up to date with current sustainability initiatives and how your savings are contributing to this.

DP

DPSydney

Worst ever

I finally took my Super out of Future Super and within a week (of my money being in my new fund) I had earned on my investment a third of what I'd earned with Future Super in a full year. Future Super is a ridiculously terrible Super Fund. I think the "excellent" reviews are fake as well. I paid so many fees and my investment only went up when my employer paid into it monthly. The rest of the time it just went down due to its poor performance and fees. Do not use this super fund.

Jenna F.

Jenna F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to switch with a positive impact upon our future

I've been with Future Super for a few years now and it was such an easy switch to make. I love knowing that my money isn't supporting companies that have a negative impact upon this earth

chris

chrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Future Super

I've been with Future Super for a couple of years and they made switching so easy!

So glad to have my super with an ethical super that's invested in the future!

Marelle L.

Marelle L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company, easy to use

Switching to Future Super was as easy as clicking a few buttons, after that they consolidated my super from other funds and set up my account for me. Since then I have had a great experience with the website and layout - I am able to select the type of investments I want my money to go towards and I trust Future Super to invest my super appropriately.

Laure L.

Laure L.Sydney, NSW

Positive Impact, Positive Returns

One of the most impactful things individuals can do to fight climate change is to change their bank and superannuation to companies that actively divest from fossil fuels. Future Super does exactly that, whilst providing solid returns, and a great customer experience on top of things. I'm very happy I made the switch, and they made it so easy for me!

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Great return

Great return in such a short time while been with FutureSuper, my partner has also noticed the increase, customer over two years. Thanks FutureSuper, keep up the great work go team

g g.

g g.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy to have made the switch

I joined Future Super just after Covid 19 hit. In a year of losses, I am happy to say that my Super has not lost a dollar in all that time.

best ethical choice i have ever made

good customer service, easy roll over, great to invest in renewables, best ethical choice I have ever made, keep up the good work, hopefully more people will change and switch to Future Super!!

Nigel M.

Nigel M.South East Queensland, QLD

outstanding

I've had my super managed in the past by at least 3 others and this has been by far my best and most comfortable and inspiring experience. just perfect. thank you.

Michael

MichaelIllawarra, NSW

Exceptional ethical super fund with high performing investment options

1.5 years with Future Super. Highly satisfied with performance of the renewables plus growth investment option. Great customer service and user-friendly online web interface. Also very satisfied with the insurance application process and rates reasonable fees.

April

AprilCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best thing I ever did

Great Service, was easy to roll over from my other super account and amongst all of my friends, family and colleagues I am one of the few who did not lose money during the COVID19 crisis (at this present time). For me it was an ethical decision, as whilst I did not know where my money was being invested before, that was part of the problem, as it is easy to turn a blind eye to something you cannot see.

Ethics and performance

I moved my super to future super for ethical reasons just over a year ago, however it has been the best performing super fund amongst my colleagues. What a Win/win

Kate Ringvall

Kate RingvallCanberra 2600, ACT

Ethical Investing at it's best!

I've been with Future Super since the started and have never regretted my choice. Ethical investing for my super is the only choice, for my children's future and the future of the planet.

Zoe

ZoeVictoria

An excellent super fund - I recommend them to everyone!

Great customer service and communication. It is a relief knowing that my money is being invested in only ethical companies. Been with them for about 2 years and very satisfied with their performance during a challenging time economically.

Cause it's real

I have been with future super for about a month. I am satisfied with future super cause I believe in an intelligent , symbiotic, progressive way to harmonize for our children's , children's , children's , ECT. Way forward. I believe event the most oldest person is child.

Nilay Chakraborty

Nilay Chakrabortyasked

The way you have answered few queries and feedbacks, that we believe in our ROI and policies, can you assure that members will get a fixed percentage return as your fees are amongst highest with around same return % ? Since your charges are fixed irrespective you give positive or negative returns, all big shots have created a lobby to rip people by different named funds.

bretannasked

Why does Future Super NOT reply to my emails??
I am looking for a Super company to change from Statewide (who are hopeless) and have sent two emails with questions to Future Super who have failed to reply.
Are they always this unhelpful and ignorant??

Future Super
Future SuperFuture Super

Hello, although it is not showing in our Q&A, we did respond to your previous question on here. Given this is a third party platform, we are not able to identify you. We did perhaps receive an email from you, sent about a week ago, that our Member Advocacy team will get to shortly.

bretann

Would it be better and perhaps quicker if I phoned you??

Ben
Ben

That's odd, I've found them super helpful and responsive every time I've called or emailed. Yeah try a phone call. And great choice moving, I'm really happy I moved a couple of years ago.

Alexandra W.asked

How much do your annual fees equate to.

bretann

From what I can figure out Alexandra their fees are 0.98% on your balance plus an Admin fee? of $1.80/week
You will have to get confirmation from them but apparently they REFUSE to answer questions here or email

Alexandra W.

I actually called them to ask what the actual break down would be based on my current balance and they would refuse to advise me over the phone as well as the rep was not qualified to give me that information.. thank you for your feedback though.

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives