Kathy

KathyHunter Region, NSW

Happy ive switched

I feel good about taking positive action on climate change - money makes a difference to how the world works - moved over about 2 yrs ago and it seems to be performing well also.

Denis C.

Denis C.Katherine, NT

Super happy to have switched

Super happy to have switched from my mainstream fund.. I love the ethics of the fund and the personalised service I have received. I feel like my money is now working to save the planet.yea.

SarahPerth, WA

Ethical, Environmental, Excellent

I am very satisfied with my switch to Future Super one month ago, because it is an ethical and environmental superannuation company. All of my experiences with Future Super staff have been excellent.

Simon Crowe

Simon CroweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All good

Easy set up, got a call from a real person, past returns look good.

I have only just switched, but they have good ethics which is what is required in Australia.

Future Super is a win/win

I've been with the fund for a couple of years now. I joined because I like the ethics behind the investment strategy + this fund has performed well for me: comparatively better than my former fund, so that's why I've stayed with Future Super.

Great investing ethics

I joined Future Super very soon after they started. A leap of faith but have been very pleased with the results. I would recommend Future Super as a very good option for your superannuation.

Glad I made the switch

Not only does this company have great ethics, my super is actually growing! Lovely helpful staff. Im so glad I left the larger superfund I was with and made the switch.

Best superfund

I have been with Future super for years and my super fund has grown. They keep you updated and informed. The website is easy to use. Highly recommend Future Super.

Romenfree

RomenfreeSouth-East, TAS

It's a no brainer!

I have been with Future Super for about 5 years, my balance has always grown. I sleep better knowing I made this choice for my children. Investing in renewables in the world we now live in is the only choice.

Easy and ethical

7 years with future super. Its easy to change over. Highly ethical without compromising on making sound investments. The organisation has high standards which I believe to be essential in investing in a sustainable world. That sustainability make the investments safer

Moragh Mackay

Moragh MackayGippsland, VIC

How good Future Super makes me feel

I have been with Future Super for five years and I am really happy knowing my super is growing and free from fossil fools and fuels. Totally awesome investment and returns

Rates and Fees

Great service, greater profits. 100% divested and ethical. Happy customer!

Took 1 phone call and Bang! They did everything. As smooth and swift as you can get.
Since then, great service if I call, my money is growing, very happy customer here!

helen willis

helen willis

Perfect super fund

Future super invest in things Im happy to support that will ensure the future of our planet as well as my own financial future. Ive been with future super for several years and havent looked back!

Future Super leading dilligently in Ethical Super

Have been with Future Super for years, loving every minute of it.
A diligently Ethical leader in Super with strong growth, with minimal fees, in an environment where many others are not as above board as they claim. I Love Future Super.

Neira

NeiraPerth, WA

This is the way of our future

We should be putting our time, energy and money in taking care of our future needs. What our future needs is healthier energy source. Or there wont be a future.

Go Future Super!

I don't want to be investing in fossil fuels. I cannot therefore be a member of a superfund that does so. Future Super does NOT invest in fossil fuels! Only renewable energy! That makes me feel good ;) Also, it was super easy to make the switch (pun intended).

Mariela P.Future Super

Good pun, Carmen-Jade. We love it.

Tracy Kelly

Tracy KellyPeel, WA

Make the ethical choice!

I recently switched to Future Super because they are the best ethical choice in superannuation with a proven track record for financial success. The staff have all been great too.

David J.

David J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super with Principles!

I have been with Future Super for 4 years and I couldn't be happier. Apart from the obvious reasons of wanting to extend life on the planet by denying fossil fuel industries with my money, I would recommend Future Super simply because they are great to deal with.

Michael Reid

Michael ReidNicholls 2913, ACT

Divest from Fossil Fuels!

I recently switched to Future Super to make sure my superannuation wasn't being used to support the fossil fuel industry, along with other socially destructive industries. Easy process. Do It!

Matthew A.

Matthew A.Launceston, TAS

My super my choice

I have not written a review before. This will be interesting. I have been meaning to change my super provider for year's but have not found a provider that I liked, to me they are all the same just taking money to line Thier pockets and doing the same thing investing in consumerism and greed. I don't think I will ever see my super any way. Then a friend shared future super with me. I read what they are trying to achieve and I thought excellent a provider actually doing something to help other's not just about making profits but making a difference. So I transferred all my super to Future Super. I still think I want see my super as I will be working till the day I die but at least I know now it is doing good. Have a bee-autiful day

Mariela P.Future Super

We hope you have a bee-autiful day as well, Matthew!

Anita Cole

Anita Coleasked

If I transfer 60000 super what is the net of fee return per annum on your different investment options

Sarah

"Returns shown are to 31 Oct 2019.
^ Returns provided are after fees and taxes have been taken out. Returns for periods of greater than one year are on a per annum compound basis. Return of capital and the performance of your investment in the Fund are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance."
That last sentence is standard for every superannuation and investment company.

Sarah

Superannuation returns at retirement are no good if we don't have a liveable planet due to climate change induced by man's fossil fuel obsession....
Investing in renewable sources of energy is really investing in the future of the planet. But that is only important if you intend to live on this planet in the future...

Sarah W.

Sarah W.asked

I am happy with my current super fund but I am researching Life/TPD insurance options through super. Does anyone have insurance through this super fund and if so how has your experience been so far?

Lauren Fasked

Hi I am a Future Super member. While I love the ethical side of it and returns are good so far, the fees are very high. Do you anticipate that these might reduce as the fund acquires more members and the set up costs are reduced?

prasadgc
prasadgc

I'm looking for an answer to this, too. I recently rolled my super into this fund because of some good reviews, but I'm disappointed that the fees are so high, and no one seems to answer this point when it is raised. I may roll over my super to another fund unless I get some satisfactory answers.

Mariela P.Future Super

Hi Lauren, we're glad you're liking the ethics and the returns! Here's some info regarding our fees:

Firstly, we believe in the work we do, and we know we do it well. We invest lots of time and resources into our ethical screening process, making sure our investments are aligned with our members' values, and monitor the companies we invest in to ensure they continue to uphold these values. While this is a cost, it is a vital element of our commitment to our members.

Our fees sit within the moderate bracket for ethical funds, which does sit higher than some industry super funds.

We recently introduced an initiative where our members who have balances less than $6,000 will not be charged our dollar-based admin fee. This is an improvement on our older policy which was to not charge this fee for members with balances below $1000. This protects our lower balance members and helps their balance to grow. In addition to this, we also offer a rebate of the dollar-based fee to our members who are on parental leave as we believe our members shouldn’t be penalised for taking time out of the workforce.

Deep ethical screening takes time and money, and our fast growing fund is smaller than most industry funds.

In answer to your question: yes! As Future Super grows, it is our intention to steadily reduce fees where and when we can, and we've already had a fee reduction last year.

If you have any other feedback for us, or you’d like to chat further, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 1300 658 422 or shoot us an email at info@myfuturesuper.com.au

Lauren F

Thanks for your response! Appreciate the additional info.

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives