• Rates and Fees
Michele H.

Michele H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A Super scheme that ticks all the boxes

I feel it is paramount that we shift our mindset to one of a sustainable and caring future that includes our ecosystem and planet. Future Super seems to be the one that is closest in alignment with that mindset.

Oren T.

Oren T.Darwin, NT

Very happy to have switched to this fund.

I have been with future super for about a year. I’m happy my money is being invested in things that make the world better, and the performance has been great as well.

Adish

AdishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If you care for our environment. This is it

Wonderful projects that works progressively to save environment. Indirectly I am contributing to save the world n feels good. Rest everything is simple. From registeration. Getting help. Easy to use website

Aly Elsemary

Aly ElsemarySydney, NSW

Excellent service looking after money and environment

Great initiative and amazing cause for people who care about the environment and future investment. Highly recommended .ilFuture Super was recommended by a friend. Now I advise my friends and family to switch to Future Super

Anthea

AntheaIllawarra, NSW

I'm so glad I made the switch. My super has actually held up pretty well during the market crashes because of CoVid19

I made the switch from an industry fund a month ago. I just couldn't keep my money invested in fossil fuels any longer. Very happy with their ethical, transparent approach.

Kurt

KurtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Guilt free super

Fantastic and transparent company keeping strong ethics and setting a new standard for super. I feel glad knowing my money isn’t being invested into the continuous destruction of our world.

Matt A.

Matt A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well managed, ethical superfund

Have been with Future Super for 2 years now, was easy to changeover, and have been very happy with the performance and communication ever since.
I also love their associated products, like the Array app which allows you to invest in Solar Farm projects around the country.

EddieTopps

EddieToppsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Fund, Ethical and Sustainable, and Super Super

I transferred my Super to this fund as soon as I learned of it and I have never looked back. The organisation does everything well, and gives me peace of mind that my fund is ethical and is giving me a good return and from what I have learned, not being a savvy investor, will have a good future.

Best super fund

Ethical investments, full transparency, great returns and super customer service. Really easy to roll my previous super in.
I've been with Future Super since they started and I couldn't be happier.

Find out how Future Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Great performance and ethical investments. How all funds should be.

So easy to rollover my super from two other fund managers, one that I wasn't even aware of. Good customer service. Happy to have all my funds with a manager that has solid returns and is not invested in fossil fuels. Also happy to be further educated on sustainable matters by Future Super.

Ethical investment at its best

I rolled all my super into Future Super a number of years ago and have watched my balance grow in a steady and sustainable way. I trust that this company will never invest in companies that pollute the earth, exploit people or allow cruelty to animals.

Very happy with Future Super

About 6 years.
I am very satisfied to know that my superannuation is not invested in flail fuel industry companies and is ethically invested. I sleep well due to this confidence.

Dianna

DiannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Creating the future we want

I recommend Future Super to everyone because they invest responsibly in renewable energy and they're fossil-fuel-free. Plus, their corporate culture is of the kind all companies should aspire to - diverse, inclusive, and focussed on creating a better future for all. And they're obviously making wise and informed financial decisions as the returns have exceeded my expectations.

Catfish

CatfishSydney, NSW

Future Super is just that.. SUPER

Not only was it SUPER easy to set up my account and divest from my multiple yucky funds, Future Super are leading the way and walk the talk, I have been on many google hang outs lead by FS staff and Simon Sheikh is an activist, mover and shaker. I love to learn from and be inspired by the companies I choose to provide me with services. It's great to support those that support your dreams for a brighter future for people and planet. THANK YOU

Olivier V

Olivier VDuffy 2611, ACT

Great ethical Super Fund

I recently switched to Future Super and found it seamless and so easy. Their online portal guides you through the process. They also give you a welcome call and answer any questions you have. The only two things that could improve the service even more is: Faster Web Page (they are working on this) and Mobile App (also in the works).

Michael F.

Michael F.Perth, WA

The sustainable and ethical choice

You are helping to save the planet, your money is going to only items that are ethical and sustainable and do not hurt anybody. Apart from the you get good returns.

I love future super I choose my future a bright and greener place.For our future generations.

Future super is great. Switching was so easy and also logging online to see contributions is simple. Costumer service is amazing but above all all our money goes in investing something that is good. I cannot recommend future super enough.

Income Protection

Great for the planet and great returns

I joined for ethical reasons about three years ago after finding many superannuation companies don't consider fossil fuel investments as unethical. I have been amazed at the great financial returns so far.

Jamay

JamayCanberra Central 2602, ACT

We need a sustainable world

I have been with Future Super since 2016. The performance of the fund has been excellent and I am pleased to be investing in ethical and fossil fuel free businesses.

Mark P

Mark PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ethical and smart super company

Have been with Future Super for about two years. They walk the talk about sustainability and ethical investment, and are also good fund managers. Happy to recommend them to anyone.

Larabieasked

Good returns are great but i also want to be able to communicate with my fund and to get answers and make changes, and quickly, if necessary. What sort of customer service does Future Super offer - a call centre in India?

Mariela P.Future Super

We have a team of Member Advocates who work in our Sydney office. You can contact them by calling 1300 658 422, or by emailing info@myfuturesuper.com.au.

Larabie

Thanks for your response Mariela. I'm assuming that means you do not communicate with your members/customers and address any issues they may have via call centres based in India or the Philippines?

Mariela P.Future Super

It seems like you're intent on believing that, despite it not being the truth. No call centres outside of Australia for us.

Daddy

Daddyasked

Hi! I am a 22-year-old final year university student. At the moment I hold a casual position as a teacher. I need to build up a reasonable fund for retirement in the future. The company I work for has opened superannuation for me. But it looks like not having good online customer reviews. I like to join with 'Future Super' what are the benefits I could have other than opening a term deposit in a Bank?

Mariela P.Future Super

Hi there! We're stoked you want to join us. Given that everyone's circumstances are different, we can't talk about what would benefit you, specifically, however you're more than welcome to check out our three investment options and give us a call on 1300 658 422 or email info@myfuturesuper.com.au for further information.

Hjw

Hjwasked

What is the difference between the investment options? Im on the balanced impact. Curious if the light impact is cheaper in fees or changes your return percentage? Thank you

Mariela P.Future Super

Hi there! You can find the differences between our investment options, including fees and returns, on our website: https://www.myfuturesuper.com.au/options/overview
For a more comprehensive overview about each one, please read our Product Disclosure Statement. That can be found here: https://content.myfuturesuper.com.au/forms-docs/FS-PDS-20190705.pdf

Get an answer from our members and Future Super representatives