Has seriously outperformed my old fund.

I was primarily motivated for ethical reasons, so the superior financial performance of this fund has been an added bonus. I’ve been with future super from its beginning, so I’ve had a while now to compare its performance against my old fund (hello big bank fund!). Several of my fellow workers also changed over around the same time i did. Without exception Future Super has been the best performer across the board.

I'm happy to make this super choice

Making the switch to Future Super was a natural choice. With Future Super, my money works to reduce the impacts of climate change. I would highly recommend switching to Future Super.

I'm really happy that my money is going towards something that is benefiting the environment and not destroying it.

I have been with future super for a few months and I am already very confident with my decision to change. The customer service representative I spoke to was a young woman who was super friendly, informative and helpful.

So happy I have a clear conscience

I’ve been with Future Super for several years, really impressed with the performance- Best thing is knowing my money is being invested ethically, with awareness of community and environmental health.

Excellent Customer Service

Very easy to set up, very user friendly, excellent website. I would highly recommend. Getting out of polluting and dying industries has never made more sense, both ethically and financially.

Does it what it says on the box!

I joined Future Super in 2014 and it has matched or exceeded the best SuperFunds on the market and all without trashing the planet!
I signed up to a brand new unknown Fund because I believe in the power of divestment away from fossil fuels and into renewables. My trust has been repaid in full.

This is awesome! Thanks Dan. We are very, very proud to be deserving of your trust. Let us know at any time if you need anything - you can call us on 1300 658 422.

Ethical super

I'm so stoked I made the change to future super. It's in line with my beliefs and is working towards a strong future for the planet and myself. Would 100% recommend

Insurance Options
Income Protection
And we are 100% stoked that you are with us. Thanks Bones!

Great Fund

I've been with them for 10 years great performance from an ethical fund and low fees makes them a no brainer for choosing a fund.
Always prompt and helpful to deal with any questions or issues.
Well done future super

Don't profit from emissions

I've been four years with Future Super during which time it has performed very well in comparison to other schemes which make money out of helping to cook the planet. Future Super is guaranteed 100% ethical which is the main reason why I switched to it. Its no good talking up care for the World if you are profiting from companies that harm it.

Hey Peter, thanks for your fantastic recommendation. We promise to keep pushing our ethical mandate by making sure your retirement savings are building a world worth retiring into. Be in touch if you ever need anything

This is the super fund for me!

As someone who is concerned for the future of the planet, this fund provides me the opportunity to ensure my money is helping toward a brighter tomorrow. I've been with them for around 4 years and the investment options are performing well.

Insurance Options
Income Protection
Thanks Lisa, we are glad you have found a home with us!

Total satisfaction

I've been with Future Super since 2015 and I can't understate how happy I am with their investment performance, particularly given their focus on ethical investments. Knowing that my future is performing so well, and supporting clean and ethical investments at the same time is immensely satisfying.

Thanks for the generous and thoughtful comments, Paul. We are very glad to be able to work with you to build a future worth retiring into.

Feel good about your Super

I have been with Future Super since 2015 and I'm happy to have a super fund that invests in a more sustainable future, and provides great service to it's members.

Thanks for staying with us and rating us so highly, Michelle! Being backed for four years (almost our entire existence) is a great privilege. Let us know if you ever need anything - 1300 658 422

Sustainability

l've been with Future Super for at least 3 years. My super has supported environmentally sustainable projects whilst performing very well financially, and when dealing with their staff lve always found them to be prompt and helpful.
I'm happy with that.

Thanks for the great review, Fiona. We are super stoked that you are happy with our performance and your experience with us. If you ever need anything more, though, just let us know - give us a call on 1300 658 422.

Great product

Not only are the returns good now, but I expect they’ll continue to exceed the market average as the competitors who are invested in fossil fuel dinosaurs start to fall by the wayside. Plus it feels good to live Bill McKibben’s words: Not a dollar more to fossil fuels.

Thanks for your lovely review Stevie! We agree it's great a feeling to know we are helping people live their values. #fossilfuelfree! - Freya

Finally an ethical choice

Haven't been with them for long so I can't really comment on performance but regardless I'll still recommend for the ethical choice. Alot of people think changing is "too hard"

Richard, thanks for taking the time to leave your review! Really glad you found the process of switching to Future Super easy. - Freya

Great returns

I joined because off the ethical investment strategy particularly in renewable energy. I have been very impressed with the returns, that outperform the traditional Supers. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the review Lisa! Great to hear you made the switch to investing in a more sustainable future. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything we can help with. - Freya

Excellent Ethical Fund

I have been with Future Super for two years now, and am very happy with the Fund and the returns.
It is an excellent ethical fund with morals, and has an eye on the future of humanity and the planet.

Thanks for the lovely words Grant! Let us know if there's anything you need. - Freya

Investment for the futur

Every thing is said. Choose whee you want your momey to go , i dont want mine to fuel an industry i dont believe in .

Spot on there Kevin! Glad we could help you align your savings with your values. Thanks for investing in a better future! - Freya

invest in a future

Nobody would be silly enough to invest their hard earned money in paper mache submarines or concrete aeroplanes, but if your superannuation fund is investing your super in the fossil fuel industry you might as well. More investment in ethical business' like Future Super is required if people want a future to enjoy their super.

Well said! Thanks for your review and for choosing to invest with Future Super. - Freya

Best decision!

I consolidated all my super into 'Future Super' a couple of years ago. Apart from aligning with my 'philosophical' outlook, returns have been good and I feel I have been included in the conversation by having regular contact with the group.

Hey Colin. Thanks for your review! Great to hear you are happy with Future Super and feel a part of the movement! Cheers, Freya

I have an SMSF that provides me with an income stream commenced in 2004 from a ATE defined benefit for Centrelink purposes. In 2018 I was unable to obtain an actuaries certificate so this structure cannot continue and I have to restructure my fund. I have been advised to wind up my fund and purchase a retail annuity that would also be ATE. Otherwise I could purchase a MLP through my fund but I cannot see how this could be sustainable. I have financial planners giving me this advice. Are you able to offer any better alternatives or advise me on any ATO or Centrelink problems that might unexpectedly appear? Thank you. Lyn Payne.
Hey Lyn. Thanks so much for getting in touch with Future Super. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer personal financial advice. It sounds like your situation is a little complicated and an accountant or financial planner might be in the best place to help you. We don't offer annuities - instead, we have a super fund available for people in the accumulation stage as well as account-based pensions. If you would like some further advice to your that of your current financial planner we could recommend some financial planners who have expertise in ethical investment. Feel free to get in touch with us via info@myfuturesuper.com.au. I hope this helps a little. Thanks again for getting in touch. Cheers, Freya

My wife and I have a SMSF of approximately $1,300,000 in pension mode administered by a Cavendish Super. I am 86 in uncertain health and would like to simplify the financial situation for when I die. Do you have a balanced product that would handle completely all the administration and pay a monthly pension to my wife. If you do, what would be the entire annual cost for the product and what was the performance of the product for the last 5 years. Don Fitzgerald Emeritus Professor
Hi Don, Thanks for your question. My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Future Super offers an account based pension. This allows you to draw a regular income from your retirement savings while investing them in line with your values. You can choose to get monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual payments and you can usually choose how much you receive (within the mandated minimums and maximums outlined in the PDS). Our fee structure is simple, we charge a $93.60 annual membership fee, and 1.79% investment and administration fee. Our pension fund's one year returns to 29th of June 2018 were 10.5% (keeping in mind past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns. These returns are after fees. We handle the administration of all our member's accounts. This includes regular pension payments. I'm happy to answer any other questions you might have! Feel free to get in touch with us at info@myfuturesuper.com.au or give us a call on 1300 658 422. Kind regards, Freya

Similar listings