Listing monitored by Verve Super

• Rates and Fees
Alison M.
Alison M.Hobart, TAS

Verve Ladies

"Since studying the diploma of sustainable living through the university of Tasmania, I have spent a lot of time implementing and changing my life to more ethical and sustainable practices and moving to Verve is not only important for the ethical side of things but the gender equality also. Thanks for being there VERVE LADIES, your awesome"

Katrina M.
Katrina M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A person centred service

I have been with the fund for over a year. They have been so helpful in sorting out my mess of a super. Importantly there are actual people there to answer your questions and indeed, cheering you on. They also share excellent information which has truly been life changing for me about changing beliefs about money. Great company.

Jasmine U.
Jasmine U.Perth, WA

So much more than just a superfund!

"Really appreciated the 1 to 1 support particularly in terms of career and initial finance goals. The worksheets on offer to help evaluate financial goals were very helpful as well."

Treated with respect!

After being with my old Super fund for 15yrs, and being treated like a number, happy to have found a fund that supports women and their future financial success, yay!

Lu Kay
Lu KaySydney, NSW

Couldn't be happier with a super fund.

The service at Verve has been great. I feel valued and seen as a customer. Fees are very reasonable and I've been really impressed with the returns. I would recommend them to anyone.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Adele
AdeleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love love love Verve Super

Everything has been wonderful since joining. I can’t believe how much my super has increased by only investing ethically. I recommend Verve to everyone I come across! Even during Melbourne lockdown with no income, my super was going up.

Carlee A.
Carlee A.Perth, WA

It’s exactly what I want from my super fund

Fantastic service with an easy to use and interactive website that provides a great overview of my super’s performance. I have the peace of mind of an ethical super fund

Verve SuperVerve Super

If you’re a woman your super should be here

The question should really be why wouldn’t you sign up your super with Verve? Not why should you. Ethical values and investments, valuable advice, concrete returns in money and in education for your financial wellbeing, low fee’s, community of women behind you, a company that is actually doing everything they can to close the gender gap… I’ve been a member for over two years, and my only regret is not being with Verve Super earlier. Highly recommend.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Amazing, S.D.H! We love that you're so happy with your experience at Verve, and we really appreciate your high recommendation. Thank you for being a member of the incredible Verve community.

Lucy
LucySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great organisation I feel proud to be part of

I have been with Verve for over two years now and I love everything about them. The ethical investment, the focus on equality, the communication with members and the support in achieving our financial goals. They they there priorities in the right place as far as I'm concerned.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Love this, Lucy! We love that your priorities match with ours, and that you're feeling support to achieve your financial goals. Thank you for being a member of the Verve community.

Renee Blaquiere
Renee BlaquiereCanberra 2600, ACT

The fund which is planning for our future

I have been with Verve Super since May 2020, and have been continuously happy with their services.
Their focus on ethical investments and active support of women is essential in today's society.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Awesome, Renee. We're really pleased you've been continuously happy with our service. And great to hear our values align with yours. Thank you for being a member with Verve.

Sarah B
Sarah BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An empowering option, with great customer care

Verve Super is excellent. I've been with them for over two years and couldn't be happier, especially after dodgy past experiences. I have always received personalised, prompt and understanding responses to my queries. The online interface is easy to use and informative. I feel empowered by this ethical and values driven company.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Love this, Sarah. We're so pleased that you've had such a positive experience with Verve, and that you're feeling empowered by being a member. Thank you so much for your support!

A super fund for women by women

I joined Verve a few years ago when my daughter recommended them.. Great customer service and I am satisfied with the performance of the fund & love the ethical values.Wish I would have joined years ago. I’ve spread the word out to my friends and family
Highly recommended

Verve SuperVerve Super

Amazing, Lee! We always love hearing about family and friends discussing super. Thank you for spreading the word! We're so pleased to have you and your daughter on board with Verve.

Katherine W.
Katherine W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you feel powerless, this is for you

I feel good about having this. I feel like I'm actually contributing to the change I wanna see. Sometime I feel like it's a never moving battle. But everytime I see my super, I feel positive and optimistic about the future.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Awesome, Katherine! We're so pleased you feel like you're contributing to the change you want to see by being with Verve. And we really appreciate your optimism and positivity for the future. Thank you for being a member of the Verve community.

Bert G.
Bert G.Perth, WA

An actual ethical Super company!

Compare Verve with your current Super provider, I promise they will surprise you. They invest ethically, have excellent service, excellent returns and actually care about the world. 5 stars, highly recommended

Snough I.
Snough I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A super company that cares about educating and empowering their members

I've been a member of 4 different super funds-this one met my requirements in terms of Ethical investing and putting minorities in leadership positions. I've attended their free education sessions and made practical changes just in time for tax season and my husband has also joined now. Anytime I've had a query, the response has been fast and personalised. I really don't think there's a better super company out there

Verve SuperVerve Super

Love this, Snough! We're so pleased that you've attended some of our financial education events and found them to be practical. And brilliant that your husband is also a member of the Verve community. Thank you for your kind words and your support.