• Rates and Fees
Victoria M.

Victoria M.Sydney, NSW

So glad I chose this superfund

I have been with Verve super for 12 months now. I love the community, the advice, the arranged seminars, and the focus on gender equality. The team at Verve are committed to their vision.

JJWAZO

JJWAZOCanberra 2600, ACT

Ethical and women led

Ethical and women led super fund, its important to me to invest in the future I want to live in. Gains have been above expected. Functioning appears transparent and sensible.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Amazing, JJWAZO! We're so pleased that Verve aligns with your values, as where we invest for the future is very important to us too. Thank you for providing your feedback and for being a member with Verve.

Starwin

StarwinDarwin, NT

Verve is so empowering!

"All my workers are young, Indigenous and it's so great they can have a safe space to learn about money business. We have been using Verve for over 2 years and love their ethical policies."

Find out how Verve Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Excellent service, follow up call after switching, easy switch process

Excellent service, follow up call after switching, easy switch process from my previous super fund to this fund. Additional services offered e.g. education and ongoing training. I would recommend this fund.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Amazing, Caroline! Thank you for your recommendation. We're so pleased you made the switch to Verve.

Jen

JenHunter Region, NSW

No fossil Fuel investment, great communication, lots of extras for women

I moved my super to get it out of my fossil fuel investing fund and was delighted to find Verve to not only be an ethical investing super fund, but also has excellent communication. Verve offers financial and other life assistance to women via workshops and reflection tools. To top it all off, their returns are good too (I went backwards with my previous fund, whereas Verve had made money during the covid crisis) and fees are comparably lower. I studied six ethical super funds during some time off and went with Verve because the numbers and their women-friendly ethos stacked up well.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Awesome, Jen! We're so pleased your research on ethical funds brought you to Verve. Thank you for sharing your experience and for being a member of our community.

Women's Super

For women, by women and ethical investments...perfect combination! Services has been attentive, excellent and consistent - much easier to deal with than my old super fund. I am very glad I found you!

Verve SuperVerve Super

Love this, Amanda! We're very glad you found us too! Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience and for being part of the Verve community.

Stacey W.

Stacey W.Sydney, NSW

The best!

I highly recommend Verve!

Great company
Great morals

All super important! Pun intended.

I really respect that they have built a learning academy for members and offer complimentary advice from industry professionals.

They have been pivotal in me organising my super portfolio.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Thanks for your super review, Stacey! Pun also intended (it doesn't get old!). We really appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for being part of the Verve community.

The ethical service women have been waiting for.

I appreciate that Verve is tailored for supporting women's financial literacy. And the inclusive nature of the service. I also found the free coaching invaluable - even though my economic situation is modest and not oriented towards accumulation of money but in alignment with the definition of wealth from the Verve website which I think says something like : an abundance of things which you value in life.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Amazing, KRQ! We're so pleased that you feel aligned with the Verve definition of wealth and are appreciating the available coaching. Thank you so much for being a member with Verve!

Ethical and empowering

I have only been with Verve for a few months but I feel proud to be a member of this fund. I have found their service to be kind and personal and, most importantly, I know that my money is invested ethically and doing good not harm. I appreciate being with a fund that is actively seeking to improve financial outcomes for women, and I find the Verve vocabulary - the way they talk about money - very empowering. I have spent some time accessing the additional resources available to members through the Verve Academy and that has been really helpful as I continue to think about my financial choices and long term goals.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ethical and very helpful

I was looking to move my super investments to ethical and Verve meets all my screening preferences. They’ve been super helpful and efficient. I joined 3 months ago so it’s not long enough to really comment on performance but I am satisfied so far. They offer lots of extra opportunities to learn how to manage your own finances, it feels like a real community.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Love this, Helen. We're so pleased that Verve met your ethical screening preferences. Welcome to Verve! We're really glad you've joined the community.

Verve is a dream

Verve is like all my dreams coming true at once. All investments are ethical, so I don’t have to worry about my money ruining the world. AND it is devoted to addressing systemic gender inequality both by educating and empowering its members to achieve greater financial literacy AND doing amazing advocacy work on a policy level. Customer Service is also fantastic. My needs are always met and questions always answered. I just love it!

Verve SuperVerve Super

Ethical investment and passionately support the financial empowerment of women

Verve super not only ensure that one of your biggest personal assets is having a positive impact on the world, through transparent and ethical investment, they also support women's financial literacy and empowerment. I have been to numerous Verve events and heard the founders speak at length about their passion and commitment to women's financial empowerment. This is so important and makes me feel important, heard and valued.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Love this, Jess! We're so pleased you've been able to join us at events and that you feel empowered through your super being invested with Verve. Thank you for being a valued member of the community!

Sarah Maxwell

Sarah MaxwellSouth East Queensland, QLD

I actually received a personalised welcome call when I joined! When does this ever happen?!

I joined Verve Super 2 months ago as I was looking for an ethical super company to invest my money. Everything that Verve stands for completely aligns with my own values. The process to join was super easy and then I received a personal welcome call which made me feel really special and valued as a member. The customer service thus far has been beyond any service I have received from previous super companies. I feel like I am a part of something special with Verve.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Love this, Sarah! We're so pleased that you're feeling valued as a member with Verve (because you are!). Thank you for being part of this special community.

Best Decision Choosing Verve!

Love the communication, keeping me up to date, inspiring me, educating me and so friendly and helpful when I have questions - best decision coming to Verve! I just love how empowered they make me feel about my choices and finances, and that i'm doing good with both.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Amazing, Aisling! We love that you're feeling empowered about your choices and finances. Thank you for being a member of the Verve community.

Kyrilee B.

Kyrilee B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy to see a business looking out for the more important things

I never really understood Super, but am so glad I found a company that makes me feel better as a human and as a woman. Investing in a better future for everyone.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Love this, Kyrilee. We're so proud that Verve is able to contribute to how you feel about yourself and the future. Thank you for being part of the Verve community!

karen d.

karen d.Hunter Region, NSW

Ethical investments and supportive services developed by and for women.

It is great to finally have financial services that are specifically developed for women and recognise and understand our varying financial situations, rather than financial services developed on the outdated model of men as primary breadwinners.
I am also committed to finding services that support ethical investments and Verve ticks all the boxes in this department.
I love the additional support services offered like career and financial counselling.
A great supportive and ethical investment choice for Super.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Brilliant, Karen. Thanks so much for your commitment to finding services that support ethical investments. We're pleased that you've chosen Verve. Thank you for being part of our community!

Courtney J.

Courtney J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Verve Super meets my criteria for an ecologically sound business

I'm changing all of my investments to businesses with a sustainability and cruelty-free focus. Verve easily meets my criteria and provides so many positive outcomes for the environment, the community, and my financial security.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Love this, Courtney! Great to hear that Verve fits your criteria and your values. Thanks for being a member of our community.

Jasmine N.

Jasmine N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So glad I joined Verve Super.

I love knowing that I'll be speaking with women, the communications I've had with Verve have been friendly and informative ( more like chatting with a friend than a call centre).

Verve SuperVerve Super

Amazing, Jasmine. We feel the same way! Great to hear that you've found our service to be friendly and informative. Thank you for being a member with Verve!

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Looking forward to a long future together

I joined verve as it was the only super fund that was for women, supporting women and been ethically, environment based company.

I like it so much I encouraged my daughter 16, to join, been her first super, with her first job, empowering her to grow and choose the best company that suits her ethics and strength.

We have been with verve for less than a year.

Thank you verve.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Love this, Sue! We're so pleased that Verve aligns with your values, and amazing to hear that you've empowered your daughter to make positive choices for her future as she starts her first job. Thank you for being a member of our community!

Easiest way to start being the change you wish to see in the world

Knowing that I am investing in a socially and environmentally responsible future, as well as my personal financial future, is enormously empowering. Communications have been professional and friendly, transfers have been effortless (including from KiwiSaver in New Zealand), and bonus financial advice makes me much more connected to Verve than I have ever been to a superfund.

Verve SuperVerve Super

Amazing, Jessica. We're so pleased that you're feeling empowered in your future and connected to Verve. Great to hear you were able to get your KiwiSaver transfer underway too. Thanks for being on board with Verve!