Verve Super

See the Best Retail Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brilliant service, inspirational leaders

I’ve been with Verve for about a year. They are innovative & inspiring change-makers who are paving the way for women to really step up & take care of their financial health

The super company for super people!

The service has been really easy to use so far. Communication has been excellent from signing up, to being provided with a letter for my employer and joining the Facebook group.

Insurance Options

I didn't know how much I needed Verve in my life.

I was one of the first people to sign up to Verve because I've been waiting years for a super fund that I felt represented me. Thrilled with every single aspect of the fund so far from returns to community to the knowledge I've gained about super and financial management that I would never have had otherwise!

Surprisingly awesome super

I was a little bit sceptical about Verve when I first saw it. So I kept an eye on it for a while and then found that a couple of friends had joined and were really happy with the service and the support they'd received. So I decided to join up too. I was suddenly really interested in my super - and feel really good knowing that it's being invested ethically. I don't know that much about finance but found a community of people who really want to learn about it together. I've made the most of their free financial coaching and love being a member of the FB group too. I'd definitely recommend Verve.

Income Protection

Never been so engaged in my super before!

I've been with Verve for over six months now and I've had such a positive experience. Signing up was super easy and I actually pay attention to my balance — previously I was so disengaged from my super, but Verve presents the information in a way that makes we want to take my financial future seriously and put in place measures to set myself up for the future.

INCREDIBLE

So nice to be able to put my money towards ethical investments, and what a bonus it is knowing that it’s managed by a powerhouse of amazing women. 5 stars.