Verve Super

Verve Super

• Rates and Fees
Nina Ginsberg

Nina GinsbergSouth East Queensland, QLD

Verve Superannuation. Don't invest with anyone else.

Simone H.

Simone H.Perth, WA

The best thing I did for my future and my conscience.

I like the ethical companies Verve invests in and disagree strongly with my previous fund investing in unethical companies. And when you call or message any of the media platforms. You get a response from someone like talking to a friend that cares.
Thanks Verve.

Caring and ethical super

I have been with Verve 1 year. The support and personal help is what makes Verve as a super fund mean something now, not just in 75 years. They provide education, free assistance with specialist advisors, and I feel they communicate on the level of women, empowerment and money education.

Jo M.

Jo M.South East Queensland, QLD

Unbeatable performance and excellent ethos

I was excited to hear about Verve's launch, because I am tired of the way business is "usually" done. Transferring my Super to Verve has been a great decision, with excellent fund performance.

Laura G.

Laura G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For women by women

I have been with verve super for 6 months, not only are the extremely helpful but they are run by women for women and I love that!

I love absolutely everything verve super stand for especially the fact that they don't invest in companies the produce fossil fuels.

Catherine Wyatt

Catherine WyattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rate highly. For all reasons super matters.

Have been with Verve for about 18months. I joined for what they represent, moved existing balance across after experiencing the financial return, support& deep ethics& transparency of their investment methodology.

Income Protection

Joined for the ethical investing

but staying for the return on investment, great service, and coaching. They have always been very responsive when I have had to make contact. Verve get it right. By women, and for women is the icing on the cake for me.

Holly RS

Holly RSNew South Wales

Excellent financial support for women.

Have been with Verve for about 18months. I chose Verve for their commitment to financial support for women and ethical investing. I’m really pleased with customer service experience so far. Definitely recommend.

Danielle Clayton

Danielle ClaytonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Responsible Super fund x financial education & support for women = Winning formula

I love that Verve is for women, by women and that this Superannuation aligns with my own personal and business values of sustainability, financial independence and education for women, ethical investments.

Verve Super - absolutely brilliant

"I love Verve - they communicate really well, and I really trust Verve as a superfund! I recommend them all the time.The financial coaching, support community and ethical investments are fantastic, and their online portal is really simple"

Ethical Super is super!

I feel reassured that my money is being invested ethically. Love that there is at least one women on the board. The communication from verve has been useful without being shoved down my throat. Well played.

zoe g.

zoe g.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Verve Super: forward thinking and big picture progressive

I was fed up with my Super going to unethical investments - I came across Verve Super and was impressed by their environmental standpoint - but also the impact and support they're providing as a female-led and female-focused business. In such a critical area of finance and retirement planning, this is greatly beneficial to women as well as the planet.

Tash

TashPerth, WA

I've never been more passionate about a super fund

I moved over to Verve Super because I needed to roll in my KiwiSaver and they are one of the few Aussie Super funds that accept KiwiSaver. They have amazing tools such as money mentor sessions that completely changed my way of thinking about money. The service is fast and amazing. You are treated like part of the family. I’ve told all of my friends and colleagues about how amazing Verve is

hozackc

hozackc

Verve Super is Working hard to empower women like me

I joined because you were by women, for women. But the ethical investment was a huge draw card. Now that i have been with you a while, the reason i refer you is because of the financial coaching. it is empowering to be educated in this way, for the first time ever.

Natalie H.

Natalie H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Empowering

Super friendly, tailored service and informative. This is a super where you aren't treated like another number, the community spirit is always felt making me feel like a valued member.

Find out how Verve Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Absolutely love Verve, I would highly recommend. Couldn’t be happier!

I have been with Verve for about 12 months and am very happy with their service. They produce great information and updates. I love knowing my money is being managed ethically.

Christina

ChristinaNew South Wales

Didn’t know a Super fund could be so good!

I changed to Verve as it was the only fund who consolidate NZ super - this attitude of being there to personally help each client as an individual is reflective of the Verve experience. Verve are impressive on every level - personalised, instantaneous responsiveness, ethical investing and solid returns. They provide financial education and information for free and even succeed in making me interested in Super! The fees were a bit higher than my previous fund but every bit worth it.

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

One of the best things I have done

I really like the empowerment and the messaging of Verve to its members. I love that it is a women lead company and that they are trying to educate women about their finances through great events and webinars etc. Verve is the reason I purchased my first shares this year. They helped me understand more about how to invest. I value their stance on ethical investment and think that more companies should be held responsible for their contributions to society.

Madeline R.

Madeline R.South East Queensland, QLD

Feels so good!

I'd been meaning to switch to verve for so long, and finally did earlier this year and am so happy I made the change! It's comforting to know that my money is helping contribute to a better future - not only for obvious personal financial reasons, but also voting for a future world I want to see. I just truly appreciate being able to align my super with my values.

Verve Superannuation

Ethical investment for my superannuation is the number one priority for me and it was a bonus that Verve Super was created by women for women! I'm a proud member happy to share!