Verve Super

• Rates and Fees
Stefan

StefanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Ethical and real friendly humans!

I joined recently because of their ethical investing and socially conscious business model. So happy I did. Verve went out of their way to educate me on super and answer all my questions including following up with lots of links for extra learning.

Liza F

Liza FHunter Region, NSW

Can’t recommend them highly enoigh

The whole process has been so easy and Alison went above and beyond from the beginning. I love their ethics and love the extra coaching and advice services they offer!

Rates and Fees

I approached them after wanting to make a real difference and divest from companies that invest in fossil fuels.

2 months
Very satisfied
They called me to welcome me and go through all the features- I’m impressed! Our First Nations People and their land is of the utmost importance. Verve have transparency and future vision for making the world a better place! And run by women- YES PLEASE!!

Dominique

DominiqueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beyond satisfied with the service so far!

I joined earlier in 2020 and I am beyond satisfied Verve so far and have already encouraged friends to make the switch to this ethically minded fund.
The process was seamless and I felt confident and supported when I speak to the Verve team members on the phone. Each member has gone beyond the mark to help me better my knowledge about super as a young person and point me in the right direction to better my financial decisions.
It is a good feeling knowing my money is being invested in safer sectors that are benefitting my future directly. This is proved by their transparency throughout their website.

Rates and Fees

Really impressed with the quality and integrity of the advisory team available to members

I am just navigating a divorce and a change in employment and financial status. Lots of moving parts! I also have a passion for equity between the sexes and to invest my super sustainably, when I saw Verve being advertised ot felt like they made it for me. I have opened an account and met with two coaches so far and am in the process of moving over to work with these professionals. The are on the same page as me. After being burned by 'the system' and other advisors previously - trusting the people we work with is so important. I am excited for my future working with this high quality team!

M.V

M.VSydney

Absolute nightmare

The biggest mistake of my life.

Everything is complicated. Their CSOs are highly condescending.

Stating that your "ethical" also isn't enough, they should be transparent about where they're investing if they are truly ethical.

Rose W.

Rose W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I can't recommend Verve Super enough!

I joined earlier this year and it has exceeded my high expectations! I love that my super is being invested ethically. They also have heaps of great free services for members like financial counselling.

If ONLY I Could Give 10 Stars!

Highly recommended. Endless support and encourage to get your super in order.

I only joined the super fund this year. In that time they have set me up with a fantastic financial adviser as well as answering all questions, providing a range of resources to help me set my own financial goals. Alongside this, the book recommendations which were amazing and the performance of the fund, even during global pandemic, make this a great choice for women. I always tell all women I know to sign up. It has been quite life changing for me and I don't really have any super!"

Rachel A.

Rachel A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I have seen my super through fresh eyes!

pennie scott

pennie scottCentral West, NSW

Investing ethically is my highest priority

Knowing my money is doing good is my highest priority and Verve does that brilliantly. Recent times have been challenging yet we see ethical investments continuing to increase in value

Aline30

Aline30Sydney, NSW

Empowering women and future generation

I am trying to educate my kids about the importance of sustainability, environmental awareness etc. It would not make sense if I was investing in funds that I do not have full transparency on. How we invest will make a great difference. I also love the fact that Verve is trying to educate us on how to manage our wealth, they are empowering women!

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic super fund!

I love Verve. Best super fund ever. I don't feel anonymous. And I feel great about divesting from dirty companies. Service is personal and genuine. Make the switch, you absolutely won’t regret it.

Highly recommend

The only superfund designed by women, for women. That takes ethics into consideration in almost every aspect. Only been with them for 6 months but they have reached out personally to me more than once, to get my feedback.

Belle

BelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Super that is supportive

Have been with the super find about a year, they have stayed in touch and have been supportive even though my contributions have stopped as I lost my work hours due to COVID. It feels good to know my money isn't contributing to the continued degradation of our world and I look forward to a long relationship with them.

Very impressed!

I've gotten such an incredible supportive vibe since the moment I signed up with Verve! I love all the resources you have available and the commitment to improving women's financial literacy. I've recommended Verve to so many of my friends!

Rates and Fees

Ethical = no compromise on returns

I switched to Verve 18 months ago. I value ethical investment in a superannuation company that acknowledges the unique needs of women. I have found the investment returns are better with Verve, especially in the current global situation. Verve are the best, I personally recommend them to everyone I know.

Claremont23

Claremont23Northern Region, NSW

Really impressed! So different from any super fund I’ve been with before.

I appreciate the up front nature of verve. I never knew that other super funds were investing my money in things I directly opposed. I trust that because verve is run by women for women in has women’s interests at heart. I have also had great service and feel that the investment avenues align with my ethical values. Plus- it has a very contemporary vibe which makes it felt relevant and interested rather than the traditional superfund which have always seemed complicated, boring and overwhelming.

Zoe

ZoeNew South Wales

No brainer that we need to invest in progressive companies and industries, for the world and for financial returns!

Been with Verve Super for over 12months now and have been amazed with their returns espec through recent rocky corona times, my super has returned far more than my husbands.

Rates and Fees

Service how it should be - SO SUPER!

I’ve been with this fund for about a month now and I’ve found their service to be friendly, professional and their values match with mine... I’m looking forward to continuing to advance my financial literacy through their community And funding a fossil free future with a super fund that is run by women FOR women. Can not fault them.