Superestate

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Superestate

• Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees
Katie M.
Katie M.Sydney, NSW

Got me through the pandemic

Can't say enough how much I love this super fund. Having half my super invested in residential property buoyed me through the worst of the market falls of the pandemic meaning my super performed way better than my friends. They're so lovely to deal with and really helpful when you have questions.

Jonny
JonnySydney, NSW

Superestate has restored my faith in Super funds!

I can't believe this is the first fund to actually invest into Australia's consistent top-performing market. Since moving to Superestate I've been delighted with their service, pricing, performance and experience.

Safe as Houses

With the recent declines observed in the share market since the COVID Event, having my super portfolio invested in bricks and mortar offers reassurance that my super balance will not have such a large exposure to the volatility of the share market.

Dean T
Dean TSydney, NSW

Simple and easy way to invest in great property in your super.

Simple, low cost and straight forward way to get exposure to the property market across Australia with your super.
Rolled over my super very quickly through the online portal and have not looked back. I was happy with the fund performance through the recent turmoil, and it is great to know I have my super invested in one of the best performing asset classes in the country.
Very transparent with the properties they invest in.
They also offer one of the lowest cost super options on the market, while still getting you exposure to the property market. Thumbs up from me.

Tom S.
Tom S.Sydney, NSW

No-brainer!

I have been with Superestate for about two years now and I'm very happy with the performance. Diversifying my retirement savings via residential property has helped avoid a downturn that most super funds have seen during COVID.

Hemz V.
Hemz V.Sydney, NSW

As safe as houses

I have been with the fund for 1 year. Nothing is as safe as Australian property. Doesn't have the same volatility as stocks and I'm getting a decent rental yield.

Brilliant concept

As a realestate agent myself I love being able to have my super in a product I trust and know. I also love seeing the quality of property Superstate buy and the level of research that goes into the process. Couldnt be more grateful to Grant for getting me into the fund.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Elle B.
Elle B.Sydney, NSW

Finally my retirement savings will go up in value with the houses I need to live in!

Low fees, high returns and great experience as a customer! I have been a very happy customer for several years now and have told all my family and friends about Superestate. Highly recommend!

A Duffy
A DuffySydney, NSW

Property in my super, no brainer

The pandemic is yet another event which illustrates why it's so important to have long term exposure to residential property in super. I believe the ASX200 dropped 33% in value in one month!!??
I am very happy with my decision and very happy with the performance of the fund.

Glenn P
Glenn PSydney, NSW

The best around

This is the best super fund around. I have been a member for over 2 years and I have been very impressed with the performance of Superestate. I researched all the major funds but this one is the only one that will invest my retirement savings into direct residential property.

Justin D.
Justin D.Sydney, NSW

Great Superannuation Fund

I've had my Super in the Growth Investment option for a year and a half now and I've had really good returns. Upon doing a $10,000 early release, the service team we're really friendly and helpful and paid my super before the expected release date. Would highly recommend using this provider.

Great product

I have been with this superfund for 2 years now and being someone who is still young and have little to no exposure to property investment, this superfund helped me gain insight and made property investment a reality using my super! On top of that their communication and transparency was outstanding. Super is something we don't really think much of however, it is still hard earned money and i can fully trust this superfund to safely invest my money.

• Incentivised Review No

Cameron
CameronIllawarra, NSW

Super Dooper Super fund

I've been with Superestate for 6 months now and I am already noticing an improvement with the growth of my super. I would recommend Superestate to anybody and everybody. The team is always prompt and professional when helping me with my queries.

Jye M.
Jye M.Sydney, NSW

Safe as houses!

Superestate fund performance has been really strong since I joined, even through the covid market crash! Having my super fund investing a high proportion in real estate, something I understand and believe in, makes me so much more confident that my super is only going to grow AND be there when I need it.
Not to mention they have the cheapest fees!!

Superestate are brilliant

I have been with Superestate for almost 3 years now. The team are always quick to respond to inquiries I may have. The team helped me roll all my super into one fund, the process was seamless. I highly recommend them.

Grant B.SuperestateSend a private message

Thanks Steve. The team always loves hearing positive stories from our members!