GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser

GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GAIA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Speed84
Speed84Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

Amazing product that leaves skin feeling sensational. Subtle fragrance that leaves baby smelling fresh and clean. Works great in dry skin. Pump pack makes it easy to dispense whilst massaging baby.

Purchased in May 2019 at National Pharmacies for $10.00.

Stung my baby

I bought the lavender scent for my baby to think it'll help with bedtime. After a bath, I used this product and my baby cried hysterically within seconds of applying this cream. Will never use it again. They really need to consider what is causing the stinging on babies.

Tal
Tal

Unfortunately not for my baby

Jayde
JaydeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Left a horrible rash. Awful.

We used this product for the first time on our 5 week olds face, as it says it's safe to on the bottle, after his bath last night. He has woken up with a rash all over his face, one of his eye lids is so swollen he can hardly open it. Will definitely be warning my friends not to use this product. So upsetting

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how GAIA Natural Baby Moisturiser compares to other Baby Skincare Products

Terrible...Caused 5 month old baby to scream uncontrollably within seconds of putting it on

As I had run out of the usual products I use on the baby, I decided to use one of the Gaia baby moisturizer samples I got as part of my bounty bag. Tried it on baby for first time after a bath of water alone. 2 seconds after I applied it on her skin, she started to cry uncontrollably. Immediately rewashed the baby to remove this harsh cream and she was better. Will not be trying the other Gaia samples on the baby. In future will stick to qv baby bath oil and aveeno dermexa. I hope I have not damaged my baby's skin. Should have known better than to apply something with such a strong smell. Lesson learned, natural does not mean not harsh.

Terrible on sensitive skin.

I used this on my baby's face and she screamed. I tried it on my face and it stung! Not recommended. Especially if your baby is prone to eczema, this product will most likely make it worse. The fragrance is too strong. I will not be taking another risk on my baby and use any other Gaia product.

dbsmum
dbsmumNSW, 2749

Odd smelling product

I received this as a gift when my son was born. I don't really like it and probably wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It has an odd, fake perfumed scent and feels very greasy and sticky on your hands once you have rubbed it into the baby's skin. I don't like smell that is left behind. Will never buy this.

Odd smell, greasy and sticky

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Kerry Jones
Kerry JonesBrisbane

Best baby toiletry range ever

We discovered Gaia when our son was a baby and was getting terrible rash from other products. I love that they are all natural, paraben/SLS free and gentle on skin. We have used this range for the last 3 years and will use it on our twins due in 2 weeks time.
Natural, smells like a beauty salon - amazing, cost effective.

Ronnie51
Ronnie51Launceston

Too heavily perfumed for a baby lotion

lwylie7
lwylie7VIC, 3941

Had to buy another to use on myself!

MamaK
MamaKACT, 2904

Fantastic moisturiser

I always disliked moisturising creams for bubs as they're generally so greasy. This one is not and it smells so good! I love giving my daughter a lovely massage with this cream after her bath. It's gentle on her dry skin and helps keep it lovely and soft. We live in a cold climate which can be quite harsh on skin but this cream helps a lot.
I also love that it's all natural.
Easily absorbed by the skin, great smell, doesn't irritate sensitive dry skin

sofstars_mum
sofstars_mumAU

Brilliant baby product!!

We use this moisturiser for our baby girl after each bath and it is such a fantastic product!! She already has beautiful skin and I think this product really helps maintain it for her because it is so gentle and hyrdating, but not too thick and it asborbs very easily. It has a subtle, natural fragrance and contains organic ingredients. It is so gentle and effective and you only need to use it sparingly, as this product really goes far. :) Gaia is a superior brand and we have not used anything else because the results are just amazing.
Environmentally friendly, good quality product and not too expensive.

CraigKate25
CraigKate25SA, 5725

Our baby has gorgeous skin!

We received our first bottle of this as a baby gift - our baby daughter now 10 weeks old has beautiful skin, everyone has commented about it. The moisteriser is well priced, good consistency - not oily like some & leaves her skin feeling really hydrated. She had dry legs at about week 3 & applying this to her body cleared it up well. (we also use the baby body & bath)
Good consistency & leaves baby's skin hydrated but not oily
Unable to get it from our Woolworths in rural town - have to get it posted to us.

Linda75
Linda75AU

The best baby moisturiser on the market!!!

I love the smell and feel of this product. Whenever we use it my daughter always smells great. It is a little intoxicating, always wanting to smell her.
Great smell
Can oxidise - need to check product before purchase.

Dianacarla
DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

I have been buying this for my kids for ages and started using it on myself as well as its cheaper than most of the natural moisturisers for adults. I absolutely love the smell of Gaia's products, the lavender in it is soothing for kids and great to put on them just before bedtime. My kids love it and ask for it every night after their shower. This is something I always have on hand.
This is an all natural moisturiser that absorbs quickly and really moisturises well without feeling greasy. The price is really good for a natural moisturiser as well.