GAIA Natural Baby Bath & Body Wash

GAIA Natural Baby Bath & Body Wash

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GAIA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kate
KateMid North Coast, NSW

The hair and body wash causes rashes

Had to stop using the hair and body wash after my 6 month old got a rash all over his body. Changed to a sensitive skin wash that actually works and it cleared up. Not happy.

Best wash

Especially for born baby ...my baby came home from blue box due to bilurubin high level .her skin become rough and had a tan .. after using for 2 month ...it works very affective

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $13.49.

Kjay
KjaySydney, NSW

I want my money back GAIA! Terrible products

purchased this thinking it would help relieve dry skin and eczema. i thought how could it not help , especially considering the price! All it did was make my skin even more dry and make my eczema about ten times worse, within less than a week! Did the same for my 15 month old son as well! extremely disappointed. I want my money back GAIA!!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how GAIA Natural Baby Bath & Body Wash compares to other Baby Skincare Products

Rae H.
Rae H.South East Queensland, QLD

Adult use for sensitive skin.

I struggle with shower and bath products, due to my sensitive skin. I bought this to use, to try and avoid dry skin especially in winter. I love the feel of it, love the scent and the ease of using it. No sooner was I dry and the itching started. Today My legs are itchy and I have scratched myself raw!I used it 3 times, each time getting worse as I aggravate the last shower's damage. I am very disappointed, as I believed the all natural hype!

Purchased in June 2019.

Nipa
NipaMelbourne

Amazing

I bought this when my baby was born and it was really good. There were no chemicals in it that’s why I bought this product. Most of the mothers in the mothers group also was using this product and they also had good comments about it. I would recommend this and would buy again.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Tal
Tal

Unfortunately not for my baby

Naresh
Naresh

Can't expect more than this product

No nasty chemicals and no cost to Environment. I have used this product for more than six months. It is gentle on my son's skin and no irritation in his eyes. It smells amazing, not overpowering just nice and soft. We use GAIA moisturizer as well after the bath. I wish it comes in Bulk buy or Value pack. Will continue to buy it.

Bexx
BexxCoffs harbour

This company are liars

Gaia has just been fined nearly $40,000 because they're products aren't as natural or organic as they claim. They have dangerous ingredients in their baby products and i will never use their items again or recommend them to anyone. So many of their ingredients are linked back to cancer. never again. Shame on them!

RjTweetz
RjTweetzSydney

Perfect for my newborn

Gaia bath and body wash is perfect for my baby.. It is moisturising and soothing... It doesn't dry out my baby's soft skin at all.. It doesn't irritate my bub's eyes. It has a very mild fragrance and is not overpowering.. Definitely will buy it again.. I use the Gaia moisturiser as well..

Laura
LauraBarwon heads

So lovely

I love this product it smells amazing, not overpowering just nice and soft. It is also gentle on the kids skin and helps them sleep through. it is by far my first choice to put in their bath. My only fault is the price but we still keep buying it regardless

KRISHNA
KRISHNA

Perfect for my baby girl

A calming Levander calming gel that feels so soft and gentle on my baby's skin they will look forward to bath time with GAIA every night.

A nourishing cleanser that not only keeps my little one clean but also nurtures and cares for delicate skin without irritation. smell amazing !!!!!!!
There's no soap or sulphates that can cause dryness so it's great for sensitive skin and eczema-prone skin.

Emma J
Emma JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for sensitive skin

Eczema and dermatitis runs throughout my family so when it came to bathing my daughter I was determined to do anything to avoid the itchiness we have all had to suffer. Not once has she had any reaction to Gaia bath/body wash. We even use their baby massage oil and moisturiser and her skin has been nourished and unaffected. Highly highly recommend this product. It can be expensive but worth every cent if your child suffers or could suffer with dry/itchy skin.

Review collected in partnership with GAIA

KsriH
KsriHMelbourne

Ideal for sensitive skin

My baby had sensitive and dry skin. I tried using mustela earlier and did not find any improvements. Switched to Gaia since baby was 5 months old and have loved the results. The body wash doesnt dry out babys skin and leaves the skin moist and supple. It doesnt irritate babys eyes as well.

Lyn
LynMelbourne

Gaia Baby wipes and moisturising lotion

natural,pure and organic ...how can you use such words when your products are loaded with carcinogenic chemicals ? is false advertising...just bought some wipes to keep in the car and wipe my hands and after I read the ingredients list they went in the bin at the petrol station where i was parked...never will I consider ,on the contrary I'll let everyone that I know, not to touch any of your products....

Arcanum
Arcanum

Excellent product for grownups too

Have never used any bath or body wash so lovely. Smell is gorgous, leaves skin silky soft. My partner is mad for it, says I'm so soft afterward and smell is divine. No rashes or irritants. Dont need to moisturizer afterward. use this in the shower as a shower gel on a sponge.

Read more reviews - page 2