80%20%0%
Brand Manager for Garnier? Claim your listing.

Libbie
Libbie

I loved this product!!

Bring it back! Best colour, nice smell, lasts and doesnt stain hands.. This was one on the best valued products on the market it is a Shame it was taken off.

Ro D
Ro D

This was perfect! Please bring it back!,

No other tanner delivers the same excellent result. The new version pales into insignifance next to this. Why is it that whenever you find the perfect solution, it's discontinued? And replaced with an inferior product?

maree Goulden
maree GouldenAustralind2 posts

The Best

OH No don't tell me its discontinued!! This is one of the best tanning lotions I ve used.

Can anyone say what is the closest other product to this?

I want this product reviewed & put back on the shelves PLEASE

Seld
Seld11 posts

Discontinued.....damn it!

Highly effective product - the colour is as natural as any I have tried, and it is certainly the best value tanner. I used it for years to tan my legs and arms when I instructed fitness classes and found it terrific. No use going on though because it has been discontinued. I would be happy if this and similar reviews, persuaded Garnier to bring the product back.

Show reply

Taylor34
Taylor34AU

Average

Good for a quick and easy application, does smell a bit like all fake tans, takes a long time to dry and will be sticky in bed so I reccomend tanning during the day like normal moisturiser.

Semi orange but not too bad, does streak on very fair skin if your not careful.

I use this on my face and neck and works wonders, also on legs.

Only streaking problems I've had is on my fore arm and wrist. Wash hands thoroughlly!
Quick easy and good colour. Good value and bottle lasts ages.
Bit smelly and sticky, Steaky on fair skin if not careful with application.