2Garnier Dark Spot Corrector

• Sensitive Skin
Causes Irritation Yes · No
Ease of Application
3.0
Brand Manager for Garnier? Claim your listing.

Meryl
MerylPerth, WA5 posts

Very pleased with results

I have just ordered my second tube as I have found it has definitely lightened the dark spots on the back of my hands. But, why is it so hard to find. I have had to order it on line after being told by Chemist Warehouse that it is a discontinued product. I don't know if that is just that seller. Have found it on eBay but the seller's page said there was "only one left". Show details
Ease of Application
BethAU7 posts

It is wonderful. Why is it so hard to post a review???

This is the best cream I have used on my face in 20 years. It has brightened my skin immensely. The only problem is i am find it harder and harder to get! Wake up people its great! Show details
FrenzyShopper
FrenzyShopperMelbourne20 posts

Honest Reviewer28
Honest Reviewer28Australia14 posts

Does not work!

I have been using this product for nearly 3 months now, day and night every single day. I have seen no change. All dark spots are still visible and have not been reduced. I don't understand how a company like Garnier can get away with making false and misleading claims such as "clinical tests prove in 8 weeks the intensity of dark spots appear reduced and in 12 weeks the size of dark spots appear diminished". What clinical tests? I would like to see the results, as I can't believe that it works on anyone if it has not even reduced the appearance of one spot on my face.
Nothing - No benefit using Garnier Dark spot.
Does not reduce dark spots. Waste of money.
Debz84
Debz84

Unsatisfied

After using garnier dark spot corrector for two days I've noticed dry skin flakes or what looks like burns, is this normal?? There was slight tingling after use I thought that was normal I'm worried the product has scarred,, I've stopped using it but now feel I've wasted my money.

More damage then good