Garnier Intensive 7 Days

Garnier Intensive 7 Days

Changed my life

I have extremely dry skin and had just about given up on finding any lotion that would help. Coles had a sale on this product and I bought one, tried it and loved it . My skin has'nt been this nourished in years. Needless to say, I went straight back and bought all the ones they had left. Very happy but worried that it will go out of stock.

muppetmumGray

This moisturising lotion is exceptional.

I use this lotion every day. It is sublime. Lightly fragranced, and absorbs easily without leaving a greasy feeling. A small amount goes a long way. My skin glows. I love this product.

Aldous

Aldousnz

Caused me extreme allergy

I bought this lotion from Cole's before used it once instantly l felt the burning effect so l quickly wipe it off next day l wake up my hands and legs were burnt l had rashes then l went to see doctor to get allergic pills.

Moisturisers

Find out how Garnier Intensive 7 Days compares to other Moisturisers

Shopper

ShopperSydney, NSW

Beautiful smell

This cream smells gorgeous. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to absorb into the skin but once absorbed it's non greasy! Lovely consistency too, not too watery and not too thick

aristas3

aristas3Sydney

Spreadable and light

It has a light consistency and is easy to spread over the skin, and it smells nice. I am always a fan of lotions, body washes etc. that contain shea butter. Good for when you need some quick hydration but don't want anything heavy.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is awesome

i bought this on sale and i must say i will continue to get this even if not on sale. i only needed to use a little bit, you dont need much, it soaks in nicely and it has a nice scent. after a couple of days you can feel the skin soften and no dry skin - good to help with mild sunburn