Garnier Pure Active Range

Garnier Pure Active Range

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Garnier? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jennifer char
Jennifer charSydney, NSW

It's good for skin tightening but does not help to clear pigmentation

I've been using GARNIER 3 IN1 for over a year now and I feel the pores have tightened and my face is smoother. I don't even need to buy other cleanser or exfoliant anymore. You can also leave it longer for a deeper clean. I usually do that twice a week. But my dark spots are still there. So, not really effective on pigmentation

Suyi
SuyiSydney

Garnier 3 in 1 is the most simple, lazy-person product.

I've been using this every night for years for my sensitive but clear/oily skin - I don't use anything else to wash, scrub or mask my face. It's the most simple, lazy-person product. The only other thing I use is a cheap moisturiser in the morning after a hot flannel. I recommend this to everyone who comments on how clear my skin always looks. If I ever get a zit and I'm lazy to do a mask, I just dab a bit of this stuff on it and let it dry for 10mins or something and wash it off, repeat until it goes away. Amazing.

Love it!

I have used prestige cosmetics and finally tried this stuff out. It was put on clear out. I absolutely love it. It's the only thing that has worked for my hormonal acne in 3 years. I would be so sad if it was discontinued.

Léna Okrugin
Léna OkruginSydney, Australia

3 in 1 Wash, scrub and mask, great!

I have pretty sensitive skin. While I am no way at of an age where breakout occurrences are acceptable, I have taken them to be a part of life now. However, what this product has been able to do was not achieved by any other, which includes heavily priced products. It delivers what it promises. Mattifies the skin, clears the pores and exfoliates. And it does it well. Highly recommend it for those with problems like blotchy or patchy skin that is prone to outbreaks.
It works!

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Garnier Pure Active Range compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

Savvy Shopper73
Savvy Shopper73Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Has cleared my skin significantly and feels fresher

emmad
emmadvic, 3355

OK

i used this product weekly and it did wonders to my face,and it also was not at all expensive so i could buy it on the regular basis,it also has a nice refreshed perfumed smell to it,how ever after using it for about a month my skin was starting to get a bit dry so i used it more often but that didnt work it just kept drying my skin up more
is easily found in the supermarket and the brand has a lot of products available which are not as expensive as other brands available
after using it for a while it can dry your skin out

Aminat lola
Aminat lola

It is effective, I will say Garnier pure pimple control pen is excellent

indigo23
indigo23AU

OK

I bought Garnier pure A moisturiser yesterday because i had a huge pimple on my cheek, after washing my face and applying garnier pure A, within 10 minutes the redness was gone and the pimple was half its size... I was so amazed... it didnt sting or burn.. smells a bit like you applying cucumber to your face. Only downside is when I tried to apply my foundation, it literally flaked off and all the marks and scars were clearly visible. I was quite perturbed as everyone at work can now see my other imperfections.
works quickly to reduce redness and pimples
was a bit expensive
can make your skin dry and feel tight

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Good

great products, budget but great quality and i notice results. leaves my skin clear and definitly on top of the odd blemish which pops up, great price and at the supermarket
ive just found the new garnier pure range scrub/ mask/ cleanser. Its fantastic i use it about 3 times per week as a mask, it makes my skin glow from being properly cleansed. Dries up pimples, i even put a tiny bit on at night as a pimple cream. resonably priced
hard to find in supermarkets, can dry out sensitive and dry skin, clinical/ chemical smell, scrub isnt quite abrasive enough

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

My daughter is 18yo so it has saved the day for her, it has cleared up her skin therefore more self confidence and she loves the products also. Good one Garnier.
My daughter used this skincare and it really cleaned up her skin. It was gentle but got the job done, still using it she has clear blemish free skin.

kade1234
kade1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I use the Deep Clean Foaming Wash and find it very gentle on the skin yet very effective at cleansing. During the summer I use it to wash away very oily sunscreens that I use and it does a wonderful job on the first wash. My skin is never dry after using the wash. The packaging is very practical and comes with pump disposal which delivers the right amount of product to use.

The price of the wash is reasonable and for myself lasts a very long time. It is easily available in any supermarket or beauty stores.
Gentle products that clean and last a long time.

Rhiannon_3
Rhiannon_3

Good

I have been using the Garnier Pure range for years and I wouldn't change to any other facial cleanser. Apart from it being a little drying (I have to moisturise straight after using it), it keeps my skin blemish free.
Keeps my skin clear. Doesn't have an overpowering fragrance. Affordable price. Easy to find in all the supermarkets and Big W, Target etc.
Can be a bit drying.

I bought the take care paxk that had the cleanser, toner and moisturiser, i used it when i got home, before i went to bed, i found it really gentle and i could almost feel it working under my skin, i went to bed and the next morning woke up with less redness around the areas of pimples on my foregead and my other pimples were starting to heal up on my nose and chin. I would recommend this product for anyone who has oily skin and I hope this helped
Soft on skin, has a nice smell, made face feel clean
none that i can think of

LifeOnMars
LifeOnMarsVIC, 3123

Good

Although it felt very gritty on my skin it DID make it feel much smoother afterwards and I've had no adverse reactions after using it now for over a month. Skin feels very clean and smooth afterwards. Salicylic acid is a very useful ingredients in good quality exfoliants so it does do its job. I would recommend this product as a good deep pore exfoliant.
Very reasonable price. Contains salicylic acid which is great for shedding old skin cells and clearing the skin.
Beads seem rather course (very gritty feeling) but this may actually help clear the skin. Smells like detergent.

ains_lie_M
ains_lie_MAU

Good

I have used the garnier pure range since I was a teen, after trying other products I continued to come back to garnier, simply because I knew it worked.I have sensitive oily to combination skin. I never had any problems with irritation whilst using this product until recently. I was suffering from hormonal stress acne and sensitivity so I stopped using the garnier every day and switched to cetaphil for oily to acne prone skin. I now use the garnier once a week to exfoliate or whenever I need a spot treatment for pimples.I have had no pimples since combining the two and my sensitive skin has calmed right down.
Available from almost everywhere, fairly resonable price.
Can dry out your skin from regular use.

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

Bad

So not fair! I have combination/oily skin and I found that this was WAY too harsh for my skin. After I used the clay mask I found I had MORE pimples, and on my cheeks which I never get. The facial scrub was ok the first few days but then it dried out my skin heaps, and I have combination/oily skin.
It smelled nice. The facial scrub worked the first few times, but then it started drying out my skin. It smells nice and it's cheap
It was too harsh. The clay mask gave me more pimples! That was really annoying. It didn't work at all.