Garuda Indonesia

• Wi-Fi

Asa

AsaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Garuda keeping our money

Our flights from Sydney to Holland, purchased end of 2019 were cancelled due to COVID and more than a year passed and still no refund! It is a absolutely horrible company. Never again!

Daylight robbery

9 months on and still trying to get a refund. They have offered less than half of the value of our tickets if we take a cash refund. It’s outrageous that we are expected to pay $500 for a service that we never received. I will NEVER book Garuda again. Should have gone with Jetstar at least they treat their customers fairly

Shaylie

Shaylie

Disappointed

Very disappointed to have our flight cancel but you don’t give cash refunds, your happy to take our money which we work hard for but can only get tax back , I have lost $1700 not much to some but a lot to our family, never again Guruda you have lost us as customers

sarah

sarahWerribee

Terrible customer service. No care at all. Will never book with garuda again

Garuda Indonesia changed our flights with a 4 day date difference and different destination. After this our flights were then cancelled due to covid 19.
Travel dates were April 26th 2020 - May 3rd 2020.
Garuda have not once offered a refund and just a credit which needs to be redeemed by July 2021.
This is not feesable for my family and i, let alone do i believe international travel from Australia to Indonesia will be allowed by then.
I did not cancel my flights, garuda did. Therefore i should be entitled to a refund of the money i have spent!
This poor customer service, lack of care and communication has made my decision that i will never use garuda again and will encourage any family and friends never to do so as well.

Sandra J.

Sandra J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unscrupulous

Logiculture

LogicultureAU

Refund promised but not delivered

Leesa Daniell

Leesa Daniell

Very poor customer service

Garuda are still issuing cancellation fees even though I'm unable to travel from Australia to Bali. Why should l be charged and fees if I'm unable to travel. Very poor customer service when l contacted Garuda.

Vernessa P

Vernessa PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refund nightmare

Booked airfare from Melbourne to Bali for September, flight was cancelled due to covid19 and now they want to charge $250 per ticket cancellation ( I have 7 tickets ) $1750 penalty.
Have flown Garuda over 39 times, this we’ll be my last

Sally Scarone

Sally Scarone

Having to seek refund through credit card company after Garuda changed travel dates and DESTINATION!!!

Having to seek a refund through my credit card company as Garuda wont refund on a "non refundable" ticket despite cancelling flight due to COVID 19 AFTER changing the travel date by 4 days and the destination from denpasar to jakarta!!!! I paid premium price for tickets through this mob and feel BEYOND ripped off. Love Bali and the Balinese and when everything gets back to normal I shall tell everyone-Do not ever fly Garuda!!

Dom

DomSydney, NSW

Changed booking conditions after booking

Booked to fly in May this year.
Multiple flights to get to Rote Island. After booking and the onset of COVID-19 they changed their booking terms and claiming to refuse to refund flights and offer a credit valid for 12 months only. Now chasing a refund through my credit card instead as they are breaching Australian consumer law by changing their terms and conditions after we booked and refusing to refund despite unable to provide the promised service. Have flown Garuda once before and my board bag was stained with petrol on that flight also, will go back to flying Virgin unless absolutely necessary

Marg

Marg

Complete disgrace Don’t fly with them ,worse than budget airlines

Chez C.

Chez C.Perth, WA

Not good enough

We have always flown Garuda Perth to Bali many times but not again. We have always had the larger plane but we're cramped into the small plane. We had to disembark on the tarmac at Bali and bus it to the terminal. When leaving Bali we had to go downstairs to get a bus to the small plane. Most passengers were not happy.

WinnieWestern Australia

Perth to Bali passengers have been let down.

Peniman

PenimanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst never again accused of steeling hand cream and perfume from business class toilet

felicity behrens

felicity behrensGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Alcohol

I just found out that Garuda now doesnt serve alcohol. I will be changing carriers for my trip next year. When you pay top dollar, alcoholic should be included. The staff are great tho.

Seat Room

Ghadiff

GhadiffPerth

Fly any other airline.

Tony wPerth, WA

Garuda has gone backwards and lost loyal customers

John

JohnPerth, WA

Not very good service and flights,Garuda indonesia

Maria M.

Maria M.

After 4 months and still haven't received my refund

Couldn't do the trip and cancelled the flight at the airport where I was informed I would receive a partial refund of the flight tickets. That was 4 months ago and I still haven't received any money back. They informed me I should contact the agency trough which I bought the tickets and I'm in direct contact with the agency, who says Garuda never sent to them the refund money. Garuda says it's done, but no proof of the payment was ever shown.

Good bye Garuda

Good bye Garuda

Is Garuda slipping back to its old habits that banned them flying to Australia

We had flown Garuda for the last 2 years and had some great flights with clean and relatively new Aircraft. We started reading negative reports about Garudas service changes just after we booked Business class seats Melb to Bali. I must say looks like they have lost us as customers. The Aircraft were older, stained seats and my business class seat was broken. Sorry Garuda but while your service standards drop we will not fly with you again.

Claireasked

Havent read a lot of good reviews about Garuda flying Perth to Denpasar recently one even stating a prop jets are sometimes used has anyone actually flown on one of these between Perth and Bali

Winnie

I haven’t yet struck the prop-jet but am booked again for early March (booking was made last October before they started flying them) but half expect it could happen this time. If it does, it will most certainly make me decide to not fly Garuda again. Even the 737 is very cramped and not up to the standard of the A330 which they used to fly. I don’t know why they don’t cut down the flights per week and then use the larger, more comfortable plane.

Claire

I did email Garuda and they advised me it is only used for domestic flights when I look at flight radar there was one used on the 31st of jan I think it said but maybe it’s flight radar that’s wrong and it doesn’t actually happen

felicity behrens

felicity behrensasked

Is it true that Garuda is no longer serving alcohol? I wont be be booking my flight for next year if this is true

Tony w

Hi Felicity Garuda now only serve wine and beer(warm) and no spirits ar all.
Tony

Ok then, will be changing my carrier for flights next year.

Felanny
Felanny

They don’t serve alcohol anymore, i was in a flight from singapore to indonesia, they used to serve alcohol, now they don’t , not sure what happened tho

Gladys L.

Gladys L.asked

Can knitting needles be brought on to the Garuda Aircraft? My daughter is a knitter. Gladys Lyons [details removed]