3.5

Haven

HavenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gas valve failure - parts cost make replacement only option

We have a Gasmate Pizza oven in our apartment building in Brisbane. It is a little over two years old (warranty 1 year) and has been plagued with problems since new. The most recent is a gas valve failure in the unit which means it can't be lit.
The replacement part and labour to fit it cost more than the oven.
We will not be replacing the oven with a Gasmate!

Purchased in January 2018.

MoamamikeMoama

Excellent oven

This is great outside oven for BBQ areas. It is good for cooking pizzas, roasts and any type of dish that may be somewhat odourous (I.e. garlic, onion and curry dishes) where you don't want the whole house reeking. Does need some practice in temperature adjustment as control is rudimentary but does have temperature gauge in door.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
kylie

kyliePink, Ohio

What a great pizza oven

We got given to us a brand new Pizza oven and omg it is so awsum perfect pizzas just like the resteraunts I recomend it to everyone whom luv yummy pizzas

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Pizza Ovens

Find out how Gasmate Pizza Oven compares to other Pizza Ovens

Awesome pizza oven

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Andy Boot

Andy BootGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't buy this stand!

Don't buy the stainless steel stand, its a nightmare to setup, half the screws dont line up and the order it tells you to set it up in is completely wrong, asks you to put the braces on before the middle strut, so you have to loosen the braces to get the strut in again,to add insult to injury, the door doesn't stay closed, there is no latch, wasted $345 on just the stand, taking it back to BBQs Galore today, piece of crap

Date PurchasedDec 2016
M price

M price

Crap.

We have a pizza oven on our rusty complete kitchen. The oven works well but the surface rust is really bad.
We live in Ashgrove Brisbane and approx 100km from beach.
I called them and they advised it must be I cause. Not at all. And the kitchen is the same.

jasmoonee

jasmooneeMid North Coast, NSW

Cooks well, poor quality

Oven is 4 months old, won in contest. Stainless has begun to pit and rust. Tried cleaning it today with a VERY worn nylon kitchen scourer which scratched the surface if rubbed against the grain. Doesn't happen to my kitchen benchtop! No invoice because it was won, but would not be happy had it been paid for

cockleman

cocklemanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fantastic oven cooks anything from roasts to sausage rolls

great addition to the barbie area,cooks anything you can cook in your oven in the house only better i do roasts ,pizza, sausage rolls,cakes, lasagna, it does it to a treat, highly recommend you get one, grab a second handy, if you cant go the newby,i got mine for a $100 bucks best $100 bucks i ever spent

park1234

park1234Park

Rusty cheap stainless steel

Our stainless steel oven is kept undercover and we don't live near the ocean yet in less than 12 months it is covered in surface rust. Even more disappointing was the customer service when this fault was reported. I was told how to clean it and that surface rust was not warrantable. Very disappointing considering I purchased stainless steel to last. I have a stainless BBQ in the same location with no rust that is 12 years old.
Cooks well
Inferior stainless steel that rusted in less than 12 months. Terrible warranty service.

Pizza Ovens

Find out how Gasmate Pizza Oven compares to other Pizza Ovens

DaveG45

DaveG45Adelaide

Excellence!

A true pizza maker! The results were amazing and a conventional oven can not compete with this at all! I was surprised and now enjoy pizzas that can rival my local pizza joint! Considering the price of this as well makes it worth while to buy! I am glad I bought it!
Easy to use
None to mention

kaelz00

kaelz00

makes grest pizzas

We bought this pizza oven on a stand for our back deck. It cooks pizzas to perfection. We don't even use our oven in the kitchen anymore it is easier to use the pizza over. It is really decently sized you can cook up to 3 pizzas at a time. You also get wood chips if u wanted a smokier flavour. This thing is portable we take it to friends houses for pizza nights and we even take it camping. Vlvery versatile pizza oven.
versatile.good quality

jodiharris

jodiharris

Versatile

I wanted the pizza oven as we like to do our own pizza's, but also wanted a back up oven. It has been fantastic, and it really looks great sitting on our new stainless benching.
Cooks well, looks great, inexpensive

LynLew

LynLewAU

Great Entertainer When Guests Are Over

Husband bought this as an early Xmas present for himself. At first we had an issue with the flame staying alight & the temperature dial was quite stiff so we had to return it to Melbourne & the problems were rectified. We have had quite a few "pizza nights" at our place with friends & family. My husband is coming up with some great pizza varieties.
Cooks the pizza to perfection & it also cooks a great roast, very inexpensive to run.
Minor problems from new out of box but these were dealt with quickly.

wendy
wendy

Swanny

Swannyasked

Pizza Oven

Can’t keep pizza oven lit the moment I release the knob it shuts off

Moamamike

Check the position of the thingamejig that should sit in the pilot light. Just like you have in BBQ's and gas hobs

Jacky Basked

PO110 (Stainless Steel)

Have had the pizza oven for two years.My second stone has just broken in situ. We are following all the pizza oven protocols. Has anyone else had this as an issue? Any suggestions for when I buy the third stone?

Moamamike

Have 2 stones, large and medium, 4 years old noproblems. New stones available in Bunnings

Tried Bunnings. No luck. Have found one in Harvey Norman

Pat

Patasked

Pizza Oven

I have a gas mate pizza oven
It always burns food on the 2 nd shelf
As I always keep the pizza stone just above the flame so my food doesn’t scorch but still manages to burn food on the middle shelf
How do I resolve this issue ?

Telelynx

I keep the pizza stone in the bottom, cook on pizza trays top and middle, on baking paper, if the pizza base is uncooked on the bottom but the rest of it is cooked, I transfer it on to the stone in the bottom for 6 to 8 seconds and out it comes