Genpower GX12025i 8.4kVA

Genpower GX12025i 8.4kVA

MPN: GX12025i
See the Best Generators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Genpower

3.9

Gets the job done.

Starts frst go and fires up the whole house with no flat spots.runs all the houshold appliances ,tellys,computers and all the l.e.d lighting.runs continuously without cutting out for at least 6 hours.

Purchased in January 2021.

Mills BrandsGenpower

Thank you very much for such a great review! We hope to do business with you again soon.

pareece
pareeceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Genpower Generator delivered, damaged

Received delivery of the generator on 22/07/2021. After unpacking on 23/07/2021 found the generator was damaged and unusable. Sent 6 emails advising of the damage, no response. Due to the current lockdown, unable to attempt to obtain a replacement part.

Purchased in June 2021 for $899.

Tilbacroc South-Eastern Region, NSW

Best Generator ever

Bought this Generator to power my house during blackouts and we get our share during storms. We are rural and plenty of other uses such as electric chainsaw welder etc nothing stops it

Purchased in February 2021 for $850.

Robbie
RobbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best generator ever

This generator never fails to do all the work I got it for. It’s runs our caravan air conditioner without fail and will running all other appliances and help also to charge our caravan batteries.

Purchased in April 2021 for $800.

Hi Robbie,
We are glad to hear that your experience was a positive one.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review.
Come back soon!

Generators

Find out how Genpower GX12025i 8.4kVA compares to other Generators

Brian R.
Brian R.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent item for around the property.

Needed something that could handle heavy duty electrical tools (jack hammer on tree stumps in clay). This generator didn't miss a beat. Plenty of grunt when needed. Fabulous. Only drawback for me is so heavy needed a trailer to tow it around. Minor problem.

Purchased in June 2021 at Edisons for $1,200.

Mills BrandsGenpower

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your purchase! Come back, any time!

The off grid machine

It work with out a hitch straight from out off the box first time every time I am very impressed with it the big wheels make 8t easy to move around and as the heart off our off grid system I am happy with it

Simon
Simon

The carpenters generator

The generators specifications and maintenance schedule are easily understood. From day one six months ago the Genpower GX12025i 8.4kVA has run without a problem up to eight hours a day. Easy to clean air filter and changing oil isn’t a problem. I run a drop say, 9 inch grinder and air compressor. It is recommended to alternate tools. I’m sure by following the specifications my Genpower GX12025i 8.4kVA will serve me well. Only issue a bit loud. So l parked the Genpower GX12025i 8.4kVA 20 metres away and don’t notice it so much

Purchased in February 2021 for $670.

Mills BrandsGenpower

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your order. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Lath
LathSydney, NSW

Very happy, would buy again

Our company purchased the 8.4KVA generator around 6 months ago and it has not missed a beat. 6 months doesn't sound much but our gear has a lot of hours put on it. Very happy so far.

KBa
KBaFar North Queensland, QLD

Out of Warranty and out of luck

I bought this generator to run my house as a back up to solar in a remote part of NQ. Broken one month after the warranty has run out. Disgusted

Generators