Ghodiyu Baby Hammock

Ghodiyu Baby Hammock

Great Baby Hammock

I would like to share my experience with this Indian style Baby Hammock Ghodiyu with everyone. I bought it from a online store ghodiyu.net recently. Its amazing. As soon as my son started using it, he started getting good sleep. He feels rested and relaxed in the morning. Ghodiyu Baby hammock is made up with a shape of mother's womb so it imitates that natural experience to the babies. It also avoids SIDS as per the research article I recently read on harward university website. It was very to assemble, hardly took 5 min for me to assemble it. It also comes with a soft cloth hammock so i did not have to buy it separately. I love it..
Easy assembly,best hammock, baby friendly
Manual swing

sherly_hello

do you know if someone is selling for second hand?

• Selected Review

Baby Hammock of very good quality.. I recommend it to all..

Reginasmith

ReginasmithAU

Very good baby hammock ghodiyu.. Love it..

I am using this baby hammock ghodiyu for my son David since after his birth. This is the cradle I bought from India. There are so many baby cradle in the market. I was so confused that I asked few of my Facebook friends about their suggestion on this. I was advised by my Asian friend about search for ghodiyu. I looked on Internet and ordered it online.
Good baby hammock, easy assembly, baby love it, little space required in my unit, stable

Thithaly
Thithaly

Hi
Which site on the internet did you buy this from?

Stevie56
Stevie56

I bought one from www.riascrazydeals.com and love it!

sherly_hello

Do you know if some one is selling for as second hand?

Krinna

Krinnaasked

Hi,
I am interested to buy. Can you please provide me website.

Rush

Rushasked

I would like buy one as well. I live in Sydney. Please let me know if it's available. My email id is shahrushi@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Mel

Check www.ghodiyu4baby.com and contact me, I sale them. More variety available than shown on website, I am in process to get them updated online. Thanks.

shanti
shanti

contact shanti 0430 482 324

Dr. Pranav Dixit

Dr. Pranav Dixitasked

I would like to inquire about Folding Ghodiyu
Could you please let me know the price and availability of the same?
I would appreciate if you could call me on [contact number removed] or e mail me the details on drpranavdixit@yahoo.co.in