Ghodiyu Baby Hammock

Ghodiyu Baby Hammock

Great Baby Hammock

I would like to share my experience with this Indian style Baby Hammock Ghodiyu with everyone. I bought it from a online store ghodiyu.net recently. Its amazing. As soon as my son started using it, he started getting good sleep. He feels rested and relaxed in the morning. Ghodiyu Baby hammock is made up with a shape of mother's womb so it imitates that natural experience to the babies. It also avoids SIDS as per the research article I recently read on harward university website. It was very to assemble, hardly took 5 min for me to assemble it. It also comes with a soft cloth hammock so i did not have to buy it separately. I love it..
Easy assembly,best hammock, baby friendly
Manual swing

sherly_hello

do you know if someone is selling for second hand?

• Selected Review

Baby Hammock of very good quality.. I recommend it to all..

Reginasmith

ReginasmithAU

Very good baby hammock ghodiyu.. Love it..

I am using this baby hammock ghodiyu for my son David since after his birth. This is the cradle I bought from India. There are so many baby cradle in the market. I was so confused that I asked few of my Facebook friends about their suggestion on this. I was advised by my Asian friend about search for ghodiyu. I looked on Internet and ordered it online.
Good baby hammock, easy assembly, baby love it, little space required in my unit, stable

Thithaly
Thithaly

Hi
Which site on the internet did you buy this from?

Stevie56
Stevie56

I bought one from www.riascrazydeals.com and love it!

sherly_hello

Do you know if some one is selling for as second hand?

Bassinets / Cradles