Ghodiyu Baby Hammock

Ghodiyu Baby Hammock

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Baby Hammock

I would like to share my experience with this Indian style Baby Hammock Ghodiyu with everyone. I bought it from a online store ghodiyu.net recently. Its amazing. As soon as my son started using it, he started getting good sleep. He feels rested and relaxed in the morning. Ghodiyu Baby hammock is made up with a shape of mother's womb so it imitates that natural experience to the babies. It also avoids SIDS as per the research article I recently read on harward university website. It was very to assemble, hardly took 5 min for me to assemble it. It also comes with a soft cloth hammock so i did not have to buy it separately. I love it..
Easy assembly,best hammock, baby friendly
Manual swing

do you know if someone is selling for second hand?

Baby Hammock of very good quality.. I recommend it to all..

Choosing a baby hammock can be quite challenging as there are different brands and models of baby cradles. In this review, we will take a closer look at the Ghodiyu Indian-style baby hammock and tackle its features, description, and pros and cons as well. By finding out about the unique qualities that this type of baby cradle carries, you can make an intelligent decision as to whether to get one or not.

Features
1. Easy to assemble – The Ghodiyu baby hammock can be set up in as fast as 10 minutes.
2. Safe and convenient – This baby cradle has a safe design. Babies will find it soothing and comfortable, and mommies and daddies will appreciate the convenience it offers.
3. Modern design – This baby hammock is designed in such a way that is has a backrest to aid in babies’ digestion and posture.
4. Scientifically designed – Unlike traditional baby cradles, this baby hammock helps prevent SID cases (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome), Colic and Reflux cases in babies.

Description
The Ghodiyu Baby Cradle is an Indian-style of baby hammock. It measures 46 x 37 x 33 inches and weighs approximately 17.6 pounds. Indians have been using cradles in this style for thousands of years as it has been known to promote proper sleeping habits. With the backrest design incorporated in this baby cradle’s design, babies are sleeping soundly and comfortably during the early years of their lives. It also aids in digestion and prevents deadly diseases like SIDs (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) and Colic cases.
This baby hammock is also easy to set up, so you can immediately use it to comfort your baby. And since it’s a portable baby cradle, you can even transport it to another room in your house or to another place altogether. It can fit in any standard car trunk and the package even includes a traveling bag.

Ghodiyu Indian Baby Hammock Review – Conclusion
We are giving this model of baby hammock an overall rating of 4 stars out of 5. Its design is safe and comfortable for babies, which is very important in a baby cradle. If it wasn’t for the steep price, we would have given this Indian-style baby hammock a perfect 5. Nevertheless, considering its overall usability and functionality, we still highly recommend the Ghodiyu baby hammock as your baby’s well-being is worth investing in.
•Easy to set up – Right out of the box, you can assemble this baby cradle in just about 5 to 10 minutes. •Good for baby’s health – The Ghodiyu baby hammock is designed to keep your baby safe and healthy. Aside from developing proper sleeping habits when placed in this cradle, reflux situations can also be avoided because of the backrest design incorporated in the unit’s design. The same position is also helpful in avoiding SID and Colic cases. •Lightweight design – The Ghodiyu Indian baby hammock only weighs around 17.6 pounds, which makes it portable and easy to carry around.
The Ghodiyu baby hammock is a little expensive when compared with other regular and standard models of baby hammocks. But considering its overall design and safety features, it is far better than traditional baby cradles.

Very good baby hammock ghodiyu.. Love it..

I am using this baby hammock ghodiyu for my son David since after his birth. This is the cradle I bought from India. There are so many baby cradle in the market. I was so confused that I asked few of my Facebook friends about their suggestion on this. I was advised by my Asian friend about search for ghodiyu. I looked on Internet and ordered it online.
Good baby hammock, easy assembly, baby love it, little space required in my unit, stable

Hi Which site on the internet did you buy this from? ThanksI bought one from www.riascrazydeals.com and love it!Do you know if some one is selling for as second hand?

Hi, I am interested to buy. Can you please provide me website. Thanks

I would like buy one as well. I live in Sydney. Please let me know if it's available. My email id is shahrushi@yahoo.com Thanks.
Check www.ghodiyu4baby.com and contact me, I sale them. More variety available than shown on website, I am in process to get them updated online. Thanks.https://www.facebook.com/myghodiyu/ contact shanti 0430 482 324

I would like to inquire about Folding Ghodiyu Could you please let me know the price and availability of the same? I would appreciate if you could call me on [contact number removed] or e mail me the details on drpranavdixit@yahoo.co.in Thank you