100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Giant Sports Delicious Protein? Claim your listing.

Chriso
ChrisoMoranbah3 posts

Can't rave enough

This is by far the best most filling protein I have ever had. All flavours tastes nice and don't leave you feeling empty and hungry in no time. a little bit on the sweeter side of a protein which I love as it's always easy to drink and doesn't become a chore. I used as a meal replacement for breakfast and after workouts and it works a treat.

Dave H1
Dave H1Sydney72 posts

Nothing Comes Close

I've been involved in training for over 20 years. During this time I've had my fair share of protein powders. I was recently fortunate enough to be given a sample of Giant Sports' Delicious Protein in Banana flavour. Oh my god this stuff is unbelievable! It is better than a banana smoothie. I immediately went out and bought a 5kg tub of banana flavour. Mixed with iced water and some ice cubes in a blender results in the perfect pre/post workout protein and makes an awesome meal replacement. It has a superb macronutrient profile; very low in carbs and fat and is 81.8% protein per serving. I can't imagine anything displacing this as my go-to protein; it's an exceptional product.