Panasonic ES-SL41

Panasonic ES-SL41

ESSL41R541, ESSL41A541

Peter TilbrookAU

better than a cut throat

Got my shaver at christmas time, gave it a real good work out and it out does my braun3 which I thought was a great shaver. Never looked at panasonic until now and wont look back. Also it is a great shaver in the shower any other that I know would short out as soon as it came in contact with water.

Tim

TimSydney

Good not great

Solid performing reasonably priced shaver. Easy to clean. Does get most areas. Not the closest shave in the world but better than 90% of shavers out there. Does pick up tricky whiskers around the neck - but not quick rapid enough to avoid the occasional little razor rash around the Adam's apple if you press too hard. The best shavers don't do this.

Max

Maxasked

Can battery be replaced in the Panasonic ES-SL41-A541 Ultra Stylish Wet Shaver - Blue?

Peter Tilbrook

Have not changed mine yet ,but I would think it would need to be unscrewed and battery pack should be there. Might not be water proof after. Not sure

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives