2Gimmie

4.5
Application Process

Nancy W.
Nancy W.

Extremely happy with customer service

A huge thanks to Megan and Michael who helped me and made it all so easy for me and helpful great service extremely happy Show details
Fi E.
Fi E.4 posts

Fantastic Company

Gimmie is great. I was able to get what I wanted hassle free. I applied the first day, spoke to Michael and approved on day 2 and picked up my item on day 3. Yes, I’m paying a bit more but they have to make some kind of a profit to be able to keep going. I will definitely use Gimmie again Show details
Cambo
CamboSydney, NSW9 posts
Mossdan7
Mossdan7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

Highly recommended BNPL store

Hey there,

So, I just made my third purchase from Gimmie. First, it was a DJI Drone Mini, then an iPhone 14 Pro Max, and now a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. The process is super easy and straightforward, and their customer service is top-notch. I'm definitely planning to buy more stuff from them in the future.

By the way, if you ever miss a payment, even just for a couple of days, they'll send you an email with all the details and warnings about your outstanding account. I got one of those emails today, and I've attached it for you to see. Show details ·  1

Ben J
Ben JSydney, NSW15 posts

Joey G
Joey GIllawarra, NSW

Blown away with the service

Super easy to deal with, 1 day delivery on half of my order which blew me away, I don’t get mail that fast anymore.

Always friendly and professional, just an all around great experience. Show details ·  1

Karl v.
Karl v.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

First Class Service With Gimmie

First class service, friendly, helpful & they really advocate for their customers. Michael G provided exceptional customer service, he went above & beyond. I highly recommend Gimmie & the team :) Show reply
Nigelp
NigelpSydney, NSW2 posts
Jamie Sayer4 posts

So helpful and easy

Gimmie has helped so much with being able to obtain the items we need, with such ease and affordability. The whole application process was simple. This is the second purchase through Gimmie. I would happily recommend them to anyone. Show details ·  1
Gordo5
Gordo5South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

great service

Great service and product range, quick and very easy process.
both Michaels were very professional, I was in a hurry for my first order and they were very patient and accommodating.
I have now ordered twice and would use them again. Show details ·  1
Anne Blezard
Anne Blezard

Gimmie

The staff at gimmie where very helpful and saved me money explaining the difference in the item I was ordering and making sure I wasn’t paying more for a larger ipad when a smaller ipad would be all I needed was fast and efficient Show details ·  1
david clare
david clareSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Macbook

Daughter needed latest MacBook and thankfully Gimme had one at a great price that was affordable, thinking of getting some other items as lots to chose from for the family Show details ·  1
Dillon Payne
Dillon Payne

Great service from the Gimmie team

What a great affordable way to grab items you need over 2 years of your base pay. Of course you pay more than the outright purchase price but I earn enough over two years to cover it and if you don't want to drop thousands upfront then it's great. The only thing I hope for in the future is more product options especially around furniture. Show details ·  1
Application Process
Regina
ReginaHunter Region, NSW8 posts

Great Service

Great service great fast communications fast response easy to navigate website understanding staff great to deal with friendly staff always very helpful and know their products thanks Giimmie for the service Show details ·  1
L Stewart
L Stewart2 posts

Fantastic in every aspect

I bought a new computer as I urgently needed this to work and it was done in a matter of day.. thank goodness ……. Very happy highly recommend absolutely great thanks again Show details ·  1