Glacio PFN-MIH-60L-SS

Glacio PFN-MIH-60L-SS

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Chest Freezers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Glacio? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
PatrolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great fridge/freezer

I bought this fridge 3months ago. Then I tested in my garage. It took from 24deg to 0deg in less then 30min.
I left running on my second battery for 2 full days, and after that I still had 3 bars ( 3 out of 4)remaining power.
I have standard Nissan Patrol battery, non deep cycle. So I guess it will run for 3 or more days without charging a battery. Recently I took it to trip to Sydney-Jindabyne-Merimbula. Each place 36h in a car without running a car or charging battery, in Merimbula 48h in a car then drive for 100km and back, and again 48h in a car without running a car or charging battery.
2 or 3 days running on one battery is all I need. I bush camping, with longer stays, I have 240W solar panel.
Excelent Fridge. I'm very happy.

Date PurchasedNov 2017