VerifiedMPN:GQA90SC

100% · 30%

T Dog
T Dog4 posts

Simple, quiet rangehood

I bought this as I hated having to yell just to talk over my last rangehood. It was a good unit, until it broke after just three years. To Glem's credit, they were able to quickly identify the fault, provided a replacement (improved) part, and got me in touch with a technician who was able to quickly swap it over. So surprisingly good after sales support - thanks Glem team. Show details
JamesSydney, NSW4 posts

it is so quiet

the guy in the store talked me into this rangehood with the “off board motor”. I didn’t realise what a difference it would make.

There is just no noise and the installation seemed to be easy. Can’t fault it. Wish I’d bought one earlier.

Horse
Horsetownsville

Best product I've been talked into buying

I've never posted a review before but i have been so impressed with this Quirt Air Ranghood, I've decided to tell others how good it is. I went into Harvey Norman Townsville to buy a rangehood to replace a Fisher & Paykel model that had just died. The sales person asked if I had thought about buying a quirt one. As i have an open plan living and kitchen area I said I was interested. I was pleasantly surprised they were only a few hundred more then the cheap ones I was looking at. I brought it home and decided to try to install myself. I'm no handy man but even I could install with the motor in the roof. It even came with all the bits I needed to put it in. Thanks Harvey Norman we can now watch TV with the rangehood running.