Goji Juice

Goji Juice

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MargSamuel

MargSamuelSydney

Interesting.?!

Woah, having read a lot of stuff on this I was intrigued to see the benefits. So very expensive though, I couldn't or I won't keep purchasing this product. I understand the benefits from this juice especially if you're ill but for the average person this is just extreme.

If you have money to spare why not, but I can't justify the benefits which I can gain for eating healthy and clean and taking vitamins. Be wary this product could just be a fad.

I love the stories I hear from people that I have put onto this product and how it has made them feel good, look good and will now live longer. feel free to call me for more info PH 0411 550 881 natasha
I love it! I has helped my whole family & I have become a distributor and now making money will something they I love to sell with all my heart.
the original goji has had 88medical studies and 12years to make it avaliable to us and it realy upsets me to see 2 copycat companies in a year puting this on our shelves and imitating the original and in fact doesn't come any where close to the original

caris

caris

Terrible

tell2all

tell2allGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have noticed a difference in the past 12 months, taking Goji on a regular basis. My eyesight seems to have improved also. I think it keeps me regular also. I notice I also have more energy, and feel generally calmer in life. I find I really look forward to having my Goji. When I ran out of it, and didn't have any for a while, I started to feel lethargic. So I guess I am a fan of it for life, hopefully, the price will drop as the popularity grows.
Nice tasting.
Expensive

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Bad

Overall a very expensive juice which seems to be packed with sugar to make it more appealing yet still looks and smells disgusting. Hasnt at all improved anything and ive been taking it for 3 months.
The taste is good, it always comes in big bottles so it lasts a long time.
Very expensive, hasnt seemed to change anything/ improve anything at all. The taste is only good because its packed full of sugar and probably colouring as well. Appearance doesnt look at all appealing and the smell is even worse.
The dosage is so small i dont know how it even is worth taking it.

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

OK

I think Goji Juice does work, but I just wouldn't want to take it because it tastes horrible to me, and after I took it for a while I was still the same. It would be fantastic if I loved it, then I would be really healthy!
It smells nice, it's good for you - i think a few family members of mine felt healthier and cleaner after they took it - and I think it's full of antioxidants so it's good for your skin.
Personally, I had no improvement. It didn't taste nice at all and I didn't have an improvement in anything.