Goldfish Travel Insurance

Goldfish Travel Insurance

See the Best Comparison-Only Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It's not often you can contact a real person, if required, when purchasing online. Amanda was extremely helpful and efficient in my dealings with her regarding a possible pre-existing medical condition. I have recommended Goldfish Travel Insurance to my family and friends.

Best Travel Insurance online

It's really easy to find the best deal in a few seconds. Very good customer service and easy to follow the steps. I didn't have any dramas overseas but got an emails after my travels with a link to make a claim if needed.

Thanks so much, will be using Goldfish for my future travels.
Reliable, reasonably priced, easy to navigate

Travel Insurance

I found the site to be very easy to use & it provided me with all the cover I required at a reasonable price for a 7 day trip to the USA. I will be using them again when I travel & would recommend them to anyone. They are one of a very few companies that cater for the older people over 70. A big thank you to them for this service.

Thank you for your review Mr Blowers and we hope you had a great time in the USA. We always aim to make insurance more affordable for travellers aged 70 and over and we're glad to hear you found the website nice and easy to use. We look forward to hearing from you next time you travel.Thank you for your reply & the positive policy you are applying to the mature (over 70) public.

So convenient

I found it very responsive to what I was looking for and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others. I will certainly use it next time I travel. I didn't experience any issues on my trip but it was very comforting that I received a 'welcome home' email and the link to make a claim if needed.
Excellent service and follow up.

Hello Fiji!!

Heading off for a week in the sun was very exciting and was planning to get insurance from the start, so started to do "the internet search". A friend then suggested Goldfish and I was impressed with how competitive they were in pricing.
I was very happy with the rates, service and with the clarity of the website and how easy to compare what you are getting with each cover.
Now my parents have booked with Goldfish and I am very comfortable recommending their product to others.
Thank you Goldfish from very happy customer!

A service that ensures confident world travel

I found Goldfish Travel Insurance to be very service oriented. It was so easy to organise my travel insurance with them at a highly competitive price and with all my insurance needs covered. I have recently chosen to re-insure with Goldfish selecting the annual multi trip option because I am a completely satisfied customer.

Very friendly & helpful!

Goldfish staff were extremely helpful & very thorough. She went above & beyond to help my Mum find exactly the right cover for her pre-existing condition & we were matched with a policy that, not only suited our travel needs, it was well within our budget. I wouldn't hesitate in using Goldfish again in the future :-)