MPNs:GA00426-AU and GA00639-AU
3.0

33%33%33%
Brand Manager for Google? Claim your listing.

SCB
SCBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Simple to set up

Main reason for purchase was for use in the kitchen for visual, step by step recipes for our daughter with Intellectual Disability who loves to cook but who’s reading is a work in progress…she loves it and has saved all her fave recipes to try again.
We love being able to link to other Google speakers to play music in multiple rooms.
Works with our Arlo security cameras and the smart lights too.
Google video call only works if both parties have ‘duo app’.
Hands free commands in the kitchen is a fabulous convenience while cooking. Hands down our favorite new smart device! Show details
Meg R.
Meg R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

A modern technology domestic staple!

Our whole family is now using and enjoying the Google hub, so easy, andI don't lift a finger;
' Hey Google, set my alarm please' ' hey Google what's the weather in Melbourne tomorrow' these hubs fit nicely on your kitchen bench or bedside, say goodbye to the old bulky digital clock! Show details
Kam
KamSydney76 posts

Stupid design

I like the device but it dumbfounds me why they made the mic and camera with just the one switch and not individual. You can't turn just one off, it has to be both or nothing, so idiotic.
Mr not so easy
Mr not so easySydney3 posts

Worked fine for two years then dead

I purchased a Google home hub max in December of 2019 now just the other day I noticed it stopped responding. It displayed the G logo on the screen. I turned it off at the power point. Now it won’t turn on anymore. It never moves from its spot and hasn’t been abused. These are terrible products not made to last. Google support is also no help at all. Don’t bother buying this junk. It will only last a few years then break Show details
DNR
DNRPerth, WA21 posts

Aleisha
AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT93 posts

Worth it

PROS - Large screen, crystal clear sounds, “Hey Google” is easy to assist, large font for easy time reading, this thing is amazing and does exactly what I need it to do!! It even has its own speaker.
CONS - Can’t remove the screen from the speaker and the device always has to remain plugged in or else it will instantly switch off.

My 3 year old has started watching videos on it as it connects to most streaming services which is a ++++++ for me and the fact that my son can’t walk around carrying it is a bonus.

I would recommend this .in one of my pictures I included the other Google nest available that is smaller so you can see the sizing difference Show details ·  1

• +2Thumbnail
jstockingsis
jstockingsisSydney Surrounds, NSW9 posts

Good When it works

Didnt pay for my Nest Hub Max (Pixel 5 promotion) but unfortunately the item stopped working after a few months and I had to return the item. For those who are unfortunate enough to go through Google warranty process, just a heads up you need to jump through a few hoops before you can get anywhere and its hard to even find warranty support information on their website. I got there in the end but the process has tainted my experience with google products entirely.  Show details
Geoff C******
Geoff C******12 posts

Terrible sound and no tone controls

The sound is boomy, doof doof style that makes listening to radio sound muffled. This model does NOT work with the tone controls in the Google home setup app and desperately needs a software upgrade to provide tone control.
MichaelM
MichaelMMelbourne7 posts

Does not work with g suite account

You cant use this product if you have a g suite google account (https://gsuite.google.com/).
Unable to configure the camera function with a g suite account.
Not mentioned in the documentation.
Waste of time.