Grinders Coffee Crema Blend

Grinders Coffee Crema Blend

Watts

WattsSydney, NSW

Best Coffee I've had

This coffee is smooth, rich and aromatic and I would highly recommend this coffee. I also bought a grinder and this is the Best store bought coffee I've ever had!

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $6.99.

PJL1941

PJL1941Perth, WA

Have Grinders Downgraded their Cafitaly Coffee Pods

I have been using Grinders Cafitaly pods for many months now (in particular, the double expresso). In July they ran out of stock, so I purchased another Cafitaly compatible brand (absolute rubbish). More recently the Grinders Double expresso returned to the shelves - so I stocked up. HOWEVER I suspect they have changed their coffee supplier as the previous excellent number 1 taste has disappeared and downgraded to just a "good" cup of coffee. Previously, it had the taste of a coffee purchased it the best coffee houses - well rounded "cappuccino" flavour. Now its got that burnt bean taste. Grinders, please go back to your former number 1 position - even if we must pay a touch more

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $18.00.

Serge

SergePerth, WA

Grinders Crema Caffitaly pods - love them!

Love it! Taste great! Lots of crema - a proper coffee that I enjoy
I dont have a proper coffee machine to try their beans/grinds, but pods work well for me

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Richard C.

Richard C.Southwest, VIC

Great to deal with.

great service and communication. machine had an issue and they replaced and were extremely good about the whole process and great follow up. couldn't be happier thanks again.

Purchased in June 2020 for $159.00.

hjlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

lovely tasting coffee

i bought the beans for my breville barista coffee machine ,couldn't get it right for it to work properly have used the ground coffee no problem .i really like the taste of crema one

Greg

GregWestern Australia

Great taste, but the grind in the Ground version is to inconsistent to use

One of our favourite tasting coffees, but as we do not yet own a good grinder we buy the ground version and its all over the place. Mix of course, medium, fine, extra fine. Makes it very hard to use on the stove top. Sadly moved onto something more reliable until we have our own grinder and can buy the beans.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $7.00.

Christopher Johnson

Christopher Johnson

Only Grinders Coffee clogs my Caffitaly capsule machine

The only brand that can clog my Caffitaly capsule machine is the Grinders brand. And that brand is only marginally better than the Woolworths brand for taste. This fault is a real nuisance. I wish Coca-Cola Amatil would fix the problem.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $6.00.

SammyJ

SammyJPerth, WA

Just as good of some of the boutique brands

Usually I buy a local roasters 1kg bag, which shows the date of the roast, but as its not available everywhere I decided to give this one a try. I cannot taste any difference, its tastes lovely and creamy (I use almond milk). I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $27.00.

Len P

Len PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Converted and Loving it.

I've been converted from a more expensive brand. This Grinders Crema blend is a very smooth and tasty coffee. No bitter after taste that you get in some other brands. I'm converted. It's Great.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

johnson

johnson

Wrong picture of product - but amazing beans

The beans are fantastic in my Breville espresso machine, 10/10 for taste. I have been lucky enough to go to many amazing coffee shops and this is a cost-effective high-quality alternative

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $22.00.

Bee

Bee

Delicious

One of the few fair trade but delicious coffees I can get at supermarket. It matters to me that I’m not buying a product that exploits people and I love that it’s local. Love this coffee.

Purchased in April 2018 at Woolworths.

Rob

Rob

Looks good, smells and tastes of nothing.

I first bought coffee from grinders in the 80's, and remember fondly the aroma in the car on the way home, the silky creama and deep rich flavour.
I recently tried their Espresso beans and found them without aroma and when brewed produced a reasonable looking almost flavorless coffee. Money wasted.
The bag of beans was fresh, had just been opened and ground fine. Never again.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Trial and error

People rubbishing the quality of Grinders coffee are very unfair. İt takes quite a bit of trials and errors before you'll get a decent coffee. To start with, not all coffee machines are the same. Some machines will not have enough pressure and they will clog. Capsules are hopeless as you have no control and they'll never match a shot pulled out of an espresso machine. Its best to by the beans to grind your own and adjust the coarseness of your grind. Most beans can produce a decent shot of coffee providing you have a good machine and the right grind. Sorry but those people knocking the brand after only one or two tries don't know what they're doing.

rubbish

weak tepid awful product was labelled "espresso" but certainly was not .NOT DRINKABLE.do not waste you're money even Lavassa Oro is better

Ree

ReeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best capsules so far for me

Have a Nespresso capsule machine but never liked any of their capsules nor the price and postage fees. Tried lots of other compatible ( but unremarkable) capsules. Recently discovered Grinder Expresso capsules at Coles and love the taste. I drink it black with half teaspoon of sugar and feel like I'm back in Rome.

Perfect crema

Great taste and the best crema ive had from any beans beautiful crema I'm telling you, coles.

perfect

this coffee is by far the best ive had i have made over 30 cups so far from a bag 1kg coffee beans and have not got bad coffee yet even after grinding coffee letting it sit for a week in the open it is still fresh just perfect

Wokka

WokkaNortheast, VIC

Clogs my machine

Grinders ground coffee tastes OK, but it must be too fine a grind as it clogs up my Breville machine every time I use it, i.e. it reduces the pour to barely a drip feed. Ive resorted to mixing it with a coarser grind to prevent it.

Grinders Coffee - Yuk

I thought i'd try some Grinders Crema pods for my Nespresso machine. They smelt burnt out of the box and tasted burnt also. My wife and adult children all agreed. Don't buy them again. Horrible.
Batch No 22488037D 094 Expiry: Apr 18.

My favourite so far!

We're buying the Crema capsules for the Caffitaly machine and they are really nice. I've tried just about all flavours in that range and they are the smoothest. All my friends and Family love them too. Very happy with them