couch clean

had danny come out for a couch clean as i had vomit on it from my newborn.. danny was amazing in getting all stains off. he was able to clearly communicate exactly what he was doing and why. thank you so much danny

Isabell

IsabellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont waste your money

Worst customer service ever experienced. No responses to calls or emails. Had to follow up numerous times for claim to be denied some 5 months later.
Tried mediation even that process is extremely
slow. Still haven't heard from my last email to Guardsman which has to be at least 6 or 7 days ago.
Will never waste my money again as service is atrocious.

Purchased in July 2015.

Dear Isabell,
We are deeply sorry for your experience. We are currently re-reviewing your request, and will be in contact to discuss further once a decision has been made.
Kindest Regards,

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

great experience

reassuring when purchasing a new couch and you have young kids. Danny was excellent to deal with- clear communicator, reliable and really friendly happy person. Had some tough stains, especially from ink stamps my child put on the couch- most of them came out completely. Thanks

Dear Dan,
Thank you for providing your value feedback! We are so glad to hear of your excellent experience with Danny, and hope your sofa is looking great.
Many Thanks,

very disappointed

very disappointedLaunceston, TAS

Absolute waste of money

I have never dealt with a company with such horrendous customer service and lack of care. Their fabric warranty is an absolute waste of money as they dismiss claims that they say they will cover and just ignore you when you ask to speak to a team leader and ignore e-mails. Do not purchase this warranty as it is nothing more than a waste of money.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $339.00.

Store LocationNot about the store but about the product and this company

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent repair. More than happy

Had a texta mark on the arm of my leather lounge. I contacted Guardsman and spoke with Kristy who was very professional in her approach and followed through to make sure the repair was carried out to my satisfaction. I thank Joseph who again was very professional in his approach to meeting my expectations when carrying out the repair.
Thanks to all. I am extremely pleased with the result.

Purchased in December 2017.

Dear John,
Thank you so much for providing us with your value feedback! We are so glad to hear of your experience with both Kristy and Joseph, and we look forward to passing on your feedback to them!
Kindest Regards,

Deana

DeanaSydney, NSW

Scammm absolutely pathetic !

Purchased for $700.00.

Store LocationHarvey norman

Jared

JaredSydney Surrounds, NSW

Incredible job

Danny’s cleaning work on our couch was truly amazing. Our couch looks brand new after he cleaned it. Thank you Danny, Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for couch cleaning and stain removal service.

Purchased in August 2018.

Store LocationNic Scali

Ty Winmill

Ty WinmillSydney, NSW

Danny was brilliant!

Did a brilliant job on cleaning my couch it looks new! We would highly recommend Danny to clean and restore your couch using his cleaning process. He's also great to deal with.

Thanks again.
Winmills

Zarniwoop

ZarniwoopGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waiting 5 months for repair and still going - close to useless

Purchased in November 2017.

Repair

I was happy with the outcome our lounge was repaired the guys that came out were fantastic I was disappointed with the office assistance no emails updating expected delivery and to long spent on the phone started on the 4 th April has just been repaired 6 September

Purchased for $3,000.00.

Store LocationPlush

Deborah

DeborahMid North Coast, NSW

Question

If you spill water on a guardsman fabric protection elite cover should the water just soak in? I had it attended at place of purchase and i am concerned it was not attended

Purchased in August 2019 for $275.00.

Store LocationBells furniture 1

Useless waste of time and money

Purchased in July 2015 at Harvey Norman for $300.00.

Store LocationHarvey Norman

The worst service ever

Have been dealing with Guardsman since March this year spoken to probably all the workers there to resolve my issue with them we are in August and yet still nothing has been resolved
I’m now going to take this matter to Fair trading as I’m absolutely disgusted at the service that i have been receiving .
When the product needs to be sold its all nice and easy and five stars
When you make a claim they make your life hell and on top you have to chase them up as no one follows up with you or update you to Whats happening with your claim.
I do not recommend them at all
Just waste of money

Purchased in February 2018.

Store Locationnickscali
Renia
Renia

Hi
Please advise as to where i can send through my details to you privately

Hi Renia,
Were you please able to provide us with your claim number? This can be found in the subject line of an email we would have sent you in the past.

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Danny (Guardsman) is a real professional

Danny from Guardsman gave us fantastic service. He arrived on time and was very courteous . This is our second need for lounge cleaning in two years and Guardsman are very understanding. Our lounge is like new!

Store LocationLidcombe

Fantastic clean

Danny cleaned our lounge last week, it was the first time we have used Guardsman and we were so happy with the job that Danny did. The lounge looled brand new and all stains were removed. Would recommend.

Purchased in January 2018 at Nick Scali Furniture NSW, Caringbah.

Store LocationNick Scali

Dear Amber,
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback! It's a pleasure to hear of your fantastic experience with Danny and look forward to passing on your kind words, and feedback to him.

Susan Harper

Susan HarperSydney, NSW

Department of Fair Trading

The only way to get any sort of resolution on any claim is to go straight to Department of Fair Trading who have a long history with Guardsman Australia to at least get a refund of the warranty

Purchased in June 2018.

Fangio240

Fangio240South East Queensland, QLD

Very good service and great knowledge of their products and fabric maintenance on both times

Spilled red wine the first time, and some kind of oil based substance the next. The person knew what to do when they arrived and did not spend long cleaning the couch, which is like a cotton fabric. The oil based stain took two goes on two different appointments on different days. Both stains were removed and were looking great. It was great service and the person had good knowledge of their products and how certain substances imbed themselves into the furniture. Quick and easy to get along with and a quick turnaround from call to clean service of only about 1 to 1.5 weeks (depending on availability). Would recommend!

Purchased in March 2019.

Christine Frith

Christine FrithSydney, NSW

Cleaning of couches today

Danny cleaned my two couches today. I was impressed with his dedication to the job and am looking forward to seeing how good they look when they are completely dry.

Purchased in October 2018 at Domayne NSW, Belrose.

Store LocationDomayne Belrose

Dear Christine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic experience with Danny! We look forward to passing on your kind feedback to him, and hope your sofa looks as good as new!

Extremely dissatisfied with guardsman

Do not recommend you buy guardsman fabric protection. It is a scam to make money from you. Never return calls or update you of your claim. It’s been more than 2 months and still waiting for them to source 3 metre material to repair my lounge. The matter will be taken further.

Purchased in July 2018 at Domayne NSW, Alexandria.

Store LocationDomayne

Lisa HHunter Region, NSW

Worst and rudest company I have ever dealt with.

Purchased in December 2017.

Store LocationNick scalli
Lisa H

I don’t have an option to pm you in here. I called guardsman again last week and they were very apologetic and sympathetic and said I would definitely get a call back today. But again never called.. it’s getting beyond a joke!

Dear Lisa,
Please accept our deepest apologies. We have located your details, and have passed them on to management to give you a call today.
Many Thanks,