Relieved

We had purple nail polish on a 6mth old sofa. Contacted Guardsman, they sent a cleaner and nail polish gone. So relieved, and thankful we can use the sofa without having to worry about this type of stuff. Thank you so much.

Purchased in September 2019.

Courtney

One of the worst companies i've ever dealt with

Submitted my claim 9 months ago, still no decision. So unhelpful & the technician was a creep who made me feel very uncomfortable. Don't bother with them, what a WASTE of money.

Purchased in January 2019 for $4,500.00.

Courtney

email me at courtney-@live.com.au and i can provide mobile number

Excellent outcome

Good communication, professional, personable and effective service. I had to use Guardsman because of an espresso stain on my couch and thankfully it was covered by a warranty which came in very handy. Quick to respond.

Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Happy Customer, we are so pleased to hear of your great experience. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, I look forward to passing it onto the team! Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Keith T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bogus 5year Warranty

I bought a 3seater and 2seater Wiltshire hand made leather lounges for $4700 from Domayne West Gosford, and was directed to purchase the Guardsman leather care collection with a 5 year products Warranty, three and a half years later, with using this product as recommended, my three seater cushions have cracked and holes are appearing now.
This company has denied me repairs under their false Warranty, saying that the lounge cushions are adversely affected by body oils.
Don’t waste your time and money on this company and their bogus warranties

Purchased at Domayne NSW, West Gosford.

Store LocationDomayne West Gosford
Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Keith T, We are very sorry to hear you have had this experience and would like to discuss this with you further. Can you please reply or send a private message with your details so we can review your claim. Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Keith T.

You can email me on keithtaylor1@ hotmail.com and I will send you my phone number
Cheers keith T

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Perfect Service by Danny - AGAIN!

Purchased in January 2018 at Nick Scali Furniture NSW for $170.00.

Store LocationNick Scali
Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Adam, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience, I look forward to passing this feedback onto Danny and the team! Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Excellent All Round

Customer service at Guardsman was great and the technician Tony was incredible, on time and repaired our damage to our leather lounge can not see damage it at all highly recommend to everyone.

Purchased in September 2019 for $7,000.00.

Store LocationWholers Mt Barker
Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Paul, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We are so happy to hear of your high recommendation. I look forward to passing your feedback onto Tony and our customer care team. Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Deana A.

Deana A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy with the service and the result!

Exceptional service from start to finish. Guardsman organised Stain Busters from Penrith to come. Their service was impeccable. Thank you. I would definitely recommend the service from both companies! Amazing!

Purchased in January 2020.

Guardsman A.Guardsman

Dear Deana A, Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we are so happy to hear of your high recommendation. I look forward to passing the feedback onto Stain Busters and our customer care team. Kind Regards, Guardsman Australia

Guardsman is a rip off

This service/warranty is a rip off, they have no issue taking your money, but when you need service they find ways not to deliver. I made mistake on the date of the damage or soil to the mattress and Guardsman refused my claim. Lesson learned.

Store LocationHudson Bay

Terrible

We have some wearing on the back of our lounge rang Guardsman sent in photos and was told it was not the result of accidental damage? Well what would it be? We had the technician from where the lounge was purchased come to the house a day before we put the claim in and he said it shouldnt be a problem as you could see it has wearing.Dont waste your money!! Will never use again!

Purchased in September 2017.

Girl on a Plane
Girl on a Plane

My claim number is 120653

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

Excellent service!!

We were very happy with the service, It is the first time we have called on the warranty and were really pleased, with kids milk and spew and dirty marks, Danny cleaned our lounge brilliantly. Would definitely recommend this service!

Purchased in February 2017 at Nick Scali Furniture.

Dear Julia,
Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with us. We are so pleased to read that Danny did such a great job to clean your sofa! We look forward to passing on your feedback to him.

Great Service, ask for Danny

We were really happy with this service. We had no issue with our warranty and Danny came to clean the couch and looks great. We even had friends comment how great it looks

Dear William Lana C,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are pleased to read that Danny did such a great job! We look forward to passing on your feedback to him.

Cheryl

CherylFar North Queensland, QLD

7 month wait for repair

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Store LocationHarvey Norman
Marella

MarellaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My Experience

Contacted Guardsman and thanks to assistance from Anam our claim and follow up service went well. It was only a small issue and I was really pleased with the results.

Purchased in March 2019.

Dear Marella,
Thank you sharing your experience with Anam! We are happy to hear that everything went so well and look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Anam.
Kind regards,

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time

We have been waiting since July 2019 to have a claim rectified (original claim to clean furniture in Nov 2018 was unsuccessful), during which time
I have sent many emails and had many phone calls promising a resolution. In February 2020 we received part-replacement, but now Guardsman are lying and playing dumb over the claim details and I am back to square one, waiting ‘for a supervisor to review the claim details’ - a statement I’ve heard time and time again. Waste of time and money!!

Store LocationEureka street
Jilly

JillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

I unfortunately had a drink spilt on my new couch.. I rang Guardsman and spoke to Craig, wow what fantastic service! Craig was extremely helpful and organised my couch to be cleaned within 2 days.. very happy thank you Craig

Purchased in October 2018 at Eureka Street Furniture.

Store LocationEureka Street Queensland

Dear Jilly,
Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with Craig! We are so pleased to hear that Craig was extremely helpful and efficient. We look forward to passing on your kind feedback to him.

Jeff Hobson

Jeff Hobson

Total Service

From the very day I requested a services call all went very smoothly. Tracey was very good and assisted with the speedier, professional service. Likewise the two service men who attended

Purchased in February 2017.

Dear Jeff,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are so pleased to hear that everything went smoothly and we look forward to passing on your kind feedback to Tracey and the service men!

Pinta

PintaSydney, NSW

Don't waste your money on this product

I called Guardsman to put through a claim. I was told I would receive an email with instructions on what to do next. Email requested I provide a copy of my receipt., photo of damage and a full photo of the furniture. After doing this I received an email informing me my claim did not get approved as I didn't provide information on date and how it happened. After providing this information, again my claim was not approved. I have called and left two messages for customer service manager to call me, I'm still waiting.

Richard M.Peel, WA

I'm getting fit with the run-around!

Bought the warranty with furniture from Harvey Norman. After some damage by a new kitten, tried to contact Guardsman by phone. After several attempts that cut out before I could talk to anyone, I sent an email requesting a call back. That was March 2019. Eventually, after numerous calls, I got an assurance that the replacement fabric was ordered and due to be delivered around Christmas. Now, apparently, the shipment is held up by quarantine issues ....... (due to coronavirus?).

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Richard M.

See claim Miles100628. Still waiting for the response to that email.

Nidgereedo

NidgereedoPerth

Slow customer service but good end result

- Reached out for cleaning stains on our couch
- Calling process was a bit slow and daunting
- After not hearing back from them for over a week, I had to call back to get the claim going again
- Contractor was sent out promptly and was a pleasure to deal with - quick, efficient and helpful
- Cleaning result was good

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Furniture.

Store LocationHarvey Norman
Paulie

PaulieHunter Region, NSW

Misleading, worthless, do not purchase

Paid $350 for this product in jan 2016 when purchasing a $2000 lounge from Harvey Norman. We have used the product as per instructions. Over the Christmas period 2019 we noticed an issue with the lounge. I tried to contact them straight away but their office was closed until 6-01-2020. After I sent pictures they replied telling me that they would cover rips tears and cuts but not cracking and peeling. When purchasing the warranty the sales person led me to believe that it would cover any damages to it. I am so unhappy with this warranty as it’s very obvious they are brushing me aside, telling me it’s not covered by them. I will never purchase this product again and would strongly advise other people not to also.